Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bb - you should be happy. you got your wish - House, Senate and WH. We'll see what Biden's made of when that caravan reaches our southern border.

Suburban votes ain't gonna do nothing.
    Repubs need to find a fresh, likable face, stick to Trump policies and go after the working class.

This is Virginia in 2004 (George Bush policies; notice all the suburban northern counties):

2020:

Also, LOL @ the caravan theory... wasn't that thing supposed to arrive around November 2018?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    No .

The way Trump created a conspiracy theory of Brian Kemp being in cahoots with what, Venezuela to steal the GA election from the Dear Nazi.

Kemp was Dear Nazi's most loyal foot soldier the entire pandemic, doing every single thing Dear Nazi said. No wonder Dear Nazi wanted to distance himself.
    Someone fell down the Netflix Nazi rabbit hole

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll see what gets carried in Congress and what Biden is willing to sign. He's no progressive, I hope he sees the need to do something good for the largest number of people possible.
    the Dem establishment is anti-progressive and totally captured by BigDonor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bb - you should be happy. you got your wish - House, Senate and WH. We'll see what Biden's made of when that caravan reaches our southern border.

Suburban votes ain't gonna do nothing. Repubs need to find a fresh, likable face, stick to Trump policies and go after the working class.
    caravan

jesus ing christ find a new script. this gets old.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw that.

U.S. doctors are the most likely to have trouble getting their patients medication or treatment because of restrictions on insurance coverage. Compared to most of the other countries, larger percentages of adults in the U.S. say they spend a lot of time on paperwork related to medical bills. For nonemergency care, U.S. and Canadian adults are also more likely to visit the emergency department — a less efficient option than seeing a regular doctor.
    In contrast, the U.S. consistently demonstrated the largest disparities between income groups, except for those measures related to preventive services and safety of care. U.S. disparities are especially large when looking at financial barriers to accessing medical and dental care, medical bill burdens, difficulty obtaining after-hours care, and use of web portals to facilitate patient engagement. Compared to the other countries, the United States and Canada had larger income-related inequities in patient reported experiences.

Exhibit 7 illustrates the importance of comparing country performance on equity: relatively good performance on a health care measure overall may mask pronounced gaps in the experiences of lower-income versus higher-income groups. It also illustrates the challenge that arises in assessing equity without also considering performance overall: income-related differences on a measure may be small, but a nation’s performance may be comparatively poor for both higher- and lower-income groups.
    We waste a lot of human potential by not investing in the well being of our poorest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The U.S. ranks last overall on the health care outcomes domain (Exhibit 1). On nine of the 10 component measures, U.S. performance is lowest among the countries (Appendix 8), including having the highest infant mortality rate (5.7 deaths per 1,000 live births) and lowest life expectancy at age 60 (23.1 years). The U.S. ranks last on the mortality measures included in this report, with the exception of 30-day in-hospital mortality following stroke. The U.S. rate of preventable mortality (177 deaths per 100,000 population) is more than double the best-performing country, Switzerland (83 deaths per 100,000).
    ... and there it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, but muh freedom!

Thread Information