Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I hope you're not referring to me. All these inflationary Biden expectations have driven up the price of bitcoin (and hubby would not sell at $19k and refused to sell at $42k - good thing he doesn't listen to buy and sell me and hangs on to EVERYTHING he has - I guess that includes old, starting to grey me too).

I was not referring to the so-called "coup" - just McConnell's Brutus-like at ude to Trump.

Sorry, that last term goes over my head, but I really don't want to know what it means.
    it means "great friend and wonderful person" tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not investing, dear. He mined them for fun.

Failure of bitcoin - LOL - to quote Elizabeth Bennett - quite the opposite.
    That didn't prevent you from talking out of your ass about this Biden 'inflation' and how it's driving the coin price.

When you say that, you're talking about bitcoin as an investment, not as a gift. If it was a gift, you wouldn't give two s if it goes up and down, as it cost you nothing to begin with.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But no public option? So much for the idea that Biden would be a progressive lite in the hopes of giving his base anything whatsoever to show up for in the midterms. This Biden is going to get his ass handed to him in 2022, all the more reason for McConnell to purge Trump now so he can get back suburban votes.
    bb - you should be happy. you got your wish - House, Senate and WH. We'll see what Biden's made of when that caravan reaches our southern border.

Suburban votes ain't gonna do nothing. Repubs need to find a fresh, likable face, stick to Trump policies and go after the working class.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bb - you should be happy. you got your wish - House, Senate and WH. We'll see what Biden's made of when that caravan reaches our southern border.

Suburban votes ain't gonna do nothing. Repubs need to find a fresh, likable face, stick to Trump policies and go after the working class.
    Trump will hire them for his failing golf courses again and you'll justify it just like you did before when he was hiring mojados, Cobra Commander.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That didn't prevent you from talking out of your ass about this Biden 'inflation' and how it's driving the coin price.

When you say that, you're talking about bitcoin as an investment, not as a gift. If it was a gift, you wouldn't give two s if it goes up and down, as it cost you nothing to begin with.
    I like this idea Wild Cobra's husband has mined all these bitcoins. Must have a huge asic farm in the back yard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    brutish at ude towards Trump

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I (whose opinion doesn't matter since they aren't mine) see it as an investment. He (whose opinion does matter as they are his) sees it as something he never paid for, had fun mining and so whatever price it's at, it's a plus.

BTW, a few years ago, I think it was MIT that GAVE away bitcoin to anyone with a .edu account (to play/experiment with). Dd's fraction of a bitcoin is now worth $800. That department must be regretting that decision now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He mined when it was less than $6 per - whenever that was. I started to dabble/"invest" (was looking for something volatile - lol) in 2015? when it was $400-800 - I sold at a loss to offset stock gains that year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like this idea Wild Cobra's husband has mined all these bitcoins. Must have a huge asic farm in the back yard.
    Nope, nothing special - it was so early on, I don't think many were mining. Just had his computer running 24/7.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now, that traitorous, stab in the back McConnell - prime example on the repub side.
    It's not treason to speak harsh words about POTUS, just free speech.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden, Pelosi, Schumer and I guess ALL of the center-right, neo-liberal, anti-progressive Dem establishment are against Medicare for All

For-profit Capitalist healthcare will continue to suck us dry forever.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL investing in a pump and dump scheme.
    Nothing wrong with playing pump & dumps as long as you sell the pump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I (whose opinion doesn't matter since they aren't mine) see it as an investment. He (whose opinion does matter as they are his) sees it as something he never paid for, had fun mining and so whatever price it's at, it's a plus.

BTW, a few years ago, I think it was MIT that GAVE away bitcoin to anyone with a .edu account (to play/experiment with). Dd's fraction of a bitcoin is now worth $800. That department must be regretting that decision now.
    But that's the point. Why would MIT regret giving away something that was likely free for them.

Plus, people sell investments before they go up all the time. That happens millions of times a day. If you still regret any of that years later, you have bigger problems, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing wrong with playing pump & dumps as long as you sell the pump.
    Or get completely ed if you're at all late

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    But no public option? So much for the idea that Biden would be a progressive lite in the hopes of giving his base anything whatsoever to show up for in the midterms. This Biden is going to get his ass handed to him in 2022, all the more reason for McConnell to purge Trump now so he can get back suburban votes.
    Even Joe Manchin favors a public option. I question the legitimacy of the OP, a public option wasn’t even considered one of the most controversial parts of Biden’s agenda.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Like Obama's, there was a corporate huddle BCD.

We'll see how it turns out.

The “plan” that article links isn’t Biden’s healthcare plan, it’s his $1.9 trillion rescue package. I don’t see any other news sources mainstream of fringe saying that Biden back pedaled on a public option.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sirota is lying, btw. He's critiquing the Covid relief bill through a healthcare reform lens. This isn't a healthcare reform bill.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Sirota is lying, btw. He's critiquing the Covid relief bill through a healthcare reform lens. This isn't a healthcare reform bill.
    This. OP is fake news tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The “plan” that article links isn’t Biden’s healthcare plan, it’s his $1.9 trillion rescue package. I don’t see any other news sources mainstream of fringe saying that Biden back pedaled on a public option.
    We'll see what gets carried in Congress and what Biden is willing to sign. He's no progressive, I hope he sees the need to do something good for the largest number of people possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bad OP on my part, sorry all

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is the biggest boy in the whole of twittersphere.

100% of his feed is maligning democrats for not being even further left than Bernie. Hence my lol david sirota post.

Cringier than derp on a good night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now, that traitorous, stab in the back McConnell - prime example on the repub side.
    Trump.

Time to start firing up the indictments. Start with the multiple felony obstruction of justice outlined in the Mueller report, release the out of his taxes and let the mob comb through it to find where he is laundering money.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump.

Time to start firing up the indictments. Start with the multiple felony obstruction of justice outlined in the Mueller report, release the out of his taxes and let the mob comb through it to find where he is laundering money.
    I'm going to call at least 1 indictment by the end of the week from New York.

It's going to be a race between New York and DC. Who goes first.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for the last 4 years "RINO" has just meant not being a trump bootlicker
    Agreed

Trump is the real RINO

The party of Bush/Reagan is on a whole different plane than Trump. Trump was a registered Democrat the majority of his life but saw an opportunity to run as a Republican and run on the "we're going to rebuild the glory days of the industrial revolution" crap which admittedly won a ton of blue collar union voters ("deplorables") that had long previously gone Democrat, which won him the Great Lakes states in 2016, but at the greater expense of the suburban educated white-collar voters that had long been Republican but flipped blue in heavily populated suburbs in states like Virginia, Colorado, Arizona, and even Georgia. North Carolina for some reason still clang to the Trump GOP by a hair but normally they are a much redder state than that.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going to call at least 1 indictment by the end of the week from New York.

It's going to be a race between New York and DC. Who goes first.
    Trump won't be tried at the federal level. Biden/Pelosi will ultimately bury the hatchet. Now if the squad was in charge it might be different. But they're not. The establishment DNC/GOP both are smarter than to do that which could potentially invoke a civil war.

He'll definitely be indicted in the state of New York. He'll claim Florida residency and probably end up just paying millions or even billion(s) in a settlement to the State of New York. So he can retire from politics comfortably and play golf the rest of his days in South Beach.

Thread Information