Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets are gonna come out with something to prove. Smells like a trap game.
    It's not like we're some kind of powerhouse with an 11-1 record. We recently lost to the Wolves. There is no trap game for these Spurs. There are hard games and then there are games. We have no luxury these days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not like we're some kind of powerhouse with an 11-1 record. We recently lost to the Wolves. There is no trap game for these Spurs. There are hard games and then there are games. We have no luxury these days.
    Yeah we haven't earned the "trap game" excuse yet. We're the trap game for other teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ?

Anyway, I say he scores 16.
    You know it, Robz. Low end prediction, hmm, interesting, on par with your generally pessimistic takes. We'll see what happens!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know it, Robz. Low end prediction, hmm, interesting, on par with your generally pessimistic takes. We'll see what happens!
    Pessimistic would be him scoring like five points. He averages 14 on the season and the Spurs are playing a team with some decent defenders (Wall, Tucker). If anyone goes off this game its prolly LMA being defended by Wood.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pessimistic would be him scoring like five points. He averages 14 on the season and the Spurs are playing a team with some decent defenders (Wall, Tucker). If anyone goes off this game its prolly LMA being defended by Wood.
    I'm pulling your leg, don't worry. If anything, I'm optimistic on Lonnie's output for next game. On that prediction, though... I really don't have any faith in LMA showing out. Hope he surprises me, but he's not been abusing opposing C's (or the lack of them, for that matter) like he's done in years past. Wood isn't that good defensively, but he'll give Aldrige trouble, especially when LMA guards him, which could tire him out. I think the deciding factor for these games will definitely be how well our guards can play against theirs, more than a C battle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets are gonna come out with something to prove. Smells like a trap game.
    Yep this always happens to the spurs. Either a trade or a team meeting with some team that’s reeling. They’re gonna play awesome for a few games then regress.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp, that takes a lot of drama out of tomorrow's game.
    Oh boy... How interesting that Thursday's game was added to TNT after the original scheduled game was cancelled due to COVID. Now, how coincidental now that the TNT announcers will definitely have something to talk about during this game, & it will be about Harden, the Rocketts & this trade. SMH... But GSG!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Demar is coming back from one of the Covid hotbeds in the country, doesn't have to quarantine, etc....and is good to go? Potentially risking infecting his 70+ year old head coach?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Demar is coming back from one of the Covid hotbeds in the country, doesn't have to quarantine, etc....and is good to go? Potentially risking infecting his 70+ year old head coach?
    If they give him a COVID test and it comes back negative right before the game it should be fine, though I guess he could become contagious at some point during the game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is putting himself at risk for every game he coaches.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demar said Give Me My Ball Back Lonnie!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And hopefully this means his pops is okay.
    First and foremost, all kidding aside.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I know Houston is going to come out and make a statement they going to play us very hard and they going to give everything they have to beat us. I am sure they are super excited that Harden is gone and just look forward to playing the Game with no drama...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I know Houston is going to come out and make a statement they going to play us very hard and they going to give everything they have to beat us. I am sure they are super excited that Harden is gone and just look forward to playing the Game with no drama...
    Very true, but they do have a talent deficit.
    At least for this first game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Wall out!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know why anyone is surprised that Harden is acting like a .

He is a , and he will always be a .

Honestly, I feel bad for Steve Nash having to manage the egos of Kyrie, Durant, AND Harden now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

For reasons unknown to me, posted tweets and some other links, vids, etc are invisible to me. They do appear when I reply to them. Anyone else having this problem or know why this occurs?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John wall out tomorrow

Don't think oladipo will be available for Thursday either. Sounds like a win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For reasons unknown to me, posted tweets and some other links, vids, etc are invisible to me. They do appear when I reply to them. Anyone else having this problem or know why this occurs?
    I used to have similar issues. It is usually related to the browser and security settings enabled. On my iPad, Safari is fine for Spurstalk. Chrome may be your best bet if on a desktop. Hope it helps.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Without Wall and Oladipo the Rockets will be severely out-talented. But it will still take a good effort from the Spurs to win, the Rockets' strength will all be in the frontcourt where the Spurs have been weak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol their twitter is borderline passive aggressive

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we lose to the oladipo-less, Wall-less Rockets trade everyone on the spot

Thread Information