Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't even disagree (and I see this an interesting experiment, and obviously, Durant forming another superteam), but the potential is huge.
    Someone posted that Harden, Durant, and Irving are each in the top 20 in usage rate in NBA history! I don't see how Harden and Irving will stay happy. Durant is a little , but he'll start complaining behind the scenes as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone posted that Harden, Durant, and Irving are each in the top 20 in usage rate in NBA history! I don't see how Harden and Irving will stay happy. Durant is a little , but he'll start complaining behind the scenes as well.
    If Marks was smart, he'd trade Irving for the best deal he can get right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Marks was smart, he'd trade Irving for the best deal he can get right now.
    I don't know who want Mr. Disappear Suddenly For No Reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know who want Mr. Disappear Suddenly For No Reason.
    Me neither. I wouldn't care and sell low, if I had to. Just some defensive role players that can at least shoot would be good for the team.
    Kyrie is not good for that team at this moment.

Just IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same thing is said every time a superstar team is formed. They'll be fine. 3 mega stars will elevate any scrub they have on their team.
    I don’t think there’s ever been quite this much drama on a super team. Each of the three is elite class emo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think there’s ever been quite this much drama on a super team. Each of the three is elite class emo.
    Off topic: You excited to see the new Dune film?
    I always wanted Jodorowski's version to be given a shot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden obviously deserves all of the criticism he's received, but it's funny that some of the same talking heads who are disgusted with him weren't with S bag doing some of the same things and worse.

All the stuff these divas are pulling since then can be traced back to him showing them the blueprint. Which is, if you reach a certain status in this league, you can not only practically do anything you want, but be rewarded for it. Butler, Davis, Irving, Harden, etc., are all just taking it to its logical conclusion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having 3 of the seven guys in the nba to have a usage rate of 29% or more on the same team should be interesting.

I bet kyrie is pissed.

If that holds the other 12 players are going to share that 10%. Sucks for those guys.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden obviously deserves all of the criticism he's received, but it's funny that some of the same talking heads who are disgusted with him weren't with S bag doing some of the same things and worse.

All the stuff these divas are pulling since then can be traced back to him showing them the blueprint. Which is, if you reach a certain status in this league, you can not only practically do anything you want, but be rewarded for it. Butler, Davis, Irving, Harden, etc., are all just taking it to its logical conclusion.
    Kawhi got away with it because they all wanted him to be a Laker badly. They started to turn on Kawhi once he spurned the Lakers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d still take the Lakers over this drama superteam. Tucker was an important part of the trade though.

We’ll also see what the haul ends up being. The ‘22 firsts from Brooklyn and Milwaukee are likely in the late 20s. Three off seasons pass between now and when the ‘24 comes into play, so could be more valuable if the Nets guys decline. ‘26 will likely be valuable.

The swaps are ‘21, ‘23, ‘25 and ‘27. ‘21 almost certainly is meaningless, as Detroit or OKC will be worse than the Nets (not sure which is swapped). Those later swaps can become more valuable assuming Houston builds something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Off topic: You excited to see the new Dune film?
    I always wanted Jodorowski's version to be given a shot.
    I’ll check it out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll check it out.
    I expected no less.
    Right on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade winner: OKC. Those pick swaps sent by Houston in the CP3 trade a couple of years ago that looked worthless might not be now. OKC looks at least decent, and HOU will likely crash and burn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if it's in the Rockets' best interest to tank this year. Their pick is top 4 protected, so it's a huge risk that they could get ed over. If they end up being a top 3 worst team but a couple teams jump them in the draft lottery, I will laugh my ass off.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi got away with it because they all wanted him to be a Laker badly. They started to turn on Kawhi once he spurned the Lakers.
    He finally received some backlash for the Clippers meltdown, but even then legion of defenders came to his rescue and decided it was virtually everyone else's fault but his own.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Bucks trio is blowing the league wide open. I think I'd take them over the Nets coming out of the East. That Bucks trio meshes together so well.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Bucks trio is blowing the league wide open. I think I'd take them over the Nets coming out of the East. That Bucks trio meshes together so well.
    I'm from Greece but i'm not a homer, Giannis still has the same limitations he had last year. He hasn't improved on his FTs, his post game, i need to see more from him to believe and i dont believe in Bud the playoff coach and i'm talking in game adjustments, slow reactions getting time outs, defensive approach. Their bench is pretty trash too. If Kyrie's head is right(big if) i have the Nets easily coming out of the East. Nets gonna make some more moves i think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d still take the Lakers over this drama superteam. Tucker was an important part of the trade.
    Tucker wasn’t involved?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm from Greece but i'm not a homer, Giannis still has the same limitations he had last year. He hasn't improved on his FTs, his post game, i need to see more from him to believe and i dont believe in Bud the playoff coach and i'm talking in game adjustments, slow reactions getting time outs, defensive approach. Their bench is pretty trash too. If Kyrie's head is right(big if) i have the Nets easily coming out of the East. Nets gonna make some more moves i think.
    If they don't add more defensive pieces I don't see them even getting out of the second round. The Heat, Sixers, Celtics, and Bucks will give them problems.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Harden cannot survive with another dominant ball handling player the last 2 yrs, how would he be happy with 2 ball dominant players

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Harden cannot survive with another dominant ball handling player the last 2 yrs, how would he be happy with 2 ball dominant players
    Maybe he can survive if he starts to understand he is not the first option anymore. IMO, the Nets are the perfect fit for Harden. He's known as an all time choker especially in playoff clutch time, and I'm pretty sure the ball will be in Durant or Irving hands in money time. Harden can carry the team the first 3 quarters, and let the two other rested guys to lead the Nets to victory when it really counts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He won’t take the blame this time. With both CP3 and Westchuck, they were added to HIS team, and he still got the blame when they lost.

I still think it’s a bad mix, though. Way too many drama queens in that locker room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We just have to hope that Durant, Kyrie, and Harden kill each other which doesn't seem like much of a stretch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We just have to hope that Durant, Kyrie, and Harden kill each other which doesn't seem like much of a stretch.
    why? They play in the East and we ain't going to the finals anytime soon. We can give 2 s about what the Nets are doing. He's out of the conference, which is a good thing for us

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why? They play in the East and we ain't going to the finals anytime soon. We can give 2 s about what the Nets are doing. He's out of the conference, which is a good thing for us
    Honestly, I just don't want to see James Harden ever get a ring.

Durant already snaked his way into a couple and Kryie rode Lebron's coattails to another...but Harden is probably my least-liked player in the NBA and I'd prefer he ends up ringless when all is said and done.

Thread Information