Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know... it’s, it’s my problem.

Just say you agree Hillary is gaslighting, and let’s move on, tbh.
    I agree Hillary is de able and not credible. I mean, I've been saying that for a long time, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree Hillary is de able and not credible. I mean, I've been saying that for a long time, tbh
    How is she not credible?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is she not credible?
    It wasn't about Hillary for 4 years, suddenly now it's about Hillary

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn't about Hillary for 4 years, suddenly now it's about Hillary
    It’s still not about Hillary, fat.

Im just asking why isnt she credible. Being a ty person doesn’t equate to not knowing .

At the end of the day Trump and his redneck followers proved to be what she said and more. Dispute it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Storm the Capitol" doesn't have to mean to literally go inside the building, but you know this.

The storming of the Bastille was just a Kumbaya moment on the lawn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Im just asking why isnt she credible. Being a ty person doesn’t equate to not knowing .

At the end of the day Trump and his redneck followers proved to be what she said and more. Dispute it.
    She wasn't credible for the last 4 years. Now she's credible.

#stillwithher

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is she not credible?
    wreck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is she not credible?
    I hate to be that guy, tbh, but how many stories we had on Benghazi until she came up with the official word?

Also using a private server to launder your conniving is a textbook case to lose credibility. The one time you know you're going to be held to account for what you do, you hide your .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not being credible doesn't mean she doesn't know . It means what she says needs to be put in light to the fact that she'll say whatever is convenient at any given time, and not necessarily either what she really thinks or is necessarily true.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not being credible doesn't mean she doesn't know . It means what she says needs to be put in light to the fact that she'll say whatever is convenient at any given time, and not necessarily either what she really thinks or is necessarily true.
    You're letting the media narrative drive your opinion which is a shame. Your other post reeked of it.

What she said regarding Trump bore fruit and we are all witness to his ery. I dont think her questionable behavior on how she conducted her business in government impunes her credibility at least on Trump.

has nothing to gain from simping and grasping for attention. She's not getting it and what's more, she's totally irrelevant politically.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She wasn't credible for the last 4 years. Now she's credible.

#stillwithher
    I'm with whomever tells the truth.

Still thinking hashtag stillwithher holds water in 2021.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm with whomever tells the truth.

Still thinking hashtag stillwithher holds water in 2021.
    Still ducking sniper fire in 2021

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate to be that guy, tbh, but how many stories we had on Benghazi until she came up with the official word?

Also using a private server to launder your conniving is a textbook case to lose credibility. The one time you know you're going to be held to account for what you do, you hide your .
    I understood the bolded to be much more of a “I’m special I can take stuff home with me and work from there “rather than trying to hide some big bad controversy. she always felt en led and so she could disregard federal regulations about using a personal sever for stuff that was not that sensitive but still should have been done with proper security like everyone else. I took it as being a blatant disregard for rules because “special for me”

it does not even come close to what we’ve seen the last four years.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still ducking sniper fire in 2021
    Looks like I won everything then. Now I get to see you cry for 4 years about Joe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like I won everything then. Now I get to see you cry for 4 years about Joe.
    You don't even know where that comes from

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't even know where that comes from
    You make up a lot of nonsense after all.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Democratic Party just crowned her the candidate instead of doing what the Republicans did which was let the members of their party pick their candidate. (And they fd that up royally looking back on 4 years of lies and having to “listen” to orange man masturbate while recounting his achievements )

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're letting the media narrative drive your opinion which is a shame. Your other post reeked of it.
    False, I disliked Shillary way before it was even cool to dislike her. My post history about her should say that much.

What she said regarding Trump bore fruit and we are all witness to his ery. I dont think her questionable behavior on how she conducted her business in government impunes her credibility at least on Trump.

has nothing to gain from simping and grasping for attention. She's not getting it and what's more, she's totally irrelevant politically.
    It doesn't matter what she said about Trump because we're not discussing Trump. We're discussing if she's a credible person.

I said the exact same thing as she did about Trump, I just didn't have to lie through the nose about other stuff. This really isn't complicated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understood the bolded to be much more of a “I’m special I can take stuff home with me and work from there “rather than trying to hide some big bad controversy. she always felt en led and so she could disregard federal regulations about using a personal sever for stuff that was not that sensitive but still should have been done with proper security like everyone else. I took it as being a blatant disregard for rules because “special for me”

it does not even come close to what we’ve seen the last four years.
    She's a person that's been the first lady of the United States. This isn't amateur hour. Plus every government official gets trained about what to use or not to use. I even receive that training in the private sector.

And look, even if I completely agree it doesn't come close to the corruption we've seen in the past 4 years, one thing doesn't excuse the other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just so we're clear, this discussion isn't about whether Shillary is better or worse than Trump. That's a completely different conversation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You make up a lot of nonsense after all.
    During an introduction to a foreign policy speech on Iraq on March 17, 2008, then-Sen. Hillary Clinton reminisced about her days as first lady and a trip to Tuzla, Bosnia, she made in March 1996.

"I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."

But that's not what happened, as demonstrated by CBS News video that shows Clinton arriving on the tarmac under no visible duress, and greeting a child who offers her a copy of a poem. The Washington Post Fact Checker also turned a skeptical eye on Clinton's comments, reporting that a review of more than 100 news stories from the time do ented no security threats to the First Lady.

CBS reporter Sharyl Attkisson, who covered Clinton on the Bosnia visit, wrote of her memories of the trip: "To be sure, it was not the 'safest' trip for a first lady to take: there were serious risks in traveling to Bosnia, even for the president's wife under the vigilant protection of the U.S. military. It took some guts for her to go. But I don't recall, and did not note, any close calls on this trip with sniper fire or any other dangers. "

Immediately after the speech that day, a reporter asked Clinton about remarks from others on the trip who suggested the trip was for photo opportunities rather than foreign policy and she stood by her account of sniper fire. "There was no greeting ceremony, and we basically were told to run to our cars. Now, that is what happened," she said.

who makes up a lot of nonsense? Dude you've been carrying her torch for years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's a person that's been the first lady of the United States. This isn't amateur hour. Plus every government official gets trained about what to use or not to use. I even receive that training in the private sector.

And look, even if I completely agree it doesn't come close to the corruption we've seen in the past 4 years, one thing doesn't excuse the other.
    She was also a senator.

Thread Information