Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Corny as but also Insensitive to the victim and her family. Not surprising the left is tap dancing on this woman's grave like this.
    He says while still sore from dancing on the grave of a woman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of rumors, some of them already dispelled, going around. We'll see what the investigation finds out.
    Regardless of that outcome Alec shot more people than Trump

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He says while still sore from dancing on the grave of a woman.
    Not sure what's dumber, comparing Ashli Babbitt to Halyna Hutchins, or comparing Trill Clinton to someone who has topped some polls for who (trigger warning) Republicans (end warning) want to run for President in 2024.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what's dumber, comparing Ashli Babbitt to Halyna Hutchins, or comparing Trill Clinton to someone who has topped some polls for who (trigger warning) Republicans (end warning) want to run for President in 2024.
    I got that bozo on ignore. Dummy really compared a innocent women killed on her job to a thug ignoring an armed officers commands while committing several felonies.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I got that bozo on ignore. Dummy really compared a innocent women killed on her job to a thug ignoring an armed officers commands while committing several felonies.

She was unarmed on a B&E.

5 rent-a-cops bit the booger as well, TC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump never been shy to say he could shoot a bunch of people and get away with it... this might be the best impersonation of Trump by Baldwin yet...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What we know about the 'Rust' shooting: DA cites 'enormous amount of bullets' on the set

Following last week's fatal shooting of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the set of "Rust," Santa Fe District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies says criminal charges are still possible, but won't be filed any time soon.

“It’s probably weeks, if not months, of follow-up investigation that we’re going to need to get to the point of charging," she said in an interview with the New York Times published Tuesday, adding that investigators "haven't ruled out anything."

“Everything at this point, including criminal charges, is on the table," she added.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/enter...ow/6132795001/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump never been shy to say he could shoot a bunch of people and get away with it... this might be the best impersonation of Trump by Baldwin yet...
    Talking to actually doing it are huge regions apart. Looks like Baldwin took his Trump obsession to another level

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zinger...

Point for hater in his head.
    Captain Bone Spurs could have got a taste of the tragedy of what a lot of other young men did, but he wriggled out.
    American First!

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talking to actually doing it are huge regions apart. Looks like Baldwin took his Trump obsession to another level
    Chevy Chase doing Gerald Ford on old SNL skits might kill you.
    Never YouTube this stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "insensitive to the victim and her family"

Not nearly as insensitive as killing her. But then you labeled that liberal a victim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup. Then again, we all know Trump is a coward anyways, he'll probably con Scaramuchi into doing it anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    500 rounds is not a lot of ammo

Liberals need to brush up on they cannot stop talking about

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Using a prop gun for target shooting on the set is a safety issue, no matter how many or few times it happens. You're the only one making a big deal about the number of rounds.

Weird flex, tbh. Sometimes you barely make any sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Using a prop gun for target shooting on the set is a safety issue, no matter how many or few times it happens. You're the only one making a big deal about the number of rounds.

Weird flex, tbh. Sometimes you barely make any sense.
    It's a real gun being used as a prop. It's not a prop gun you clueless stick. The fact Alec was handed a real gun and didn't even bother to check it before pointing at someone and pulling the trigger is the issue. The adult shooter is always the gun controller, the highest in the chain of command.

It doesn't matter who told him what. It wouldn't matter anywhere else if that happened, it shouldn't matter on a film set.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a real gun being used as a prop. It's not a prop gun you clueless stick. The fact Alec was handed a real gun and didn't even bother to check it before pointing at someone and pulling the trigger is the issue. The adult shooter is always the gun controller, the highest in the chain of command.
    That's been my take from the beginning. But others had a duty of responsibility and likewise failed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC too eager to call me a stick to notice I actually agree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's been my take from the beginning. But others had a duty of responsibility and likewise failed.
    You keep calling it a prop, as if it magically shot a live round as a prop. You obviously don't know what a prop is and the verbiage allows you and others to excuse Alec's carelessness. If I used a handgun as a hammer and it went off, can I say "the hammer accidentally discharged... but it's a hammer!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You keep calling it a prop, as if it magically shot a live round as a prop. You obviously don't know what a prop is and the verbiage allows you and others to excuse Alec's carelessness. If I used a handgun as a hammer and it went off, can I say "the hammer accidentally discharged... but it's a hammer!"
    You've not been paying careful attention to my trend of posting and at any rate, you're harping pedantically on nomenclature, as you do.

Keep digging.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've not been paying careful attention to my trend of posting and at any rate, you're harping pedantically on nomenclature, as you do.

Keep digging.
    You post non stop , no one reads it. Don't expect anyone to keep up with your repository style posting as if it's a series that someone has to follow for one of your comments to make any sense.

nomenclature. You rely heavily on it for your hyperbole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks for underscoring my point that you pop off not really paying attention to what other posters are saying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are an idiot!

There should be “zero” real rounds of ammunition in a movie set with firearms!

Stick to bloviating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    500 rounds is a lot of ammo

Wey to tell that fictional person! That will show 'em!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You post non stop , no one reads it. Don't expect anyone to keep up with your repository style posting as if it's a series that someone has to follow for one of your comments to make any sense.

nomenclature. You rely heavily on it for your hyperbole.
    Irony.

Thread Information