Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, I'd really rather not - he needs to learn how to get some shots for himself, when other options aren't falling. He's the PG of the team, and kind of a shoot-first guy... You can't have that kind of player losing confidence in his shot, and therefore stop looking for it, after a bad shooting start. You gotta have confidence that he'll catch his rhythm eventually - and ride with him if he does, die with him if he doesn't. Dejounte going timid and overpassing after a bad shooting start is the last thing you want, since it's his shooting threat that opens up the rest of his game in the first place.

Like the saying goes, I'd rather my guy go 0-20 than 0-2, tbh. He'll learn in time what shots to take and when.
    This is accurate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJ is weird. So far, eyeballing him, he looks OK as a playmaker but for whatever reason he’s quietly putting up decent assist numbers, for a “scoring” PG that’s not really a playmaker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We really need a go-to-guy to close games like this one or the last one against MIN. A closing Manu-like guy, who is an efficient threat shooting the 3, able to create his own middle range shoot or drive to the basket for layup or FTs. This cannot be Demar (mental issue, bad 3 points shooter and in his contract year), nor DJM (bad 3 points shooter). Not sure about Lonnie. Best target for me Derrick or Keldon.
    the closer on this team is DeRozan with Mills being 2nd. You should be used to it by now

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the closer on this team is DeRozan with Mills being 2nd. You should be used to it by now
    Both are not future.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From a nets fan:

"Extension doesn't really make sense for the Nets at this point. We're deep in the tax and JA's role with the team is uncertain. If he's awesome, we can always match whatever he gets.

JA obviously isn't going to take a discount and a smaller role. Dude is a legit starter at 22. Super underrated."

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comment...m_source=share
    I think this season will convince them(if they aren't already) to match any offer because i have them going to the finals and he will be an important part for that run.

Thread Information