Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is the best reply you can make to defend the crazy conspiracy theorist leaders of the blueanon movement?
    Rightwing needs to come up with a more original name than blueanon. I know you guys took a planet size L with the riots and all but do better.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine thinking (paraphrase) "I would like to review the President's secret calls with a hostile foreign leader that he had a close relationship with" is comparable with "I believe JFK Jr. has been alive this whole time and is secretly plotting a massive reveal of an underground elite pedophilia ring involving the Clintons."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rightwing needs to come up with a more original name than blueanon. I know you guys took a planet size L with the riots and all but do better.
    Terrible follow up defense of shillary and pelosi

Blueanon is actually a pretty spot on name. The theories of Shillary and Pelosi are just as crazy and bananas as the qanon theories

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrible follow up defense of shillary and pelosi

Blueanon is actually a pretty spot on name. The theories of Shillary and Pelosi are just as crazy and bananas as the qanon theories
    See Spurminator's post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine thinking (paraphrase) "I would like to review the President's secret calls with a hostile foreign leader that he had a close relationship with" is comparable with "I believe JFK Jr. has been alive this whole time and is secretly plotting a massive reveal of an underground elite pedophilia ring involving the Clintons."
    No. But "a russian midget who leads a gas station in the arctic pulls the strings of the president of the USA and both managed to control a mob to invade a measly defended capitol"

Is as crazy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. But "a russian midget who leads a gas station in the arctic pulls the strings of the president of the USA and both managed to control a mob to invade a measly defended capitol"

Is as crazy
    The President of the USA literally told the mob to storm the capitol to keep him president. It's on video. This is not a conspiracy theory.

Putin pulling Trump's strings throughout his presidency is fairly easy to infer based on 4 years of behavior. I would love to see transcripts of all of their calls. Wouldn't you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The President of the USA literally told the mob to storm the capitol to keep him president. It's on video. This is not a conspiracy theory.
    Fake news.

Putin pulling Trump's strings throughout his presidency is fairly easy to infer based on 4 years of behavior. I would love to see transcripts of all of their calls. Wouldn't you?
    More fake news.

#blueanon is real as displayed by the quoted crazy 100% false information post

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hater on a low simmer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TMZ Hater with the clickbait le per par

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong, .

All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they’re doing. And stolen by the fake news media. That’s what they’ve done and what they’re doing. We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved.

Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that’s what this is all about. And to use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with: We will stop the steal.

We’re gathered together in the heart of our nation’s capital for one very, very basic and simple reason: To save our democracy.

We want to go back and we want to get this right because we’re going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed and we’re not going to stand for that.

Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you, we’re going to walk down, we’re going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.

Today we see a very important event though. Because right over there, right there, we see the event going to take place. And I’m going to be watching. Because history is going to be made. We’re going to see whether or not we have great and courageous leaders, or whether or not we have leaders that should be ashamed of themselves throughout history, throughout eternity they’ll be ashamed.
    https://www.usnews.com/news/politics...s-capitol-riot

More fake news.
    The second part you quoted is opinion, so it can't be fake news. You avoided the question about your opinion because you have no convictions.

You just like to see chaos in all aspects because you hate America. You'd make a good Russian.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong, .

The second part you quoted is opinion, so it can't be fake news. You avoided the question about your opinion because you have no convictions.

You just like to see chaos in all aspects because you hate America. You'd make a good Russian.

ing nailed it

HRC “called it”

and Hater is losing it lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

but hater can't stop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong, .

Nowhere there he said to storm the building

minator

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

but hater can't stop

Bad defense of shillary and pelosis crazyness tbqh

#allroadsleadtoputin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2 stupid dumb old s.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

minator
    Que palomo. hater

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread le is bull , and i couldn’t care less what Hillary says, but Dems in office need to move past the trump-Russia ties angle. we already know Russia took efforts to interfere, and mueller already looked into the potential of links to the campaign and came up dry. While it’s true there was something of a lack of cooperation, IMO rehashing that isn’t going to go far in the court of public opinion either.

Trumps impeachment should still go forward due to his incitement of the coup attempt. Don’t know why they want to go back to the Russia ties well
    Lol You're such a dumb lawyer... Your paralegal should do a comp of Trump's speech transcript and show you where your logic fails of "incitement". lmao

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2 stupid dumb old s.
    is your religious “episode” over already?

your “holy warrior” charade is past?

lololololol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

minator

"Storm the Capitol" doesn't have to mean to literally go inside the building, but you know this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Sorry SH you're too much of a loon for me to give af about anymore. Good riddance you mentally ill re !

God bless your tiny mind bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Storm the Capitol" doesn't have to mean to literally go inside the building, but you know this.
    Lmao You're such an idiot bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what sentences that trump said meant "go into the building"???

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

”russia- if you’re listening- im your puppet and will destroy the usa if you continue to help me and loan me more money”

the rest is history

too bad your hero’s run ended in disgrace

go follow him elsewhere comrade hater!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who claimed that he said to go into the building? That's your inference.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So hater thinks Trump absolutely did not want the mob to go into the building.
    Except he smiled at it as he watched and did nothing till it was done to call it off.

Keep going RT dude.

Hater also picked at Trump for many stupid reasons.
    Now that he realizes the blue team has taken control he can criticize them.
    There will be plenty for any party in office. But he really had his chance with the worst president in modern and perhaps all of our history and... failure by hater yet again.

Tell us about Syria and how they never ever gassed anyone and what a good guy Assad is again, please...

Thread Information