Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to have similar issues. It is usually related to the browser and security settings enabled. On my iPad, Safari is fine for Spurstalk. Chrome may be your best bet if on a desktop. Hope it helps.
    Thanks bro but I'm on Chrome. It's a really weird issue.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe try disabling any adblock extensions you have in chrome and see if it helps? sometimes the adblock extensions might affect tweets and other links.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad he's not playing on Thursday! He might eat the basketball though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you're not signed in, they won't show up.
    Thanks but that's not my problem. I'm signed in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks but that's not my problem. I'm signed in.
    Hmmm ... first things I think of are adblock or if you have javascript blocked/disabled.

What OS are you using?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmmm ... first things I think of are adblock or if you have javascript blocked/disabled.

What OS are you using?
    Since you're here, I know it's nitpicky but when you thank someone, like I did your post for example, it says "NASpurs thanked for this post" which doesn't make any sense right? Sounds like I got thanked. Shouldn't it be "NASpurs thanks this post" or something similar?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What OS are you using?
    Windows 10. I have a MacAfee ad blocker. Could that be it? I get blank posts, usually adblock allows me the option to view. Here I get nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since you're here, I know it's nitpicky but when you thank someone, like I did your post for example, it says "NASpurs thanked for this post" which doesn't make any sense right? Sounds like I got thanked. Shouldn't it be "NASpurs thanks this post" or something similar?
    If you were the one getting thanked for the post it would say "NASpurs was thanked for this post". "NASpurs thanked for this post" has the exact same meaning as "NASpurs thanks for this post", only that it is in the past tense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you were the one getting thanked for the post it would say "NASpurs was thanked for this post". "NASpurs thanked for this post" has the exact same meaning as "NASpurs thanks for this post", only that it is in the past tense.
    Then it's just me I guess. I don't know why I have to do mental gymnastics in my head to make sense of the word "for" in that phrasing. I would had just said "NASpurs thanked this post".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    after the trade both games against the Rockets are must wins. No Wall, no Harden, no Dipo, no excuses

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the correct english term.
    Exactly, I liked your post and it says "NASpurs liked this post" and not "NASpurs liked for this post"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly, I liked your post and it says "NASpurs liked this post" and not "NASpurs liked for this post"
    You usually say "I'm thankful for..." but don't usually say "I like for ...".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the correct english term.
    Both are perfectly fine, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Windows 10. I have a MacAfee ad blocker. Could that be it? I get blank posts, usually adblock allows me the option to view. Here I get nothing.
    I used to have this issue, too. Check the cookies your browser is allowing, besides also trying disabling that McAfee adblocker (FYI, Windows has a built-in antivirus that is plenty robust for the average user). The basic problem is that, for some reason you don't know yet, your browser can load content from spurstalk.com, but cannot fetch it from twitter.com. The most common cause is having disabled third-party cookies or having a browser that blocks them innately (shouldn't be Chrome tho, as I use it and tweets show fine - and BTW, you don't have to be logged in for them to appear, I don't have a Twitter account and they show up just fine). Mess around the security settings of the browser, and let me know if it helps.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Harden is out 3 days too early

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to have this issue, too. Check the cookies your browser is allowing, besides also trying disabling that McAfee adblocker (FYI, Windows has a built-in antivirus that is plenty robust for the average user). The basic problem is that, for some reason you don't know yet, your browser can load content from spurstalk.com, but cannot fetch it from twitter.com. The most common cause is having disabled third-party cookies or having a browser that blocks them innately (shouldn't be Chrome tho, as I use it and tweets show fine - and BTW, you don't have to be logged in for them to appear, I don't have a Twitter account and they show up just fine). Mess around the security settings of the browser, and let me know if it helps.
    Many thanks , my friend. Will do and get back to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anybody heard a timeline on when Q is due back? What about KBD?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then it's just me I guess. I don't know why I have to do mental gymnastics in my head to make sense of the word "for" in that phrasing. I would had just said "NASpurs thanked this post".
    But we aren't thanking the post itself. The post didn't do anything but exist. It's nothing but a bunch of 1s and 0s on a server somewhere.

We are thanking YOU for making the post.

You'll take your damn thanks and you will like it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like a weird designation for being out for personal reasons. You'd think he would know whether he will or won't be back.

Maybe he's not sure he'll make it on time. Hoping everything is okay with his dad...he should take all the time he needs until he is comfortable coming back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't DDR need to self-isolate for 7 days when he arrives back as per NBA covid protocols.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have we talked about whether KBD has COVID or something and that's why Drew has to isolate? Definitely not saying that's the case, but seeing that designation is scary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets have a bunch of players who are better than ours. Just gotta hope they still pouting, so we can get the W
    "A bunch"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like DDR is available for tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tom Orsborn
    Tom_orsborn
    56m
    NBA clears DeMar DeRozan to return to Spurs after he passed health and safety protocols. mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/a…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie will have to maintain his aggression in the presence of DeRozan. Will probably require Murray and Johnson to dial back their aggression. Or maybe there can be a balance among the three of them.

Thread Information