My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wish no injury ill.
    But he's an over rated .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So they went from being a lottery team to being a lottery team. Of course Russell's setback is that he misses three or four weeks opportunity of triple-doubles.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only setback is to his fantasy owners. The Wiz will probably have a better win% without him. Or at least not much worse, they don't have that far to fall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So they went from being a lottery team to being a lottery team. Of course Russell's setback is that he misses three or four weeks opportunity of triple-doubles.
    They went from lottery team with a first round pick to lottery team without that pick.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Live in DC area and truth is no one cares. Their WNBA team is very good and seemingly gets as much media attention.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    First off, hope Russ is okay and has a full recovery. But, because these small market owners are refusing to comply with the inevitable (draft super star player, develop him but don't build a contender around him, making him wanna go to a big market to win **cough cough Los Angeles**), now the Wizards are on the hook for his gargantuan $200+ million dollar contract. If he doesn't recover, he still gets paid.

That being said, maybe they need to strongly consider redoing the next CBA to get rid of that supermax contract that is designed to incentavize players to stay with the franchise that drafted them. Look at Greek Freak - he got paid but he not winning jack. I'd be shocked if he got by nappy head, flat earther and human beatbox to get to the Finals.

Even though they tried, the Lakers tanked long enough to make Nawlins an offer they couldn't refuse. AD is a Laker now and all is right with the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First off, hope Russ is okay and has a full recovery. But, because these small market owners are refusing to comply with the inevitable (draft super star player, develop him but don't build a contender around him, making him wanna go to a big market to win **cough cough Los Angeles**), now the Wizards are on the hook for his gargantuan $200+ million dollar contract. If he doesn't recover, he still gets paid.

That being said, maybe they need to strongly consider redoing the next CBA to get rid of that supermax contract that is designed to incentavize players to stay with the franchise that drafted them. Look at Greek Freak - he got paid but he not winning jack. I'd be shocked if he got by nappy head, flat earther and human beatbox to get to the Finals.

Even though they tried, the Lakers tanked long enough to make Nawlins an offer they couldn't refuse. AD is a Laker now and all is right with the NBA.
    You desperately need Russ in LA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

All is WRONG with NBA=truth. Peripatetic James and Quit on his team Davis won a sham le with par usual biased officiating. Nets even more de able with multi divas. Go Bucks!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wizards history repeating itself

fool me once, fool me twice, if u want easy 100m payout, goto wizards

didnt arenas also got paid out his contract? now wb

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    All is WRONG with NBA=truth. Peripatetic James and Quit on his team Davis won a sham le with par usual biased officiating. Nets even more de able with multi divas. Go Bucks!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA just moves names around to large markets to keep different fan bases interested, the majority of the NBA is boring basketball with NPC players.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Eh not sure it applies in this case. Russ didn’t demand a trade to a contender though. Also this man blamed Fer ta for the team getting covid lol

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Fans will lose interest if dudes keep forcing their way out like Kawhi and Harden

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fans will lose interest if dudes keep forcing their way out like Kawhi and Harden
    Not big market fans

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Please no, Alberto

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Please no, Alberto

He's not really needed. Just messin with these farmers

Thread Information