Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more inane pla udes from rando anonymous poster. Of course cult-bro derp thinks it's interesting.
    That Q bs sucked in my ex-gf and it got weird... Thankfully we didn't last long after she went down that weird rabbit hole.

All I ever heard was "this is going to happen... it didn't happen but this is going to happen and it's going as planned... the plan is still going as planned but something else is supposed to happen and that last thing that was supposed to happen didn't because it really wasn't supposed to... trust the plan!"

I trust no man let alone an anonymous hack online.

Btw, what got her into that Q bs was that really dumb WayFair conspiracy. I couldn't stop laughing about that WayFair crap and man would she get upset at me. No proof and I'm not going to believe it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Q bs sucked in my ex-gf and it got weird... Thankfully we didn't last long after she went down that weird rabbit hole.

All I ever heard was "this is going to happen... it didn't happen but this is going to happen and it's going as planned... the plan is still going as planned but something else is supposed to happen and that last thing that was supposed to happen didn't because it really wasn't supposed to... trust the plan!"

Btw, what got her into that Q bs was that really dumb WayFair conspiracy. I couldn't stop laughing about that WayFair crap and man would she get upset at me. No proof and I'm not going to believe it.
    Good for you, brah... mental health is a serious problem, hopefully she's getting the help she needs, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

damn. glad you got out of that. hopefully she snaps out of it at some point. i know like 2 people irl who are into the Q , but they're not people i regularly interact with at all... cant imagine how toxic that would be. we see what happened to tsa/derp/chris here, but thats just on a messageboard, not everyday life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You either have less than no life if you're hooking up with Q s or this "ex" doesn't exist and you're talking about yourself. I'm going with the latter.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Even Alex Jones turned on the Q people. Called them witches, warlocks and pumpkin possums

I know a few people who are into that. There is no talking to them and changing their minds on anything. You just have to say ok, nod your head and go about your business with these folks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's how sects have always worked. There's no way reasoning their adepts since their devotion is irrational and often correlated to psychological issues. The only way to free them, if we're talking real life sects, is to physically get them out, which isn't possible with online cults and reason why there's so many people durably hooked. You would have to prevent them from getting online to purge them from all the they've been fed with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You either have less than no life if you're hooking up with Q s or this "ex" doesn't exist and you're talking about yourself. I'm going with the latter.
    She most def existed... I just don't care for conspiracies that amount to nothing time and time again. I couldn't take the bs WayFair because there was literally nothing to back it up but she swore up and down like others online that it was all true without proof. It was inevitable that the WayFair would lead her to Q.

Even Alex Jones turned on the Q people. Called them witches, warlocks and pumpkin possums

I know a few people who are into that. There is no talking to them and changing their minds on anything. You just have to say ok, nod your head and go about your business with these folks.
    I can understand the appeal to Q tbh. Anyone with an ax to grind will seek whatever info good/bad that they can to solidify their way of thinking. It gave her hope but at what cost? She became consumed by every little detail and it was weird to just nod my head all the time and smh behind her back. I think she might be back to her old lefty self since Trump is no longer President. I hope the best for her regardless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its always the same bum doing that stupid spamming . Get off your alt pussy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Its always the same ..."

... people who continue childish pissing matches with same bums for pages, EVERY ing thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Its always the same ..."

... people who continue childish pissing matches with same bums for pages, EVERY ing thread.
    Maybe you should get your CNN fact checker out, I havent posted up here in weeks

Edit: one thread up here made in two years

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Modern conservatism tbh.

Critical thinking is a hard skill to learn for most people, and we are pattern recognition machines, even if those patterns don't, in fact, actually exist. Supers ions are a symptom of that. "it rains every time I put on this pair of socks" or what have you.

Add in that feeling of being special and in on something.

One can see why people with low self esteem like derp fall into stuff like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn. glad you got out of that. hopefully she snaps out of it at some point. i know like 2 people irl who are into the Q , but they're not people i regularly interact with at all... cant imagine how toxic that would be. we see what happened to tsa/derp/chris here, but thats just on a messageboard, not everyday life.
    It has gotten less and less coherent. At this point, it is hard to even decipher some of this. It is weird.

From what I am given to understand, now is that Trump is still in the white house having executions.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It has gotten less and less coherent. At this point, it is hard to even decipher some of this. It is weird.

From what I am given to understand, now is that Trump is still in the white house having executions.
    You'd be ting your pants (more than you are now).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would he be doing that, derp?

Banned
    My Team
    Brooklyn Nets
    Post Count
    ChumpDumper

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you outed yourself again, derp.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden President, not Trump.

Thread Information