6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They've been thoroughly vetted right on the battlefield surrounded by the Taliban.

Within like 90 days CNN will come out with a detailed story, with statisticals out the wazoo showing how these mudslimes have a lower crime rate, (much lower) than American born Americans, "especially white people."

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the conservative religious right in the US have a lot of similarity with religious muslims, who knew?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the conservative religious right in the US have a lot of similarity with religious muslims, who knew?
    Nazi's?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In some regards all humans have a lot of similarities, but religious conservatism toward the Qu'ran and subsequent sharia is quite different than the "separation of church and state" present in the laws and even early do ents of the United States. Of course you likely lack the ability to have such conversations as your troll face and pom poms get in the way.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    In some regards all humans have a lot of similarities, but religious conservatism toward the Qu'ran and subsequent sharia is quite different than the "separation of church and state" present in the laws and even early do ents of the United States. Of course you likely lack the ability to have such conversations as your troll face and pom poms get in the way.

So all of the Christian leaders pushing for legislation on the basis of God, the Bible, etc... that's not representative of the conservative religious right because we have the Establishment Clause?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So all of the Christian leaders pushing for legislation on the basis of God, the Bible, etc... that's not representative of the conservative religious right because we have the Establishment Clause?
    Since they don't do it with the threat of fatwah or jihad, not at al the same. They still use the democratic process. Everyone relies on their beliefs when "pushing" for laws. In the US we have a democratic process and a review system. Even the religious right knows this. Not at all the same as religious muslims who, by and large, vote democrat in the US.

About 69 per cent American-Muslims vote for Joe Biden: Exit poll

Read more at:
    https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...campaign=cppst

oh... I almost forgot...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Since they don't do it with the threat of fatwah or jihad, not at al the same. They still use the democratic process. Everyone relies on their beliefs when "pushing" for laws. In the US we have a democratic process and a review system. Even the religious right knows this.
    In America we have a strong military. In other countries, extreme religious groups take power by force.

You think the Taliban was duly elected by a majority of Afghans?

Not at all the same as religious muslims who, by and large, vote democrat in the US.

Read more at:

oh... I almost forgot...
    I don't understand this tangent, do you believe American Muslims are jihadists or that they are less theocratic than American conservatives oi the basis that they vote Democrat?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since they don't do it with the threat of fatwah or jihad, not at al the same. They still use the democratic process. Everyone relies on their beliefs when "pushing" for laws. In the US we have a democratic process and a review system. Even the religious right knows this. Not at all the same as religious muslims who, by and large, vote democrat in the US.

Read more at:

oh... I almost forgot...
    nobody ever said the republican party was inclusive, particularly as it relates to muslims. i mean, you could argue that black nationalists/separatists and white nationalists are very similar, but i dont think you'd see them vote for the same guy, either

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The American Left is nothing like the liberals in countries with tougher gun laws because we have the 2nd Amendment!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In America we have a strong military. In other countries, extreme religious groups take power by force.

You think the Taliban was duly elected by a majority of Afghans?

I don't understand this tangent, do you believe American Muslims are jihadists or that they are less theocratic than American conservatives oi the basis that they vote Democrat?
    You said religious muslims. Yes, I do believe American religious muslims support jihad and many support sharia.

They also vote democrat.

If they had so much in common with the religious right, why do they vote left?

nobody ever said the republican party was inclusive, particularly as it relates to muslims. i mean, you could argue that black nationalists/separatists and white nationalists are very similar, but i dont think you'd see them vote for the same guy, either
    Here comes poster B

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The American Left is nothing like the liberals in countries with tougher gun laws because we have the 2nd Amendment!
    ...thank Christ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which is true. It's been said there and here that the "left" here is close to central or right in some other countries. However consider that these "laws" were made by religious people to begin with, like saying the gun laws were made by gun owners.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here comes poster B
    sorry, wasn't aware i interrupted a private message convo

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You said religious muslims. Yes, I do believe American religious muslims support jihad and many support sharia.
    Well that's just incredibly bigoted. I would encourage you to venture outside of your white conservative bubble and meet some more people.

Nothing much I can do for you on this front.

They also vote democrat.

If they had so much in common with the religious right, why do they vote left?
    I would assume they vote left for a variety of reasons. For one thing, the right has been much more openly hostile against them over the past 30 years, as evidenced by the fact that you think everyone who goes to an American mosque is a jihadist

Secondly, at least among the practicing Muslims I've known, they understand that Muslim scriptural law is for Muslims, unlike the Christian right who think Christ's teachings and Paul's letters were directed at everyone and expect society as a whole to adhere to Christian rules like heterosexual marriage and not shopping on Sundays or some .

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    People like DMC and Nathan see people fleeing oppressive Islamic governments, voting against the American political party of "traditional" values when it comes to sex/family/guns/creationism and they think, "These people are obviously scary Islamic jihadists."

I wonder why that is?

(I don't really wonder)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well that's just incredibly bigoted. I would encourage you to venture outside of your white conservative bubble and meet some more people.

Nothing much I can do for you on this front.

I would assume they vote left for a variety of reasons. For one thing, the right has been much more openly hostile against them over the past 30 years, as evidenced by the fact that you think everyone who goes to an American mosque is a jihadist

Secondly, at least among the practicing Muslims I've known, they understand that Muslim scriptural law is for Muslims, unlike the Christian right who think Christ's teachings and Paul's letters were directed at everyone and expect society as a whole to adhere to Christian rules like heterosexual marriage and not shopping on Sundays or some .
    Your judgement means nothing. It's not bigoted to think a section of religious folks support aspects of that religion.

You're likely more white and more religious than me. You just like to feel good about yourself by virtue signaling online.

They vote left because they are more in line with the left than with the right, which goes to the original point I made.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People like DMC and Nathan see people fleeing oppressive Islamic governments, voting against the American political party of "traditional" values when it comes to sex/family/guns/creationism and they think, "These people are obviously scary Islamic jihadists."

I wonder why that is?

(I don't really wonder)
    Sounds about like what you just did, put everyone in a box that makes it easier for you to deal with.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Your judgement means nothing. It's not bigoted to think a section of religious folks support aspects of that religion.

You're likely more white and more religious than me. You just like to feel good about yourself by virtue signaling online.

They vote left because they are more in line with the left than with the right, which goes to the original point I made.
    Jihad is not an any more and aspect of American Muslim religion than stoning adulterers is an aspect of American Christianity.

Which aspects of leftism or the Democrat platform do you believe are most attractive to these jihadist Muslims?

Sounds about like what you just did, put everyone in a box that makes it easier for you to deal with.
    Not everyone, just you and other bigots like you. I mean you've always been a piece of , but I thought you were a little better than an "all practicing Muslims are jihadists" piece of .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jihad is not an any more and aspect of American Muslim religion than stoning adulterers is an aspect of American Christianity.

Which aspects of leftism or the Democrat platform do you believe are most attractive to these jihadist Muslims?

Not everyone, just you and other bigots like you. I mean you've always been a piece of , but I thought you were a little better than an "all practicing Muslims are jihadists" piece of .
    D was just trying to get under your skin, Adam.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why didnt d other guys fight? Like Biden said. They dont wanna fight, no need to involve ourselves in it

Thread Information