• Time: 6:40 p.m. ET
    • TV Channel: CBS
    • Weather: 43º F; 50% chance of light wintry mix precipitation; 9mph W wind

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yes

the 2011 giants only beat one team with a winning record all season, and went on to win the superbowl

The Patriots, ironically enough.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Even Saintref can't carry TOSB Brees over the finish line

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Swear I remember the CCGs being on different days.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Swear I remember the CCGs being on different days.
    When? If true definitely not since I've been watching football.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Also in related news : PRESIDENT Joe Biden to be Inaugurated on January 20th, 2021. Wednesday. Hope Brady gets angry enough about that and takes it all out on the field Sunday.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Is this the death of Saintref? Without Breesus, they have no reason to exist, they sure won't be looking out for Jameis

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    o

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Oh, no.

If Brady overcomes Lefty's curse then he's goat of all goats tbh
    Last edited by i'm_still_beta; 01-18-2021 at 11:30 AM.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Fun Fact: Chiefs have not covered the spread in NINE straight games.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Oh, no.

If Brady overcomes Lefty's curse then he's goat of all goats tbh

Post Count
    Biggest game of Rogers career in a lot of ways... Losing to a 43 year old Brady, as great as Brady still is will NOT look so good on the Rogers legacy.. Especially when Rogers is likely to win MVP this year.. And he badly needs to get the Pack back to the Big Game. He is running out of time.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Packers
    Chiefs (assuming Mahomes healthy, if no Mahomes bills here)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Biggest game of Rogers career in a lot of ways... Losing to a 43 year old Brady, as great as Brady still is will NOT look so good on the Rogers legacy.. Especially when Rogers is likely to win MVP this year.. And he badly needs to get the Pack back to the Big Game. He is running out of time.
    It's too bad the ans didn't have a slightly better year otherwise Henry would have won it with his 2K. He was literally the entire ans team considering their bad o-line and bad defense. The literally only other piece they had was AJ Brown.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rodgers right now is like Favre in 07, favored in a championship game at home in order to try to get his 2nd super bowl, but just like Favre he will lose.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm liking Chiefs (Mahomes or No Mahomes, tbh) and GOAT Tampa Tom Bucs, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kansas City has so many more ways to win games besides just drop back and throw with Mahomes. They can win by bullying teams on the ground, scheming with the short pass WCO (remember the Alex Smith days), suffocating the other team on defense, scoring on special teams, etc.

The Bills really only have two ways to win: Josh Allen drops back and throws for a million yards and TDs (and doesn't make any mistakes) or else they blitz a ton and get lucky with a couple fluke plays on defense like the pick-101 last weekend to win ugly. But anyone with half a brain doesn't throw that pick-101 there.

The Bills don't have a running game nor can they really stop the run.

Lamar Jackson is not a tier 1 quarterback and maybe not even tier 2 either. He's simply a poor man's Vick.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Chiefs didn't win the Super Bowl last year because of Mahomes, they won it because they are a well oiled, well coached machine from top to bottom. Look at 2016... 12-4; so many of their wins were because of defense (even though it wasn't a top 10 defense per yards per se, they generate sacks and turnovers at just the right time), special teams (tons of plays on ST) and trickeration, creativity. Lot of wins pulled from their asses or from the jaws of defeat with trickeration and randomness, but that is the DNA of the Chiefs. They are not reliant on Mahomes to win the Super Bowl.

The motto in the latter half of the Chiefs 2015 season until today is ... "Kansas City Just Keeps Coming". That holds true regards of QB.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Bills ans Bucs

Bills end 30 years of misery by taking out Brady

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Rodgers right now is like Favre in 07, favored in a championship game at home in order to try to get his 2nd super bowl, but just like Favre he will lose.
    Favre went to back to back Super Bowls you stupid

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Favre went to back to back Super Bowls you stupid
    Won only one though

I guess you can say Rodgers went back to back super bowls because the Packers won the regular season super bowl in 2011 by going 15-1

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bills ans Bucs

Bills end 30 years of misery by taking out Brady
    wouldn't be a terrible outcome

Also it's the only remaining pipe dream for the pundits who are gung ho about "you can only win a Super Bowl with a QB who is on a rookie deal or grossly underpaid"

though, I guess you can argue Brady is still underpaid, but $25M/year is the most he's ever made I think

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    The Chiefs didn't win the Super Bowl last year because of Mahomes, they won it because they are a well oiled, well coached machine from top to bottom. Look at 2016... 12-4; so many of their wins were because of defense (even though it wasn't a top 10 defense per yards per se, they generate sacks and turnovers at just the right time), special teams (tons of plays on ST) and trickeration, creativity. Lot of wins pulled from their asses or from the jaws of defeat with trickeration and randomness, but that is the DNA of the Chiefs. They are not reliant on Mahomes to win the Super Bowl.

The motto in the latter half of the Chiefs 2015 season until today is ... "Kansas City Just Keeps Coming". That holds true regards of QB.
    Yeah, the Chiefs got down by double digits on every single playoffs game last season because they were a well oiled machine from top to bottom. Good luck having Henne come back from 24 pts down.

Mahomes threw for over 300 yards and was the Chiefs top runner in the 2 AFC playoffs games. This season they couldn't establish a reliable running game for . Their offensive line is way below average. They only reason the Chiefs can run a little in some games is because teams are so ing scared of KC's air attack that they don't even care to defend the run game. There's not a chance in the Chiefs beat the Bills without Mahgoat, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah, the Chiefs got down by double digits on every single playoffs game last season because they were a well oiled machine from top to bottom. Good luck having Henne come back from 24 pts down.

Mahomes threw for over 300 yards and was the Chiefs top runner in the 2 AFC playoffs games. This season they couldn't establish a reliable running game for . Their offensive line is way below average. They only reason the Chiefs can run a little in some games is because teams are so ing scared of KC's air attack that they don't even care to defend the run game. There's not a chance in the Chiefs beat the Bills without Mahgoat, tbh.
    https://www.bleacherreport.com/artic...ssion-protocol

Thread Information