Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And this dumb ing league with its moronic superteams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that Durant/Harden/Kyrie team is gonna implode real quick. , Irving might not even play basketball again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oladipo is a borderline B level star. Rockets aren't scary.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it will be fun to watch all dramas in brooklyn

btw pacers won this trade imo

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And this dumb ing league with its moronic superteams.
    Nets lost a ton of depth in this trade. They have also lost Spencer Dinwiddie to an ACL tear for the rest of the year. They are going to win a lot of games with their 3 star players but I don’t think they have enough depth to win it all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nets lost a ton of depth in this trade. They have also lost Spencer Dinwiddie to an ACL tear for the rest of the year. They are going to win a lot of games with their 3 star players but I don’t think they have enough depth to win it all.
    Same thing is said every time a superstar team is formed. They'll be fine. 3 mega stars will elevate any scrub they have on their team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There has to be some ing conspiracy to all of this. Why does it seem like every time there's a televised game, we play the team in the trade? You can't tell me this is coincedental.

Gee, we didn't get one game all year long televised but things "magically" happened and miraculously we got this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the lighter note, Trump just got impeached, again, making him the 1st POTUS to have ever impeached twice

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same thing is said every time a superstar team is formed. They'll be fine. 3 mega stars will elevate any scrub they have on their team.
    "mega stars"

Dominos is coming off an Achilles tear, Harden is fat and ref-reliant, and Kyrie is a headcase that may never play basketball again. All they are are names at this point (albeit Dominos looks good so far).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not just elevate but players jumping the bandwagon

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the lighter note, Trump just got impeached, again, making him the 1st POTUS to have ever impeached twice

2 impeachments, 1 term president

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The second best thing to the Spurs winning a championship is the Clippers not winning a championship, tbh.
    fify

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oladipo hasn't looked the same since his quad exploded. I probably would rather have LeVert, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oladipo hasn't looked the same since his quad exploded. I probably would rather have LeVert, tbh.
    Same

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There has to be some ing conspiracy to all of this. Why does it seem like every time there's a televised game, we play the team in the trade? You can't tell me this is coincedental.

Gee, we didn't get one game all year long televised but things "magically" happened and miraculously we got this one.
    Probably lose it again so TNT can show reruns of Two and a Half Men or maybe run Christmas Story one more time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there a star player on the Rockets that *insert body part* hasn't exploded?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miami didn’t win it their first year granted Lebron choked but I felt they were a little short of depth which caused them to lose. Warriors had a ton of depth that’s why they easily won it all in their first year. The Rockets super team of Hakeem-Barkley-Drexler failed in ‘97. Celtics won it all in their first year together in ‘08 but they had a ton of depth which helped. The Nets trio can win a ton of games and even be number 1 in the conference but I just believe their lack of depth will be their undoing in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus he's a whiner

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanna see Kyrie vs Harden so bad. Poor Durant. He's gonna have to pick a side and like the Beta he is, it'll probably be Kyrie's

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should trade irving for westbrook

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Kyrie even going to play? What a weird situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "mega stars"

Dominos is coming off an Achilles tear, Harden is fat and ref-reliant, and Kyrie is a headcase that may never play basketball again. All they are are names at this point (albeit Dominos looks good so far).
    Meh, I think Harden's issues were intentional sabotage. Watch him get into shape in about a month.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there a star player on the Rockets that *insert body part* hasn't exploded?
    Good point.

Oladipo (exploded quad), Wall (exploded achilles), Cousins (exploded achilles and ACL, right?), Nwaba (exploded achilles), House (exploded with the hired help in the bubble), Gordon (knee exploded a couple times) ... forgot who else is on that scrub, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Cuomo going to shut down NY with Harden in town? The guy is a walking spreader probably patient zero.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should trade irving for westbrook

Thread Information