Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully the General makes an example out of him and discharges him or reduces his rank. These guys only play tough when its someone half their size and he couldn't even get the kid to flinch one time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People never learn. Just call the cops if you think there's an infraction. That drill sergeant routine only works if the target is under the jurisdiction of the UCMJ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just call the cops, DMC says.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just call the cops, DMC says.
    black boy calling the cops on white military hero and expeting anything other than a cavity search

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neighbors and local media are live in front of the SSG's house right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neighbors and local media are live in front of the SSG's house right now.
    Burn that down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    love ter

Niga hiding

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    love ter

Niga hiding
    LMAO Protestors over this? Protesting what exactly a neighborhood dispute with a bag ssg? LMFAO Protestors today are ing dip s.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    love ter

Niga hiding
    This is why the 2nd Amendment is needed in this extremist filled country

Oh, her phone must have ran outta battery

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO Protestors over this? Protesting what exactly a neighborhood dispute with a bag ssg? LMFAO Protestors today are ing dip s.
    Im all for citizen justice tbqh

Crucify that whitenpiece of . Hes a drag on society and us all

And his wife is an ugly piece of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Crucifybthst whitenpiece of . Hes a drag on society and us all

Lol happens all the time like this and not just with a white SSG vs a Black teen/adult. I don't remember protestors coming out for me when a Peace Officer shoved me to the ground for no reason other than to try and intimidate me because he thought I was 17 or younger when I was 19. The SSG was a no doubt but a neighborhood dispute warrants militant BLM protestors? LMAO Hyperbole has ruled the world since 2020.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol happens all the time like this and not just with a white SSG vs a Black teen/adult. I don't remember protestors coming out for me when a Peace Officer shoved me to the ground for no reason other than to try and intimidate me because he thought I was 17 or younger when I was 19. The SSG was a no doubt but a neighborhood dispute warrants militant BLM protestors? LMAO Hyperbole has ruled the world since 2020.
    Sure it happens all the time.

And retribution happens rarely. But when it does, its sweet. End that mother er.

Ive had cops threaten to put me on the ground for merely trying to talk some sense into them. I still remember like it was 5 mins ago. Call me old fashioned but love the taste of revenge early in the morning.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its cool they showed up.
    Not only is he a , he is a chicken coward.

Take on the crowd, beat them all up as they sucker punch you from all sides... oh... you dont want that? Why not, scared of getting your ass kicked, but not in front of one skinny kid? Guys like this need to get humiliated, they WILL learn.

imo everyone needs to get a good asskicking if they feel the need to dole it out. If you are not afraid after that, salutations. You are tough. Does a person good to meet a bigger fish and get beat up if you feel all tough in a fight you know you can win. Chicken s wont go looking for compe ion. So they need a good lesson.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Crucify that whitenpiece of . Hes a drag on society and us all

Round up the KKK whenever black person is threatening

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Round up the KKK whenever black person is threatening
    If the black person did what that white did and its on video. Sure

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    If the black person did what that white did and its on video. Sure
    Told to off?

Should have just pretended it was white cop and fled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its cool they showed up.

Take on the crowd, beat them all up as they sucker punch you from all sides... oh... you dont want that? Why not, scared of getting your ass kicked, but not in front of one skinny kid? Guys like this need to get humiliated, they WILL learn.

imo everyone needs to get a good asskicking if they feel the need to dole it out. If you are not afraid after that, salutations. You are tough. Does a person good to meet a bigger fish and get beat up if you feel all tough in a fight you know you can win. Chicken s wont go looking for compe ion. So they need a good lesson.
    LMAO You think it's not fair for a SSG to pick on a "skinny kid" but it is fair that that same has to take on a crowd? Liberal logic at its finest!

With that said, the does need a reality check however a mob isn't it. As well, like all videos online, we have no clue what happened prior to recording or after. The masses just love to jump to conclusions and become the judge & jury instantly.

that but also this mob bull too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was this encounter recorded?

Did you file a complaint?

Did you pursue charges?

Did you have support from family and friends?

If all of your answers are NO, thanks and try again!

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Its cool they showed up.

Celebrating tribalism.

Bonus points for them showing up in their racist gear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was this encounter recorded?

Did you file a complaint?

Did you pursue charges?

Did you have support from family and friends?

If all of your answers are NO, thanks and try again!
    No because if you knew how to do common math you'd understand that it was 20 yrs ago and not even flip phones had video quality like they do today and there was no social media outside of irc.

Bro did the dude in this video file a complaint, did he pursue charges, did he have support from his family and friends; if all the answers are NO, thanks and try again!

PS: You're a ing dip bro.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Celebrating tribalism.

Bonus points for them showing up in their racist gear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No because if you knew how to do common math you'd understand that it was 20 yrs ago and not even flip phones had video quality like they do today and there was no social media outside of irc.

Bro did the dude in this video file a complaint, did he pursue charges, did he have support from his family and friends; if all the answers are NO, thanks and try again!

PS: You're a ing dip bro.
    This guy is a complete idiot..wow. He really thinks flip phones are the only way to record video

39 years old with the brain of an adolescent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy is a complete idiot..wow. He really things flip phones are the only way to record video

39 years old with the brain of an adolescent
    Lmao What did the person in your video take a video with? What is prevalent in our society these days vs 20 yrs ago?

I'm the dip yet you think I should've been carrying around a 1mp digicam or better yet a disposable camera just in case? LMAO

You're such a ing dumb bro. It must hurt thinking you're so damn right all the time when reality says otherwise.

Btw, there was no flip phone back then or at least not one any of my friends had. Nokia's were the go-to. You're just a ing re bro.

Thread Information