Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like Obama's, there was a corporate huddle BCD.

We'll see how it turns out.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just disgusting and goes to show how both parties are ing one and the same and crooked as .

No public option? Providing incentives to trillionaire companies that helped you win the election?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't know why it surprises anyone. Bought and paid for by China, insurance companies and we wait to see who else.

On the other hand, regarding Trump and being bought, I won't say a word.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was going to post that this is now or never for a public option... but never going to happen with Old Joe, IMO

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now, that traitorous, stab in the back McConnell - prime example on the repub side.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The angry, drenching, tears are so delicious. The traitor is the guy who didn't go along with the coup. Never stop being the forum rag.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol david sirota

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The angry, drenching, tears are so delicious. The traitor is the guy who didn't go along with the coup. Never stop being the forum rag.
    they're gonna call mitch a RINO now

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now, that traitorous, stab in the back McConnell - prime example on the repub side.
    LOL Trump stabs every ing person he meets in the back. LOL sending his brownshirts to the Capitol to go hang Pence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't know why it surprises anyone. Bought and paid for by China, insurance companies and we wait to see who else.

On the other hand, regarding Trump and being bought, I won't say a word.
    Trump was McConnell's useful idiot, now he's just a useless idiot to Cocaine Mitch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they're gonna call mitch a RINO now

Just like Teabagger Supreme Paul Ryan

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope you're not referring to me. All these inflationary Biden expectations have driven up the price of bitcoin (and hubby would not sell at $19k and refused to sell at $42k - good thing he doesn't listen to buy and sell me and hangs on to EVERYTHING he has - I guess that includes old, starting to grey me too).

I was not referring to the so-called "coup" - just McConnell's Brutus-like at ude to Trump.

Sorry, that last term goes over my head, but I really don't want to know what it means.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they do know how to shift the overton window

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL Trump stabs every ing person he meets in the back. LOL sending his brownshirts to the Capitol to go hang Pence.
    And stabbed them brownshirts in the back when they made him look like an idiot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But no public option? So much for the idea that Biden would be a progressive lite in the hopes of giving his base anything whatsoever to show up for in the midterms. This Biden is going to get his ass handed to him in 2022, all the more reason for McConnell to purge Trump now so he can get back suburban votes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope you're not referring to me. All these inflationary Biden expectations have driven up the price of bitcoin (and hubby would not sell at $19k and refused to sell at $42k - good thing he doesn't listen to buy and sell me and hangs on to EVERYTHING he has - I guess that includes old, starting to grey me too).

I was not referring to the so-called "coup" - just McConnell's Brutus-like at ude to Trump.

Sorry, that last term goes over my head, but I really don't want to know what it means.
    Yes I'm referring to you, rag. I don't really dignify your responses with quotes.

It's the really sticky/hardish sock/towel you repeatedly found in your teenage son's room but were too deluded/blinded by faith in baby jesus against masturbation to think he sinned. But yeah, it is that thing.

treatment of Trump. The grievance has no bottom

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If you're investing in bitcoin then you probably deserve to go bankrupt like your dear leader.

Pinning the failure of bitcoin on ing Biden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Of course he's referring to you, rag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're investing in bitcoin then you probably deserve to go bankrupt like your dear leader.

LOL investing in a pump and dump scheme.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just like Teabagger Supreme Paul Ryan
    for the last 4 years "RINO" has just meant not being a trump bootlicker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    treatment of Trump. The grievance has no bottom
    No .

The way Trump created a conspiracy theory of Brian Kemp being in cahoots with what, Venezuela to steal the GA election from the Dear Nazi.

Kemp was Dear Nazi's most loyal foot soldier the entire pandemic, doing every single thing Dear Nazi said. No wonder Dear Nazi wanted to distance himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just McConnell's Brutus-like at ude to Trump.
    uh? what should be the at ude towards an insurrectionist traitor that hates democracy?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not investing, dear. He mined them for fun.

Failure of bitcoin - LOL - to quote Elizabeth Bennett - quite the opposite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Never ceases to amaze me how people invest in things they know nothing about, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not investing, dear. He mined them for fun.

Failure of bitcoin - LOL - to quote Elizabeth Bennett - quite the opposite.
    What 10 years ago?

Thread Information