Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cost the team about 15-20 games last year with his Brent favoritism.

Blew the game today with his Wombat favoritism and favoring the vets. Just lol at trying to close with Aldridge post-ups and drawing up plays for Wombat out of timeouts. Firmly in control before he lost his mind the final 5 minutes.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    B- grade tbh

The Journey Is The Reward rudwick's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And he should know by now you never let Demar take the last shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Losses don't even feel bad anymore, tbh. As long as Johnson and Vassell played well, I'm good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s a reason Phil Jackson called him and his staff the simulator crew. He’s never had a feel for the game.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if u wanna defeat the spurs just go at Aldridge and Mills. This two wouldnt be able to stop a guy with one leg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For sure on pop..Eveybody knew this was not pattys game...Should of had walker or vassell out there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge, Demar, Rudy are all career losers on their last legs. Mills is a bench player who thinks he's a superstar. Idk why people expect a good team as long as these guys are around and Pop is playing them.

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team has the talent, but as long as Pop coaches these kind of games where he puts his ego first, we will continue to hover at around .500 and below.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate to agree but yes.

why keep Patty and Aldridge in when they both aren’t shooting well and getting killed on defense? SMH.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tank for Cade

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I cant really blame him for playing Patty in the 4th, he hits a couple shots and it's a different conversation

Spurs had so many chanced to gain cushion and put the game away, they just didnt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s a reason Phil Jackson called him and his staff the simulator crew. He’s never had a feel for the game.
    Did he really? When was this? I kind of agree with it. He already has his mind made up on who are his closers. And the worst part is that how much he likes a guy as a human being plays a role in that decision.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s falling in love with Mills again. On TNT, they said he’s so excited about Mills playing 6th man of the year. Great! But he’s not our closer. He negates the aggressive athletic plays of our young guns. Lonnie should’ve been there, attacking, playing great defense. He just neutered him sitting him after playing great the last two games. Not smart imo.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is goofy. Young guys were getting it done. They played hard built up a pretty good lead.
    Then here comes the Patty show. Rockets went right at Patty the entire 4Q.

LMA is done defensively- you can’t have both out there. Same thing happened in Minny.
    Losing while playing a bunch of washed up vets - while young talent sits on the bench is stupid. Rather lose playing the young guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did he really? When was this? I kind of agree with it. He already has his mind made up on who are his closers. And the worst part is that how much he likes a guy as a human being plays a role in that decision.
    Yeah back in the day, And it’s all true. How many times have we seen a player on fire only to be benched cause it’s his time to come out? Or for pop to hack a Jordan and kill his own teams run whilst they were on the cusp of blowing the doors open? It’s disgraceful...
    Popovich has, shall we say, an unconventional basketball background. Not only did he never play in the NBA — Phil Jackson once called his no-league-experience staff “the simulator crew,” one of many comments never to be forgiven in South Texas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop just to let Becky blow him and step aside and let her coach

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah back in the day, And it’s all true. How many times have we seen a player on fire only to be benched cause it’s his time to come out? Or for pop to hack a Jordan and kill his own teams run whilst they were on the cusp of blowing the doors open? It’s disgraceful...
    You aren’t wrong about Pop but Phil Jackson, the guy that hasn’t coached in over 10 years cause his antiquated triangle offense doesn’t work anymore

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s crazy is we all can see the issues just like last season but Pop and the coaching staff can’t. How can they not see Aldridge not being quick enough to recover on Wood out at the 3 point line tonight? Dude hit like 4 wide open three pointers tonight.

Patty not shooting well and getting attacked on defense gets run late when Vassell who is a better defender and played well didn’t get any run to help on defense. Walker benched the last 6 minutes of the game when he shot better and at least has the size to help on defense.

how can they not see this stuff!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the simulator crew comment was because none of the staff had nba playing experience, not because of the coaching style

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You aren’t wrong about Pop but Phil Jackson, the guy that hasn’t coached in over 10 years cause his antiquated triangle offense doesn’t work anymore
    Yeah he’s the ultimate egotistical asshole but I know even he wouldn’t have left Vassell and Lonnie glued to the bench in favor of a dog patty mills tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you blab your mouth off to the national media about how much you want Wombat to get a 6th man of the year award, OF COURSE, you're going to bench your rising star stud super athlete who has raised his game in the 4th quarter to play him.
    We know the drill.

BTW I'm only posting here bolded donks spurgs because the Big Tech Oligarchy ZAPPED a growing influential youtube call-in show AT THE LINE.

was that you who called in and compared Pop to Gandolph the grey from Lord of the rings? Lol

i was listening to that show you mentioned and the guy who said that name was Drew.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge, Demar, Rudy are all career losers on their last legs.
    Yup. This team will always suck while those guys are around

Thread Information