Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    F the Nets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I live in Brooklyn and watch them regularly. They went from a fun, scrappy team capable of coming back on anybody to having three of the players I can't ing stand. LMAO.

right? ing crazy how unlikable Brookyln is now when just 2 seasons ago they were changing my mind on a young former Laker I couldn't stand.

Sold their soul, hope they never win .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    right? ing crazy how unlikable Brookyln is now when just 2 seasons ago they were changing my mind on a young former Laker I couldn't stand.

Sold their soul, hope they never win .
    They should've kept that core and moved along... But the ownership couldn't get over the star appeal and gambled the whole house. It's all going to come down in a blaze!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James and Kyrie Irving won't get along. I actually think James has some latent sexuality

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So I guess Durbeta was in the Net's ear forcing this trade. I wonder if he can get manboob on a treadmill and ready to play again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So here's what I gathered: Harden reunites with Westbrook, they severely under perform. What's the over/under on Harden's success with geling with beta and Kyrie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Houston made out like bandits, albeit Oladipo/Wall is a god awful fit.
    Oladipo is an expiring contract so no big deal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oladipo is an expiring contract so no big deal
    Said that after I saw his contract. Still would rather have LaVert than the cap space if I were Houston but it also makes a lot of sense from a tax perspective.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better Rocket:

McGrady > Harden

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those picks are nice.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Apparently the market for PJ Tucker right now is three second round picks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should stick it to him by trading him to ugly ass, no chance in competing, San Antonio, imho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oladipo has told the Rockets he has no desire to play for them and has asked to be traded.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Oladipo has told the Rockets he has no desire to play for them and has asked to be traded.
    That’s funny because he was going to be traded anyway

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    You should stick it to him by trading him to ugly ass, no chance in competing, San Antonio, imho.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Better Rocket:

McGrady > Harden
    No doubt tbh

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Better Rocket:

McGrady > Harden
    He played hard in the Playoffs McGrady did but I’ll never get over that year they got Artest, McGrady got hurt but was cleared to return, and was about to get traded for Vince Carter, then proceeded to get microgracture surgery to stop the trade

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He played hard in the Playoffs McGrady did but I’ll never get over that year they got Artest, McGrady got hurt but was cleared to return, and was about to get traded for Vince Carter, then proceeded to get microgracture surgery to stop the trade
    It's too bad McGrady kept getting hurt. He made the HOF anyway but he should have been much higher on the all-time list. Dude could do it all.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    It's too bad McGrady kept getting hurt. He made the HOF anyway but he should have been much higher on the all-time list. Dude could do it all.
    Yep

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    So Harden was pissed they traded for Wall and felt it hurt their ability to win. Which is interesting because Westbrook is the one actually hurt. Him and Westbrook wanted Lue as coach and both wanted out when it didn’t happen. em for not giving Silas a chance

One of Wall’s beefs with Harden was Harden trashing his ability to play well and stay healthy

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So Harden was pissed they traded for Wall and felt it hurt their ability to win. Which is interesting because Westbrook is the one actually hurt. Him and Westbrook wanted Lue as coach and both wanted out when it didn’t happen. em for not giving Silas a chance

One of Wall’s beefs with Harden was Harden trashing his ability to play well and stay healthy
    Harden played with KD, Russ, CP0, Dwert and other talented players and never won. As the Alpha he dominated the ball. Looks good during the regular season but easier to game plan for in the playoffs (same reason why Nash never won).

I like how the Rockets competed last night. They defended, shared the ball, they ran the break, they communicated and most important: they seemed like a team for the first time since Yao and T-Mac.

To beat the Spurs without Wall and Dipo was impressive.

And Lue is overrated. Without Bron, he isn't a "championship" coach. We need to stop overrating coaches. It's a players league. No good players, no chance at winning. Silas has pedigree. His dad was a coach and he learned from I see as a top 5 coach in Rick Carlisle. Harden is stupid for not giving it a shot.

I like what Houston is building. Plus they'll have draft picks ala Nawlins from the AD trade.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Harden an hour late to his press conference

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Harden played with KD, Russ, CP0, Dwert and other talented players and never won. As the Alpha he dominated the ball. Looks good during the regular season but easier to game plan for in the playoffs (same reason why Nash never won).

I like how the Rockets competed last night. They defended, shared the ball, they ran the break, they communicated and most important: they seemed like a team for the first time since Yao and T-Mac.

To beat the Spurs without Wall and Dipo was impressive.

And Lue is overrated. Without Bron, he isn't a "championship" coach. We need to stop overrating coaches. It's a players league. No good players, no chance at winning. Silas has pedigree. His dad was a coach and he learned from I see as a top 5 coach in Rick Carlisle. Harden is stupid for not giving it a shot.

I like what Houston is building. Plus they'll have draft picks ala Nawlins from the AD trade.
    yep I’m excited to see what team ball looks like again. I really love Jae’Sean Tate. Looks like the rookie will contribute

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yep I’m excited to see what team ball looks like again. I really love Jae’Sean Tate. Looks like the rookie will contribute
    Tate is nice. I like his game.

Thread Information