Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Until #DumpTrump is officially #OperationSuccess !!!!!

(No masks on those yellow faces, tbh)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He will be gone but the orange stain he has left will be hard to remove. Trumpism is here to stay imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He will be gone but the orange stain he has left will be hard to remove. Trumpism is here to stay imho
    Nah. Memories of him will fade quickly and the GOP will be back to Romney/Boehner/Bush-ism by this summer.

One term presidents are forgotten quickly. Would have been a lot trickier if Trump had the standard two terms.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. Memories of him will fade quickly and the GOP will be back to Romney/Boehner/Bush-ism by this summer.

One term presidents are forgotten quickly. Would have been a lot trickier if Trump had the standard two terms.
    the return to the establishment Republican will never win another national election, then.

the cult is the Republican Party. They’re the only thing keeping elections compe ive. Alienate them at the state level, and r’s won’t even be able to gerrymander themselves into congressional seats.

they brought this on themselves by appealing to the racists and religious zealots (many of which are the same person). Now they’ve allowed them to radicalize even further with social media.

I understand they expect the stupids to continue to follow blindly and move on to the next false talking point, but that cork isn’t going back into that bottle anytime soon.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trumpism is Republicanism, cultivated for 50 years. Trash simply made it blatant, no dog whistling.

74M Trash voters is the Frankenstein monster the Repugs created

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One day, fourteen hours until inauguration and moar coping threads from derptacular.

It will continue being interesting reading his woeful twists/turns to avoid reality and lessen his pain.

Sleep Joe pull a fast one on trump and derp, got to love it!

Thread Information