Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just saw a post on Yam s’ healthcare plan (inspired by putler) where everyone can hop on board, if they are able.

Or, like the one Biden gave the Nazi's in Ukraine...FREEPERIOD

All that time and all those Easy Bake Ovens and all that Zyklon B, and all those junkets with swell per diems into South America searching for the Nazi's and they was right there in Ukraine the entire 80 years, Effy.

tee, hee.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nonexistent

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Certainly not like the one Biden gave the Nazi's in Ukraine...FREEPERIOD

All that time and all those Easy Bake Ovens and all that Zyklon B, and all those junkets with swell per diems into South America searching for the Nazi's and they was right there in Ukraine the entire 80 years, peeg.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just saw a post on Yam s’ healthcare plan (inspired by putler) where everyone can hop on board, if they are able.

But it is there, mobile and all you have to do is get on board!!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But it is there, mobile and all you have to do is get on board!!!!
    Or, like the one Biden gave the Nazi's in Ukraine...FREEPERIOD

All that time and all those Easy Bake Ovens and all that Zyklon B, and all those junkets with swell per diems into South America searching for the Nazi's and they was right there in Ukraine the entire 80 years, Effy.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's still saying it.

“One more week” before he announced his new healthcare plan.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    “One more week” before he announced his new healthcare plan.
    me, Effy, if Biden can GIVE it to the Nazi's in Ukraine for free, Trump should have nary bad time GIVING it to US for free, right, mother er?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has Yam s announced his healthcare plan at the Four Seasons Total Landscaping in Philadelphia?

People say, good people, that they will announce pay for the wall, bigly, at the same time.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It always will be under Donald...

"Who ever knew health care would be so difficult?"

Oh, about the entire fkn US population Donald. You daft mtfkr.
    Most of the US does not get access to drugs you, the Donald, can get a hold of immediately when you refuse to get vaccinated or wear a mask.
    Waiting for the incoming red team members to point out that one can get a hold of that particular drug... NOW.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It always will be under Donald...

"Who ever knew health care would be so difficult?"

Oh, about the entire fkn US population Donald. You daft mtfkr.
    Most of the US does not get access to drugs you, the Donald, can get a hold of immediately when you refuse to get vaccinated or wear a mask.
    Waiting for the incoming red team members to point out that one can get a hold of that particular drug... NOW.
    I'd settle for the one in Nazi occupied Ukraine that we're paying for, peegsteen. tee, hee. If Biden can give it to the Nazi's for FREE, why can't Biden give it American's for say,,,I'll whisper it...free?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Has Yam s announced his healthcare plan at the Four Seasons Total Landscaping in Philadelphia?

People say, good people, that they will announce pay for the wall, bigly, at the same time.
    People say it all the time, they say it. You won't believe me but you're fake news. They say it to me. They say "Donald, Mexico will pay, they will pay" and they're right, but you're fake news.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    People say it all the time, they say it. You won't believe me but you're fake news. They say it to me. They say "Donald, Mexico will pay, they will pay" and they're right, but you're fake news.
    I'd settle for the one in Nazi occupied Ukraine that we're paying for, Lue. tee, hee. If Biden can give it to the Nazi's for FREE, why can't Biden give it American's for say,,,I'll whisper it...free?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong, when Yam s’ super-duper healthcare plan comes out in less than a week, your witch hunt will come to an end, bigly, because what makes it special is that Mexico will pay for it, like the beautiful wall he made to make america great again, and russia, russia, russia will never dare to attack anyone, as he would stop it by sending his son-in-law, just like he solved the mid-east problems, the worst problems, solved, just like that, solved, even president Obama can’t do that today, just like that, oh look, a squirrel!

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Wrong, when Yam s’ super-duper healthcare plan comes out in less than a week, your witch hunt will come to an end, bigly, because what makes it special is that Mexico will pay for it, like the beautiful wall he made to make america great again, and russia, russia, russia will never dare to attack anyone, as he would stop it by sending his son-in-law, just like he solved the mid-east problems, the worst problems, solved, just like that, solved, even president Obama can’t do that today, just like that, oh look, a squirrel!
    What do you no,,,,,your Bidan cant even walk a flite of stares,,,,, hahahaha

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...nor decide where his scrotum belongs, where it belongs, or, on his chin.

...or, is it right to bomb Ham back to Duvall's "stone age"---or---call Yahoo everything but Jew when Ya bomb's Ham back to Duvall's "stone age."

...or, are you going to hunt MBS down and murder him on spec just like Hussein murdered Bin on spec, or, travel over there to MBS's house and kiss his Egyptian ass for that "black gold, Texas tea."?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One word to explain Yam s' healthcare plan that only MAGAs will understand: Covfefe

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    One word to explain Yam s' healthcare plan that only MAGAs will understand: Covfefe
    me, Effy, if Biden can GIVE it to the Nazi's in Ukraine for free, Trump should have nary bad time GIVING it to US for free, right, mother er?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's still saying it.

Yup, the two weeks came and went with plan still MIA.

Only gullible people believe this .

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Yup, the two weeks came and went with plan still MIA.

Only gullible people believe this .
    Which is only about half of the voters. smdh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which is only about half of the voters. smdh
    Another week, another Yam s Healthcare plan no show.

Who knew healthcare plans were so difficult?

Must be Chyna’s fault.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Must be Chyna’s fault.
    They ain't that difficult, Effy, Biden covered every ing Nazi in Ukraine with one.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

Must be Chyna’s fault.
    Just need a self centered, charismatic bigot in the Whitehouse, we'd be fine.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As long as the Nazi's in Ukraine are covered everything is fine, Lue. Biden has that covered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His (and GOPs) super-duper health care plan will ultimately be privatization as that will make lots of people richer and his gullible will only find out about being ed when it is too late.

It will be elder abuse, just like those offering boomers reverse mortgages.

Medicare Advantage type healthcare is a Yam s ready formula to take more money from old folks.

https://fortune.com/well/2024/01/06/...dvantage-plans

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    His (and GOPs) super-duper health care plan will ultimately be privatization as that will make lots of people richer and his gullible will only find out about being ed when it is too late.

It will be elder abuse, just like those offering boomers reverse mortgages.

Medicare Advantage type healthcare is a Yam s ready formula to take more money from old folks.

https://fortune.com/well/2024/01/06/...dvantage-plans
    vs. Biden handing it to the Nazi's in Ukraine free of charge because Joe has a hard-on for Putin.

Thread Information