Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Lionel Hutz backpedaling again. Big time.

In addition to the two new lawsuits, Buzbee posted on Instagram on Tuesday night that he now doesn't feel comfortable going to the Houston Police Department with any information and that he and his clients "will go elsewhere to provide our evidence to investigative authorities." Earlier this month, Buzbee said he would submit affidavits and evidence from several women to the Houston PD and the Houston district attorney.

On Monday, Watson's lawyer, Rusty Hardin released statements from 18 women who say that they have worked with the Texans quarterback and that he "never made them feel uncomfortable or demanded anything outside the scope of a professional massage." Watson's attorney said the statements were voluntary and from women who have collectively "worked with Deshaun more than 130 times over the past five years."

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Must have been some real horse faces

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    how many ing masseuses do you need... unless you actually are trying to treat them like hookers

how many ing masseuses do you need... unless you actually are trying to treat them like hookers
    Certainly that will be asked.
    Would appear both they were hired to provide extras and knew that is what they were hired for. Didn't he fly some of them in?
    If some were innocent, believed all he wanted was legit massage and he is guilty of forcing himself on them, well that is just sad behavior on his part. Dk how they are going to prove it other then the "so many of us can't be faking it" offense.

OTOH if they are just straight up ho's looking to shake him down, then f them and their ass lawyer.

I have every confidence the courts will get it wrong.

Remember the Calvin Murphy case?
    He is the biological donor to 14 children with 9 different women.
    I wasn't there, i don't know what happened but Murphy was found not guilty.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This is the question that might not have much legal basis but is spot on. I'd love to see the pictures of all the "masseuses" that he hired.

Spurs side point.
    Watson was (is?) dating the same IG *model that Dejonte Murray dated.
    Jilly something or other.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Spurs side point.
    Watson was (is?) dating the same IG *model that Dejonte Murray dated.
    Jilly something or other.
    yep

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sweet ing jesus, that thing has to have a penis, right? Not even a hit it and quit it situation

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sweet ing jesus, that thing has to have a penis, right? Not even a hit it and quit it situation
    You tell me...it's from your wife's instragram.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You tell me...it's from your wife's instragram.
    Not even close.

Supposedly Watson was dating this IG *model too.

AMmaxim2.png (1134×1700) (voyagechicago.com)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Supposedly Watson was dating this IG *model too.

AMmaxim2.png (1134×1700) (voyagechicago.com)
    6.5/10

Great body, but a butterface, and potentially underage.

6.5/10

Great body, but a butterface, and potentially underage.
    She's 23.

Maybe you can cruise nursing homes with False Charge Chunko.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Post Count
    rusty hardin is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> better lawyer than buzbee

fwiw

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    whelp

Veteran
    Post Count
    She's 23.

Better than stalking school playgrounds in your broken down rape van littered with kitty litter, free donut wax papers and Depeche Mode cassettes, you broke, sad got Pedo gs.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    She's 23.

If by nursing homes you mean intelligent, successful, young professionals age 26-33, then yeah.

23 is still a borderline college kid, and is a college kid for some majors. But usually it's your first year in an office job out of college, traditionally. But these days so many college kids take way too long to graduate college, by choice. Not me.... I graduated at 22 and began working a $70K/year entry level job at the end of May, the same month I graduated.

I don't stick my in women that don't have at least a bachelor's degree.

22 allegations as of Friday early evening
    Lol
    Buzbee said 15 of the plaintiffs are Black women, four of the plaintiffs are white women and three of the plaintiffs are Hispanic women.

Only 1 picture releases so far. Ashley Solis. Took place (allegedly) at her home office. Another bad look for Watson if he's doing this at their home offices, yikes.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Buzbee said 15 of the plaintiffs are Black women, four of the plaintiffs are white women and three of the plaintiffs are Hispanic women.

Only 1 picture releases so far. Ashley Solis. Took place (allegedly) at her home office. Another bad look for Watson if he's doing this at their home offices, yikes.
    So sick of this Watson drama. Will he go to prison or will he die, tbh? Electric chair? Firing squad? Drawn and quartered? That's the real question, tbh.

So sick of this Watson drama. Will he go to prison or will he die, tbh? Electric chair? Firing squad? Drawn and quartered? That's the real question, tbh.
    It's the US Court system.
    Be prepared for anything.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Houston Chronicle reporter fired for comparing the accusers to terrorists

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    If by nursing homes you mean intelligent, successful, young professionals age 26-33, then yeah.

23 is still a borderline college kid, and is a college kid for some majors. But usually it's your first year in an office job out of college, traditionally. But these days so many college kids take way too long to graduate college, by choice. Not me.... I graduated at 22 and began working a $70K/year entry level job at the end of May, the same month I graduated.

I don't stick my in women that don't have at least a bachelor's degree.
    Too high a concept for the incels here who are taking what they can get.
    I'd refrain from getting with gold diggers. But dumb jocks rarely have that standard.
    They just want a good ; can't blame them.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Too high a concept for the incels here who are taking what they can get.
    I'd refrain from getting with gold diggers. But dumb jocks rarely have that standard.
    They just want a good ; can't blame them.
    And then they get a random hoe pregnant and their already ty net worth gets instantly cut in half. Lmao.

Thread Information