Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
    My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Better team won, sucks to see the joyride end but KC is just flat-out better
    Prepare for a decade of contention son.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

GOAT ACCORDING TO MANY CHUMPETTES

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Chiefs were/are the better team, but the Bills' coaching was some pussy today.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Have to admit that many neckbeards here had me believing the Bills could be for real.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Have to admit that many neckbeards here had me believing the Bills could be for real.
    They are the second best team in the league. If that's not being for real, I don't know what is, tbh.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    The Chiefs gifted away two whole possessions because of special teams' giveaways and they still won in a rout. Their margin for error is just too much.
    Last edited by DAF86; 01-24-2021 at 10:48 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    You also want to put an asterisk on a game where there was an obvious PI call so maybe your misjudgment is par for the course.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Chiefs were/are the better team, but the Bills' coaching was some pussy today.
    Indeed. Individual players made their share of mistakes, but what a show from the coaches. No offensive or defensive game plans or adjustments, and kicking FGs inside the 10 when you're down by two scores against the Chiefs in the AFCCG. They coached scared, and the players played scared. Everyone on the team has a lot to learn, but there's no denying they put together a great season (probably overachieved by a game), and need to improve if they want to beat the best team in the league.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    They are the second best team in the league. If that's not being for real, I don't know what is, tbh.
    I'm not convinced they're better than any other playoff team. But they're certainly nowhere near Chiefs echelon.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Better team won, sucks to see the joyride end but KC is just flat-out better
    yeah it's too bad that the Bills resurgence coincides with a potential dynasty in the making. Hopefully they can find a way to get past KC at some point and get to atleast one Super Bowl...it would suck if this just became a Rockets/Warriors situation where a true contender keeps getting blocked by an all-time great team

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    yeah it's too bad that the Bills resurgence coincides with a potential dynasty in the making. Hopefully they can find a way to get past KC at some point and get to atleast one Super Bowl...it would suck if this just became a Rockets/Warriors situation where a true contender keeps getting blocked by an all-time great team
    Rockets. Harden and Paul would've found a way to choke regardless of who they played.

Thread Information