Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2021/01/15/...-riot-capitol/

North Texan Jenna Ryan Tells CBS 11 She Deserves Pardon After Arrest For Alleged Role In Capitol Riot

CARROLLTON, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – North Texas realtor Jenna Ryan, who was seen in photos and video at the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot, arrived home Friday, Jan. 15 after turning herself in to authorities earlier in the day.

“It was a very strange experience to be arrested by the FBI,” she told CBS 11 outside home. “They’re very professional and it was a very strange feeling. I have a lot of faith in God and I was just praising him and praying and I was just knowing God would take care of me in this situation.”

The FBI had executed a search warrant at Ryan’s home in Carrollton a short time earlier.

Ryan, who took a private plane to Washington D.C. on the day of the riot, faces charges of knowingly entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.

“I just want people to know I’m a normal person. That I listen to my president who told me to go to the Capitol. That I was displaying my patriotism while I was there and I was just protesting and I wasn’t trying to do anything violent and I didn’t realize there was actually violence,” Ryan said. “I’d just like to apologize for all of the families that are affected by any of the negative environment and I’d just like to say I really love people and I am not a villain that a lot of people would make me out to be, or people think I am, because I was a Trump supporter at the Capitol.”

Ryan told CBS 11 she would like President Trump to pardon her.

“I think we all deserve a pardon. I’m facing a prison sentence. I think I do not deserve that and from what I understand, every person is going to be arrested that was there, so I think everyone deserves a pardon, so I would ask the President of the United States to give me a pardon.”

Ryan posted a picture of her posing outside of the building in front of a broken window with a caption that read, “”Window at the capital (sic). And if the news doesn’t stop lying about us we’re going to come after their studios next.”

“I don’t feel a sense of shame or guilty from my heart. I feel like I was basically following my president. I was following what we were called to do. He asked us to fly there. He asked us to be there. So I was doing what he asked us to do,” Ryan said. “I do feel a little wronged in this situation because I’m a real estate agent and this has taken my company. This has taken my business. I am being slandered all over the internet, all over the world and all over the news and I’m just like a normal person.”

Ryan is the second North Texas resident to be taken into custody for alleged involvement in the Capitol riot.

Air Force veteran and Grapevine resident Larry Brock was arrested last week after he was seen inside the Senate Chamber wearing body armor and holding zip ties.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    criminal trespass on federal property as part of criminal trespass mob, and making threats to the media

may she be indicted, convicted, and may her realtor business go to

... if she were black.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She is delusional. Needs to go to jail

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Orange got is going to pardon them all right before getting his fat ass on the plane for Mar A Lago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surely Donceold will step in on behalf of his minions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Orange got is going to pardon them all right before getting his fat ass on the plane for Mar A Lago.
    I don't think so slob.
    His 100% of the time "What's in it for me" motive means he no longer has a purpose to use them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She sounds incredibly gullible and stupid. Apparently a common theme among Dennison's cult.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    criminal trespass on federal property as part of criminal trespass mob, and making threats to the media

may she be indicted, convicted, and may her realtor business go to

... if she were black.

"If she were black"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't think so slob.
    His 100% of the time "What's in it for me" motive means he no longer has a purpose to use them.
    There’s no way 17 Republican Senators vote to convict. Which means he’ll run in 2024, which means he still needs those votes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s no way 17 Republican Senators vote to convict. Which means he’ll run in 2024, which means he still needs those votes.
    I don't think a total user like him thinks that far ahead.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She sounds incredibly gullible and stupid. Apparently a common theme among Dennison's cult.
    well, she's blond

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    foldren really wanted this off the front page for some reason

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to her fellow Trumpers, any illegal acts committed within the Capitol were done by Antifa. So does she accept that she's an Antifa member now? Does she want all of Antifa to be pardoned?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Trump doesn’t give a about these people, he’s not going to pardon them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is not going to pardon them. They are not longer of use to him.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ryan posted a picture of her posing outside of the building in front of a broken window with a caption that read, “”Window at the capital (sic). And if the news doesn’t stop lying about us we’re going to come after their studios next.”

