Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    He tried playing hardball with the wrong people.

There are now up to 9 women. All massage therapists from the same massage college supposedly.
    Who supposedly never talked to each other about if indeed Watson forced them.

He tried playing hardball with the wrong people.
    If, repeat if this could have gone away for under 2 mil he's prolly going to wish he would have spent money on a buyout.

Lionel Hutz seems committed to drag this out as publicly as possible.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

Deshauns gonna have bought the most expensive pudding ever.
    Or did he even get any pudding?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Whatever butters his bamboo chute.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Ask your mom.

Post Count
    This is not going to end well for Watson. After the tragedy in Atlanta with massage parlor deaths and rightfully concerns with sexual harassment or sexual predators in news this is not a good look or event on so many levels and NFL and or law may come down hard. The oral sex allegations by themselves are very troubling.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    22 allegations as of Friday early evening
    Lol

Veteran
    Post Count
    Going for dem Cosby records.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This is not going to end well for Watson. After the tragedy in Atlanta with massage parlor deaths and rightfully concerns with sexual harassment or sexual predators in news this is not a good look or event on so many levels and NFL and or law may come down hard. The oral sex allegations by themselves are very troubling.
    Black Lives Matter vs. Me Too

which wokist movement is most powerful?

Starting to hope Lionel Hutz gets his ass handed to him.

Buzbee said during the news conference that his office has been in contact with police and that he would provide information to them about the women who intend to sue Watson. The Houston Police Department said in a statement posted to Twitter later Friday that it was unaware of any contact it had with Buzbee regarding the allegations or the filings of any incident reports. Buzbee later wrote on social media that the contact he referenced earlier was with a detective that he knows who reached out to him.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Phucking re . Athletic, young and also rich. Why did he need to do all this stuff?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Phucking re . Athletic, young and also rich. Why did he need to do all this stuff?
    I don't think he's guilty. Neither was OJ.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    as i said before, blm + being a black athlete, is a powerful combo of social misalignment. Add to this being a running back and the concussions associated with it, and it is very likely many of them will go insane. Watson is simply insane and should be locked up in siberia for his own health.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    as i said before, blm + being a black athlete, is a powerful combo of social misalignment. Add to this being a running back and the concussions associated with it, and it is very likely many of them will go insane. Watson is simply insane and should be locked up in siberia for his own health.
    Stop. Just stop.

Lamar Jackson? I get it.

But Watson has been one of the best throwers from the pocket in the past 3-4 seasons. 4,823 yards and 33 TD - 7 INT last year, despite a 4-12 season and the worst defense in the league. He's a top 10 quarterback even if he had Tom Brady's level of scrambling mobility.

Veteran
    Post Count
    Because he thought he could.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    All these civil cases are ludicrous fluff. If there's any shred of evidence suggesting he actually did this stuff then I'll believe it when there are actual criminal cases. Until then it just looks like gold-digger money grabs.

Post Count
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/four-more...172759719.html

13 and counting real or not but at the least is bad judgment/ QB could have many women and is a fool to even go to massage parlors or spas.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    to play running back or receiver, since he ain't beating out Paul Crewe

Deshaun Watson’s marketing manager says someone contacted him to “blackmail” Watson

Bryan Burney makes 8 points in his public statement. In part:

Ms. Doe informed me that she was asking to be paid $30,000 for what she referred to as “indefinite silence” about her encounter with Deshaun. I asked her what she would be silent about and whether anything had happened with Deshaun against her will. She confirmed that everything that occurred was consensual during her encounter with Deshaun. I asked Ms. Doe why Deshaun should pay for silence regarding something that was consensual – whatever it was. She said that it was a matter that both she and Deshaun would wish to keep secret and that she would need to be paid for her “silence.”

4. After my conversation with Ms. Doe, I received a call from a man purporting to be her “business manager.” Ms. Doe’s business manager told me that her encounter with Deshaun would be embarrassing if revealed and that Deshaun should pay to keep the matter secret.

5. I told this individual that his demand to be paid for not revealing a consensual interaction between two adults was extortion.

6. He responded, “It’s not extortion, it’s blackmail.”

Link:

Deshaun Watson’s marketing manager says someone contacted him to “blackmail” Watson (yahoo.com)

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Watson getting his booth hole played with at massage parlors...dumb ass

Imagine the insta thots that would have done that for free. Or just hire a high end pros ute

There are enough accusers now that if this were some big conspiracy, at least one of the accusers would have flipped and outed the whole thing.

Sounds like a stupid young man with a lot of power and money. He found a fantasy that got him off, and gradually over time pushed further and further over the line, from fantasy to inappropriate behavior to perhaps sexual assault. Because of his money and power, there was no check on his behavior to hold him accountable.

And because it was gradual, he may have convinced himself that he wasn’t really doing anything wrong. I’m a good person! I pray to Jeebus and read devotions! It’s not like I’m having sex with them! Self-deception works like that.

Thread Information