My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy dude feels at home. I'm not sure he'll stay long enough to enjoy that house, though. Pop still has the dude on a tight leash. He's a DeRozan re-upping away from being let go after next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy dude feels at home. I'm not sure he'll stay long enough to enjoy that house, though. Pop still has the dude on a tight leash. He's a DeRozan re-upping away from being let go after next season.
    if demar gets re-upped we have bigger problems tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really? He didn't settle for a two-bedroom apartment?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know where this idea that Lonnie is on thin ice came from, tbh. The FO is clearly risk-averse, so it's way more likely that they re-sign Lonnie (and the rest of the younguns) just to keep them together, than it is that they'll make a big swing for a Max FA like most of us would wish. Furthermore, I'd understand it if Lonnie was playing mediocre or outright bad, but the guy just put up 49 points in a 2 game span, where DD happened to not play, then had a worse night when DD came back. I know, PoOp DuMb and all that, but it's looking increasingly likely that it's DeRozan walking out the door after this season (especially if/when we miss the playoffs).

It's not particularly against you, my guy, it's just interesting to me that the idea of LW being traded/let go has been floated around so much, when nothing from the team or games points in that direction, and the Spurs aren't even strapped salary-wise nor close to it. Weird.

Thread Information