“I just want people to know I’m a normal person. That I listen to my president who told me to go to the Capitol. That I was displaying my patriotism while I was there and I was just protesting and I wasn’t trying to do anything violent and I didn’t realize there was actually violence,” Ryan said. “I’d just like to apologize for all of the families that are affected by any of the negative environment and I’d just like to say I really love people and I am not a villain that a lot of people would make me out to be, or people think I am, because I was a Trump supporter at the Capitol.”
    Should work just fine in front of a judge.

Wasn't me, your honor. I'm a good person. I'm a normal person. Will you just let me go, please? Sure I participated in an insurrection with 5 dead, and illegally breached the Capitol to stop the certification of the next US president and do god knows what with congressmen... And sure I proudly posted a pic of me in front a Capitol broken glass, threatening the media... But I'm a good person, a normal person... who just blindly followed my cult leader's orders...

And at trump s shopping for pardon. Should do wonders for his impeachment trial.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Even if he pardons every traitor who stormed the Capitol, please someone name me the 17 Republicans who will vote to convict Trump.

Romney, Sasse, Murkowski, McConnell, Collins, and who else?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Even if he pardons every traitor who stormed the Capitol, please someone name me the 17 Republicans who will vote to convict Trump.

Romney, Sasse, Murkowski, McConnell, Collins, and who else?
    If McConnell votes to convict it means enough other senators do too. I’ll name the other 12 just as a for instance, the big difference between these senators and house reps is that they don’t need to run every 2 years. 6 yrs from now Trump would be completely irrelevant if he’s convicted.

Toomey - already more or less said he’d vote to convict and isn’t running again; he’s probably a yes even w/o McConnell
    Thune - already broke from Trump and never breaks from McConnell
    Grassley - likely isn’t running again and at this point is just a senile old man who follows McConnell
    Ernst - Wouldn’t ever go against both McConnell and Grassley
    Cornyn - US Chamber of Commerce , and the Chamber has already broken against Trump; just got re-elected
    Burr - Already condemned Trump as “responsible” for Capitol attack and isn’t running again
    Tillis - Just got re-elected and has never been more than a McConnell tool
    Moore-Capito - Just got re-elected and relies on the coal lobby that McConnell controls
    Cassidy - Just got re-elected, fancies himself a “moderate” and never liked Trump, just needs the cover McConnell gives
    Shelby - Never liked Trump and isn’t running again; someone else who just needs cover from McConnell
    Risch - Just got re-elected to what’s likely his last term. Another person who just follows McConnell
    Sullivan - Just re-elected and relies on McConnell oil money/allegiance with Murkowski

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Quite frankly if Trump is convicted in the senate and can’t run again, he loses a lot of ability to raise money and his brand is destroyed more than it already is. You’d be looking at someone with no where near enough liquidity to pay the slew of lawyers he’s going to need in the next 5 yrs. There’s a real chance he’d be dead or near death by the time a lot of those senators are up for re-election in 2026.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quite frankly if Trump is convicted in the senate and can’t run again, he loses a lot of ability to raise money and his brand is destroyed more than it already is. You’d be looking at someone with no where near enough liquidity to pay the slew of lawyers he’s going to need in the next 5 yrs. There’s a real chance he’d be dead or near death by the time a lot of those senators are up for re-election in 2026.
    too many of these r’s want to get past trump, and go back to believing in his message, but quietly.

he’s a slow lingering death sentence for educated people, and those suburban moms they pretend to care about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was just following Trump's orders.... LOL Wow his die hard supporters are stupid and gullible/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "some say" McConnell and Repugs want Trash out of the party, so impeachment is part of that.

Also, they could pass law denying Trash access to public office.

The fact the McConnell even agrees to a trial is horribly bad news for Trash.

I think when the states get done beating Trash and his family into roadkill and impoverishment, Trash will be finished.

Repugs' problem is how to remove Trash bug retain his 74M voters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "some say" McConnell and Repugs want Trash out of the party, so impeachment is part of that.

Also, they could pass law denying Trash access to public office.

The fact the McConnell even agrees to a trial is horribly bad news for Trash.

I think when the states get done beating Trash and his family into roadkill and impoverishment, Trash will be finished.

Repugs' problem is how to remove Trash bug retain his 74M voters.

How could McConnell have stopped a trial? It has to be held by law and he's not in control of the senate anymore anyways.

Thread Information