Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the spam thread made by the spammer's alts. Let's cry for him.
    the spamming makes this annoying for everybody, not just him. id rather put up with 2-3 annoying derp posts than your spam posts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the spamming makes this annoying for everybody, not just him. id rather put up with 2-3 annoying derp posts than your spam posts
    Then you shouldn't be posting in a Derp spam thread to begin with. I don't post it in just any thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why he doesn't stop. You're taking his spam thread seriously by ing about me spamming the psycho's thread.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Invalidating the slob's tantrums. Maybe you should put that up for a chumpette vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^I guess doing this instead of just ignoring the spam in the spam thread is much more preferable.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then you shouldn't be posting in a Derp spam thread to begin with. I don't post it in just any thread.
    Nobody forces you to be in any thread you don't want to be in. You're telling your superior chumpette to off. Bold move.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody forces you to be in any thread you don't want to be in. You're telling your superior chumpette to off. Bold move.
    You saying he wants to be in here? You might be right for once.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's my Prez.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In other words, you lost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump leaves QAnon and the online MAGA world crushed and confused
    The prophecies did not come true. And people are fuming about it.

The pardons went to Democrats, lobbyists and rappers, with nary a “patriot” among them. The mass arrests of Antifa campaigners never came. The inauguration stage at the Capitol, full of America’s most powerful politicians, was not purged of Satan-worshipping pedophiles under a shower of gunfire. Even the electricity stayed on.

The moment the clock struck noon on Wednesday, Jan. 20, it was over — and the extreme factions of Trump’s diehard base were left reeling.

Inauguration Day 2021 was supposed to be a culminating moment for the legion of online conspiracy theorists and extremists who have rallied around the now former president. But the lengthy list of prophecies they’d been told would eventually happen under Trump’s watch never came.

In the days leading up to Trump’s departure from office, his online followers watched with horror as his pardons that were supposed to go to allies and supporters instead went to people who were inherently swampy: white-collar criminals convicted of tax fraud, family friends, Steve Bannon, even Democrat Kwame Kirkpatrick.

“So just to recap: Trump will pardon Lil Wayne, Kodak Black, high profile Jewish fraudsters … No pardons for middle class whites who risked their livelihoods by going to ‘war’ for Trump,” fumed a user in a white supremacist channel on Telegram, the encrypted messaging service that has gained thousands of new subscribers since the Jan. 6 Capitol riots.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...ion-day-460926

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Invalidating the slob's tantrums. Maybe you should put that up for a chumpette vote.
    1. I don’t spam your threads, you dumb . Your trolldar is so bad. Because you’re stupid.

2. DOES IT HURT? YOU SAD LITTLE FACE, DOES IT HURT?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump leaves QAnon and the online MAGA world crushed and confused
    The prophecies did not come true. And people are fuming about it.

The pardons went to Democrats, lobbyists and rappers, with nary a “patriot” among them. The mass arrests of Antifa campaigners never came. The inauguration stage at the Capitol, full of America’s most powerful politicians, was not purged of Satan-worshipping pedophiles under a shower of gunfire. Even the electricity stayed on.

The moment the clock struck noon on Wednesday, Jan. 20, it was over — and the extreme factions of Trump’s diehard base were left reeling.

Inauguration Day 2021 was supposed to be a culminating moment for the legion of online conspiracy theorists and extremists who have rallied around the now former president. But the lengthy list of prophecies they’d been told would eventually happen under Trump’s watch never came.

In the days leading up to Trump’s departure from office, his online followers watched with horror as his pardons that were supposed to go to allies and supporters instead went to people who were inherently swampy: white-collar criminals convicted of tax fraud, family friends, Steve Bannon, even Democrat Kwame Kirkpatrick.

“So just to recap: Trump will pardon Lil Wayne, Kodak Black, high profile Jewish fraudsters … No pardons for middle class whites who risked their livelihoods by going to ‘war’ for Trump,” fumed a user in a white supremacist channel on Telegram, the encrypted messaging service that has gained thousands of new subscribers since the Jan. 6 Capitol riots.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...ion-day-460926
    Staked their "lives, fortunes and sacred honor" to win infamy and scorn.

Dumbasses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dumbasses.
    play stupid games...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    21st day of
    21st year of
    21st century

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dumbasses.
    People were dumb to go to the Capitol and be let in by the PD. If that was truly an insurrection it would've and should've been bigger and better like taking out the trash(congress) for all to see.

That building and those who have occupied its halls are the ones who ushered in the Jim Crow laws, '94 Crime Bill, etc...

BLM, Antifa, and MAGA need to work together by breaking the walls down around every mansion owned by the crooks in congress and holding them accountable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People were dumb to go to the Capitol and be let in by the PD. If that was truly an insurrection it would've and should've been bigger and better like taking out the trash(congress) for all to see.

That building and those who have occupied its halls are the ones who ushered in the Jim Crow laws, '94 Crime Bill, etc...

BLM, Antifa, and MAGA need to work together by breaking the walls down around every mansion owned by the crooks in congress and holding them accountable.
    Kori supports terrorist actions.

God bless

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Now say that with an alt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now say that with an alt.
    You don't even know why you say .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get what he's saying however I think it's quite foolish to compare reality to a Disney cartoon. Actually I think it's utterly ridiculous.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more inane pla udes from rando anonymous poster. Of course cult-bro derp thinks it's interesting.

Thread Information