Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yea a jpg of a whopping size of 338kb is really going to jack up bandwidth
    It's obnoxious, spammy, annoying, and unnecessary.

Like the 1000's of calls each week I used to get from India Indian recruiters asking me if I was interested in some pie-in-the sky contract job located in god-knows-what-city in the USA. (Fortunately, I've eliminated my phone number on Dice/Monster/Indeed since October 2019, and those have been reduced to the double digits per week. Still annoying.)

Unnecessary. Obnoxious. Mundane. Annoying. Not funny after the very first time. Completely pointless, and should be prohibited and in the least case these posts should be deleted. Far more offensive and annoying than profanity or a little nudity, for instance.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Don't confuse me with that guy. That guy is firmly still stuck in Stage 1.5 of the Kubler-Ross Model.

Heck, my biological half brothers up until last week were still hanging onto Stage 1.

I've been firmly and squarely in Stage 5 since the Wednesday afternoon after election night. I'm in the Mitch McConnell category of "can't allow one side of the aisle to open Pandora's box long term" camp.

Do I believe there was fraud in the election? Most likely. Do I believe there was ever a damn thing that was going to overturn the result of Biden winning? Absolutely not. Will I continue to joke and kid around about it, and bring it up time to time? Absolutely; it's in my personality. Will I allow a less than desirable or favorable political result ruin the next 4 years of my life? Most definitely NOT. But to some people, I know it will. It will be like if Spurs fans had suffered 4 years of no NBA championship after suffering through 6. But not me. I'm too mentally strong for that.

Storming the capital? I understand the rage, but do it from behind the computer desk or in your own home or establishment; definitely can't allow yourself to be put in a situation for long-term detriment of life, criminal prosecution, no-fly lists, brownlisting and blacklisting from the job market, etc.

For those of us, including myself, that hoped for four more years of our in bent President: It sucks. However... this too, shall pass. But only if you let it. Storming the capital will only hurt you, not those you might ragingly think you are "hurting".

There's this little thing called "maturity"; regardless of age in quan ative years, some people have it, while others do not. That's it, and that's all folks.
    arent you the guy who lies about having a daughter with a black chick, and ditched your previous wife and child because the kid was loud or something?

not to mention you posted this a few days ago

I promise you I won't *cry to mods*. That's gay pussy . Post whatever your heart desires, as if I were an Avante or Joey or something.
    then posted this today

Regardless of whether or not you agree with Spurtacular, the spamming needs to stop. It eats bandwidth and benefits no one. Kori Ellis timvp Slomo Chinook
    crying to mods

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah man why didn't I put that Bum on ignore a long time ago? So much better without his crap takes and spamming.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    basically describes all of your posts

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

Unnecessary. Obnoxious. Mundane. Annoying. Not funny after the very first time. Completely pointless, and should be prohibited and in the least case these posts should be deleted. Far more offensive and annoying than profanity or a little nudity, for instance.
    This literally describes every single one of your posts Andy. stfu

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    basically describes all of your posts
    beat me to it

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Don't confuse me with that guy. That guy is firmly still stuck in Stage 1.5 of the Kubler-Ross Model.

Heck, my biological half brothers up until last week were still hanging onto Stage 1.

I've been firmly and squarely in Stage 5 since the Wednesday afternoon after election night. I'm in the Mitch McConnell category of "can't allow one side of the aisle to open Pandora's box long term" camp.

Do I believe there was fraud in the election? Most likely. Do I believe there was ever a damn thing that was going to overturn the result of Biden winning? Absolutely not. Will I continue to joke and kid around about it, and bring it up time to time? Absolutely; it's in my personality. Will I allow a less than desirable or favorable political result ruin the next 4 years of my life? Most definitely NOT. But to some people, I know it will. It will be like if Spurs fans had suffered 4 years of no NBA championship after suffering through 6. But not me. I'm too mentally strong for that.

Storming the capital? I understand the rage, but do it from behind the computer desk or in your own home or establishment; definitely can't allow yourself to be put in a situation for long-term detriment of life, criminal prosecution, no-fly lists, brownlisting and blacklisting from the job market, etc.

For those of us, including myself, that hoped for four more years of our in bent President: It sucks. However... this too, shall pass. But only if you let it. Storming the capital will only hurt you, not those you might ragingly think you are "hurting".

There's this little thing called "maturity"; regardless of age in quan ative years, some people have it, while others do not. That's it, and that's all folks.
    I was referring to Derp, Andy. Derp's re ed spam threads at this point deserving to be made unreadable tbh. you're the only crying about it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    arent you the guy who lies about having a daughter with a black chick, and ditched your previous wife and child because the kid was loud or something?

not to mention you posted this a few days ago

then posted this today

crying to mods
    1. I didn't "ditch" them. I'm just temporarily living elsewhere until the pretty little girl grows up a little bit. Her mother is financially just fine and I've spent around $47K on her and the baby since the month she was born (November). But heck, I called the SS office about her SSN this morning because I don't yet have a SSN for the baby to plug into my TurboTaxes. So I really, really care and am involved, just not physically full time yet.

2. I expressly gave permission to those trolls to "dox" me in that thread, in which I would not report anything "doxxed" about me to mods because I gave express-written consent. Has completely nothing to do with this thread or spamming. Apples and oranges. More like, apples and pork chops. Don't you have a brain?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody cares, Andy. Don't you have a thread to make on how you're moving to Alamaba? chop, chop...

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    1. I didn't "ditch" them. I'm just temporarily living elsewhere until the pretty little girl grows up a little bit. Her mother is financially just fine and I've spent around $47K on her and the baby since the month she was born (November). But heck, I called the SS office about her SSN this morning because I don't yet have a SSN for the baby to plug into my TurboTaxes. So I really, really care and am involved, just not physically full time yet.

2. I expressly gave permission to those trolls to "dox" me in that thread, in which I would not report anything "doxxed" about me to mods because I gave express-written consent. Has completely nothing to do with this thread or spamming. Apples and oranges. More like, apples and pork chops. Don't you have a brain?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody cares, Andy. Don't you have a thread to make on how you're moving to Alamaba? chop, chop...
    I was in Alabama for a few hours this past October. It has a distinct earthy, slightly beachy smell with a hint of tree sap, even on the northern highway corridor in Tuscaloosa. Even stopped at a gift shop there and walked around the campus of America's greatest college football program for several minutes. Not a terrible place at all.

I don't think I would ever want to live there, though.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    EDIT: nvm im just going to leave the personal stuff out of it
    Last edited by Neo.; 01-15-2021 at 05:08 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Andy is a deadbeat dad?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Andy is a deadbeat dad?
    Deadbeats don't buy their wife and little girl $47K worth of stuff in 2 months.

She's 2 months old today

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro you don't have 47k of anything no one's buying that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro you don't have 47k of anything no one's buying that
    I'll bet you $47K that I have at least $147K in the bank... wanna try me?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I'll bet you $47K that I have at least $147K in the bank... wanna try me?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This literally describes every single one of your posts Andy. stfu
    Alt trying to rescue an alt. Sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alt trying to rescue an alt. Sad.
    As opposed to logging into 10 alts to like your own post? You're a in loser

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As opposed to logging into 10 alts to like your own post? You're a in loser
    Nobody cc's you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leet is a reject of the highest caliber. He just cried about a post of mine when he could literally say nothing and move along. These rejects are simply hard up for attention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^two gay lovers semen shielding for each other because they're the only maga s left

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^two gay lovers semen shielding for each other because they're the only maga s left
    Lmao Reject Leet Lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because koriwhat is on your ignore list.

Thread Information