Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DDR’s value is capped at a late first round pick by a contender at the trade deadline in the absence of a sign and trade or commitment to resign with bis new team. Maybe even less given the current covid related cir stances.
    I'm not talking about trading him for a pick...I mean for a current player...and as for re-upping with a new team, they can find that out before they make the trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not talking about trading him for a pick...I mean for a current player...and as for re-upping with a new team, they can find that out before they make the trade.
    DMDR and DJM for Wiseman and Wiggins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMDR and DJM for Wiseman and Wiggins.
    The Wiseman ship has forever sailed, my friend. He's solidly an untouchable for the Warriors right now. The window was before the draft, when his question marks and unknowns made him a not-so-enticing prospect for a #2 pick.

Having said that, DDR + DJM for a solid, stretch 4, I'd be on board with that...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    best you will get is a 2nd/3rd tier PF like an Aaron Gordon or someone with a horrible contract. DDR has very little value to most teams.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DDR is solid....true story!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    best you will get is a 2nd/3rd tier PF like an Aaron Gordon or someone with a horrible contract. DDR has very little value to most teams.
    That's incorrect (if they believe they can resign him). He's upped his value significantly and is now probably the highest rated free agent left going into next season. However, if you're right (that Gordon is all he'll bring) because he won't commit to resigning with a new team then the answer is simple... just keep him...he's playing great anyway..

Thread Information