Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After this game, folks are going to pretend like Walker barely got touches because he didn't demand the ball or some other bull . The ball has barely been on his side of the floor all game. It's embarrassing that the Spurs' offense has no idea how to get guys shots.
    Pop will still get that B+ while Walker gets a D tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is LW4 just standing around doing nothing? Why is the entire team looking disinterested?
    See?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Poeltl's scoring is what keeps you in the game, you know something's wrong...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gay and Aldridge make this team worse and hard to watch. They are iso players on the decline who are traffic cones on defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems to be evident that the refs have no respect for the Spurs, SMH...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is LW4 just standing around doing nothing? Why is the entire team looking disinterested?
    Derozan Ball demotes him to that role

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check how many times he gets passed the ball vs how many possessions end up in a Rudy or DeMar iso. It's by design tbh, when either of those vets are on the court, Lonnie is relegated to "spot up shooter" status unless he starts forcing things (at which point he's pulled out at the first miss).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeRozan is an emotional child alright, but what a soft ass tech, smh. Seriously, punching a ball? League is painfully soft these days...
    Hated hated bringing him back in the first place, couldn’t understand why so many people praised that contract he got after a contract season. He only came back older and more injury prone and they paid him 32 million for it. Spurs really have a fetish for these useless old farts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ehh, I feel like I can't hate too much on LMA - he's just old at this point, and doesn't really force things unless Pop is force-feeding him in the post. Chucky Mills is another one I dislike, but he usually makes a lot of his shots, so I can't complain too much. And DeRozan... Yeah, he's the other member of the carousel for me. But ign Gay, man..... Not only is he old, slow, and trash, but he consistently forces his own stupid shots, ices out the rest of the team on ISO possessions, doesn't hustle, doesn't defend a lick, he's just there to chuck up shots which he doesn't even make most times. Just a player.
    Gay is what he is tbh, and it isn't like he's holding someone back from getting minutes since there's no depth at his position. His body language also doesn't hold down the team like a certain depressed player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derozan Ball denotes him to that role
    Seriously this. DeRozan Ball causes the ball to stay on one side of the court, time winds down and the ball never sees the light on the other side. Saying "DeRozan isn't the problem" is inherently wrong because he's the main cog on offense and his antiquated style of basketball causes problems.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this team and it’s trash ass effort

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Id like to see some more ball screens using Keldon/Lonnie w DDR as the ball handler to switch a non-Tucker/Wood player on him. Derozan feasts on scrubs

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both our pgs are trash today

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Booty Gay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously is Pop a ing idiot or what? If you're going to have Lonnie float on an island by himself, just bring him off the bench and let him tear the other team's bench. Start Vassell to improve the defense.

They keep saying they want Lonnie to have a different attackers mentality but that's kind of difficult when you never see the ball. Vassell is a good spot up shooter which is what Lonnie has been relagated to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is just an no example of one team making threes while the other isn't. Both teams getting looks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gay is what he is tbh
    Yeah, a trash ass player and by far our worst vet.

, and it isn't like he's holding someone back from getting minutes since there's no depth at his position. His body language also doesn't hold down the team like a certain depressed player.
    I'd rather play Keldon at the 4, or DD at the 4, every single game rather than have Gay out there. At its worst, at least it allows for another shooter on the court (and a shooter that might get the ball passed to him, unlike every single player on the floor when Gay is out there). His body language isn't bad, but when that's the most redeeming quality of a player..... You know the answer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems like the lack of effort from Aldridge and the horrible at ude from DeMar rub off on the rest of the team and it reflects on their play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously is Pop a ing idiot or what? If you're going to have Lonnie float on an island by himself, just bring him off the bench and let him tear the other team's bench. Start Vassell to improve the defense.
    I thought not even Pop would be able to dismiss Lonnie's back-to-back 20+pt games once he actually got looks and was allowed to make plays for himself. I was naive to think that, tbh, we're back to the old ways

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    STOP RUNNING PNRS AND HAVING DDR ISO AGAINST WOOD. Seriously that has yet to work once in both games

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had begun to waffle on the notion of this team needing Derrick.

I am sorry for my insolence, Derrick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wood with a Poeltl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wood might actually single-handedly defeat the Spurs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs