Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hastily rushing through impeachment against a president with supposedly but days remaining for daring to exercise his First Amendment rights.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    Brooklyn Nets
    Post Count
    Media going into overdrive to try and make this traitor appear to be a sympathetic character.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/us-jo...l-nancy-pelosi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Media going into overdrive to try and make this traitor appear to be a sympathetic character.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/us-jo...l-nancy-pelosi

Man who put feet on Pelosi's desk arrested and charged

Not antifa, Spurtacular, you were right about people being arrested, but it was your fellow cult members.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You watch that video of Teleprompter Trump bending the knee yesterday?

He threw these ers under the bus, AGAIN.

You know why?

Because his lawyers told him that was the only way he MIGHT be able save his ass.

It's always been about him. He doens't give a about you low class people. Just his brand.

Soon as he is out, he is getting OJed in civil court for this coup attempt that killed people.

Banned
    My Team
    Brooklyn Nets
    Post Count
    Man who put feet on Pelosi's desk arrested and charged
    He put his feet on a desk. Oh, no!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also charged was Lonnie Coffman of Alabama, who prosecutors say had 11 Molotov tails and an unknown number of firearms in his vehicle. He is charged with possession of an unregistered firearm and carrying a pistol without a license.

“The lawless destruction of the U.S. Capitol building was an attack against one of our Nation’s greatest ins utions,” said Acting U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia Michael Sherwin.

Mr. Barnett, who was taken into custody Friday morning, is charged with entering and remaining on restricted grounds, violent entry and theft of public property, the official said. The theft charge is related to an envelope he allegedly took from the desk of Ms. Pelosi, California Democrat.

If convicted he could face up to 35 years in prison, based on the federal criminal code.

Others charged Friday include:

- Cleveland Meredith, who was charged with making interstate threats against Ms. Pelosi.

- Mark Leffingwell, who was charged with assault on a federal officer for allegedly striking an office in the helmet and chest.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because his lawyers told him that was the only way he MIGHT be able save his ass.
    You believe stupid .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You believe stupid .
    (Shrugs)

You tell me why he threw his followers under the bus then.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - Mark Leffingwell, who was charged with assault on a federal officer for allegedly striking an office in the helmet and chest.
    Don't worry; your antifa dude will get a slap on the wrist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hastily rushing through impeachment against a president with supposedly but days remaining for daring to exercise his First Amendment rights.

tick tock

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't worry; your antifa dude will get a slap on the wrist.
    Two men previously arrested on relatively minor charges over their alleged roles in the pro-Trump storming of the U.S. Capitol Complex on January 6 were charged with more serious offenses by federal authorities on Tuesday morning.

According to two indictments, 51-year-old Mark Leffingwell of Seattle and 70-year-old Lonnie Coffman of Alabama were each charged with multiple violations of federal law by the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia.

Leffingwell was charged with seven federal crimes by a grand jury:

(1) one count of 18 U.S.C. 231(a)(3) (civil disorder); (2 and 3) two counts of 18 U.S.C. 111(a)(1) (assaulting, resisting or impeding certain officers or employees); (4) one count of 18 U.S.C. 1752(a)(1) (entering and remaining in a restricted building); (5) one count of 18 U.S.C. 1752(a)(2) (disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building); (6) one count of 40 U.S.C. 5104(e)(2)(D) (violent entry and disorderly conduct in a Capitol building); and (7) one count of 40 U.S.C. 5104(e)(2)(F) (act of physical violence in a Capitol building).

As Law&Crime previously reported, Leffingwell was initially charged with striking a law enforcement officer as officials were trying to stop a group of pro-Trump supporters who had broken into the U.S. Capitol Complex through a window. The defendant apologized for his behavior toward law enforcement after being taken into custody.

The indictment is largely light on analysis and explanation for the charges but alleges that Leffingwell:

[C]ommitted, and attempted to commit, an act to obstruct, impede, and interfere with a law enforcement officer lawfully engaged in the lawful performance of his official duties incident to and during the commission of a civil disorder, and [that] the civil disorder obstructed, delayed, and adversely affected the conduct and performance of a federally protected function, namely the certification of the Electoral College of the 2020 Presidential Election by a joint session of Congress.

Additionally, the indictment alleges that Leffingwell “unlawfully, knowingly and intentionally forcibly” attacked U.S. Capitol Police Officers Daniel Amendola and Wyatt Hart.

“Reading a bunch of these criminal complaints, and man it’s striking that they’re used to having police overlook their crimes because they keep apologizing for assaulting the police,” mused Virginia Democratic Party gubernatorial candidate Lee Carter. “I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that’ll be viewed as an admission of guilt.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Not antifa and not a "slap on the wrist" Spurtacular, you were right about people being arrested, but it was your fellow cult members.

Trump said these people deserve it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patsies won't get Panicky Pelosi out of trouble, KidnapperGuy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patsies won't get Panicky Pelosi out of trouble, KidnapperGuy.
    Not antifa but "patsies" now.

Sure thing LonelyGuy.

And if they are patsies, who are they patsies for?

Trump wound 'em up, told 'em to go to the capitol and "be strong" and that his chicken ass would be right there with them... then...

Mob violence goes against everything I believe in and everything our movement stands for. No true supporter of mine could ever endorse political violence. No true supporter of mine could ever disrespect law enforcement or our great American flag. No true supporter of mine could ever threaten or harass their fellow Americans. If you do any of these things, you are not supporting our movement, you are attacking it and you are attacking our country. We can not tolerate it.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 01-15-2021 at 08:46 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point, if you're actually engaging derp with dignified responses, you're also re ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point, if you're actually engaging derp with dignified responses, you're also re ed.
    Yep. Just here to remind him that he should kill himself

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Just here to remind him that he should kill himself
    Yes sir. Doesn't merit more than a passing insult to remind him how sad he is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're ridiculously re ed

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Admitting you're a re . This is why nobody cc's you.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes sir. Doesn't merit more than a passing insult to remind him how sad he is.
    Confirming your re status, unsolicited.

Crusty

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're mentally ill, derp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You believe stupid .
    You believed the pence card was a thing

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're mentally ill, derp
    Yes you are. You're even talking to yourself.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes you are. You're even talking to yourself.
    you're still salty that everyone here calls you derp, derp.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Admitting you're a re . This is why nobody cc's you.
    Have you decided on a method to end your worthless life? Noose? Gun in the mouth? Self-immolation? I recommend injecting some bleach

Thread Information