Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the one player that they should definitely move this season. He can easily net us a 1st and we can just give his minutes to White, which would make the team even better
    Makes too much sense for PATFO to pull the trigger tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes too much sense for PATFO to pull the trigger tbh
    Mills isn't being traded. If anything, he is going to be re-signed at a 3 year (last year a team option) deal. I don't think the Spurs trade anyone. Rudy is going to the Lakers next year. LMA is going back to Portland. And DDR is a huge question mark. I have no idea if we max him out or not but we are going to offer him a rather big contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills isn't being traded. If anything, he is going to be re-signed at a 3 year (last year a team option) deal. I don't think the Spurs trade anyone. Rudy is going to the Lakers next year. LMA is going back to Portland. And DDR is a huge question mark. I have no idea if we max him out or not but we are going to offer him a rather big contract.
    Doubt it on Mills. He's been talking himself up more than ever, saying things like "I'm still young". Seems like he's showcasing himself a lot. Dude is gone by the offseason. Want to place a bet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubt it on Mills. He's been talking himself up more than ever, saying things like "I'm still young". Seems like he's showcasing himself a lot. Dude is gone by the offseason. Want to place a bet?
    Like a avi bet? Sig bet? Cash bet?

Ah wait I see you said off-season. I'm not sure about that one. I just know we aren't trading him. He could def go to greener pastors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's almost 0% chance Mills gets traded during the year. But I'm not so sure he's a Spur next season tbh. Drafting Tre and the positive feedback you've heard about him so far makes me think they've planned for life after Mills. It just doesn't make sense considering how guard heavy the team currently is tbh.

The only way I see Mills back next year is if he's good with below market value + likely a reduction in playing time. I doubt it tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd say there's very little chance Mills re-signs tbh, I think it's possible that the Spurs keep this team together but will at the very least shop all four FA and see if there are any offers that are worth pulling the trigger on.

Gay and Mills could be traded as a package deal while I think DeRozan and Aldridge probably stays. Aldridge hasn't played well enough for a team to try and trade for him and his massive contract without the Spurs having to take back 2021-2022 salary --which is probably a non-starter for the Spurs. DeRozan might get some interest but its unclear which team would given his shortcomings.

I think all four are gone next season though, no matter what.

There's almost 0% chance Mills gets traded during the year. But I'm not so sure he's a Spur next season tbh. Drafting Tre and the positive feedback you've heard about him so far makes me think they've planned for life after Mills. It just doesn't make sense considering how guard heavy the team currently is tbh.

The only way I see Mills back next year is if he's good with below market value + likely a reduction in playing time. I doubt it tbh.
    Has to be over 50% chance that he gets traded tbh. He's averaging almost 15 ppg in 25 mpg on 46% 3pt. Teams are probably willing to part with a late first for him. Spurs would almost certainly move him if that were apart of an offer.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Half the league is frozen out of trading first-rounders

With 2028 draft picks unable to be included in trades until the start of next season, here is a look at the teams with little or no flexibility when it comes to dealing first-round picks.
    TEAM NOTE
    BKN Can't trade any
    DAL Can't trade own until 2027
    DEN Can trade only own in 2021 or 2027
    DET Can't trade any
    GS Can't trade own until 2026
    LAC Can't trade any
    LAL Can't trade any
    MIA Can't trade any
    MIL Can't trade any
    MIN Can't trade own until 2024
    PHI Can't trade own from 2025-27
    PHX Can't trade own until 2027
    POR Can't trade any
    UTAH Can't trade own until 2026
    WAS Can trade only own in 2021

Focusing just on the upcoming trade deadline, only a few contending teams have picks in this year's draft that can be traded: the
    Philadelphia 76ers, Celtics, Toronto Raptors and Denver Nuggets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto and Philly need bench players

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Half the league is frozen out of trading first-rounders

With 2028 draft picks unable to be included in trades until the start of next season, here is a look at the teams with little or no flexibility when it comes to dealing first-round picks.
    TEAM NOTE
    BKN Can't trade any
    DAL Can't trade own until 2027
    DEN Can trade only own in 2021 or 2027
    DET Can't trade any
    GS Can't trade own until 2026
    LAC Can't trade any
    LAL Can't trade any
    MIA Can't trade any
    MIL Can't trade any
    MIN Can't trade own until 2024
    PHI Can't trade own from 2025-27
    PHX Can't trade own until 2027
    POR Can't trade any
    UTAH Can't trade own until 2026
    WAS Can trade only own in 2021

Focusing just on the upcoming trade deadline, only a few contending teams have picks in this year's draft that can be traded: the
    Philadelphia 76ers, Celtics, Toronto Raptors and Denver Nuggets.

Damn, insane that there's teams so locked up into big trades that they can't even trade first rounders for the next 6 years. Definitely looks like it'll be complicated getting a deal for Mills, since most of those teams are the ideal trade partners, contenders that could use a 6th man producing off the bench.

Having said that, I'm entirely hopeful that Mills gets traded. I understand the skepticism, but agree with posters saying there's about a 50% chance that he's gone. He's playing himself into a trade right now, tbh.

Thread Information