My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Has the narcissism in professional sports ever been so high? All these millionaires are lecturing us on how dumb we all are and how they're scared to death and oppressed every day. Then, we have NFL players putting themselves over the team with their ridiculous choreographed dances that they know will draw penalties and provide bulletin board material for the other team....yet they insist on continuing to do it and don't "regret" their actions. Now, we have NBA players just outright quitting on their teams during the middle of the season and making it public. Wouldn't surprise if we soon start seeing these "stars" just walk off the court and go home during the middle of the game whenever they get their feelings hurt.

#LikeISaidAtDaEndO'DaDay
    #DeyWasntEducated
    #OogaBooga

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp pondering suicide?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp pondering suicide?
    Confirmed derp alt? So I can add to the list.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Confirmed derp alt? So I can add to the list.
    Seems like a derp account. If not, someone's so bad at this alt thing they come off as derp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking at his posts, it seems this person actually has a job and doesn't seem to out himself with any unsolicited mentions of Blake/Reck/CD in his posts. I'm going to go with someone else's alt on this one.
    Last edited by TimDunkem; 01-13-2021 at 11:53 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Looking at his posts, it seems this person actually has a job and doesn't seem to out himself with any unsolicited mentions of Blake/Reck/CD in his posts. I'm going to go with someone else's alt on this one.
    >2021
    > still falling for the 'Employment Jew'

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ "Church girl"? Lol liberal white wimyn; a.k.a. "fake humans"

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As for Tyrone's baby, its best use case is to be sold to Armour or Libbys and be ground up and made into vienna sausages.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I ain't reading that BS, Qhris.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Athletes care more about fame and money. As a result, virtue-signaling is obvious choice for them. It is what it is. Some can actually believe at what they're saying.

On the other hand, I think that adults shoudn't take athletes opinions so close to their heart.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Athletes care more about fame and money. As a result, virtue-signaling is obvious choice for them. It is what it is. Some can actually believe at what they're saying.

On the other hand, I think that adults shoudn't take athletes opinions so close to their heart.
    this

the very people that complain about how "soft" and "easily triggered" todays NBA is, are the same ones being soft and easily triggered and want to cry about another mans opinions and personal life choices which has absolutely no effect on their own lives whatsoever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well it's capitalism. If the market will bear it then it will continue.

Thread Information