Post Count
    Conspirators not gonna like this.
    Don't say you weren't warned, derp.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't say you weren't warned, derp.
    You're warning people not to post? You're ing re ed.

Banned
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Our incredible journey is only beginning.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're warning people not to post? You're ing re ed.
    Yeah, I warned you not to spam with your alts.

You ignored it even when they started getting banned.

Can't you take a hint?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I warned you not to spam with your alts.

You ignored it even when they started getting banned.

Can't you take a hint?
    You're a narc neckbeard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a narc neckbeard.
    You need a break before you kill yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Explain how Trump isn't guilty of multiple felonies. All three elements of felony obstruction are right there, multiple times.

FIRST FELONY
    E. Efforts to fire Mueller
    Obstructive act (p. 87): Former White House Counsel Don McGahn is a “credible witness” in providing evidence that Trump indeed attempted to fire Mueller. This “would qualify as an obstructive act” if the firing “would naturally obstruct the investigation and any grand jury proceedings that might flow from the inquiry.”
    Nexus (p. 89): “Substantial evidence” indicates that, at this point, Trump was aware that “his conduct was under investigation by a federal prosecutor who could present any evidence of federal crimes to a grand jury.”
    Intent (p. 89): “Substantial evidence indicates that the President’s attempts to remove the Special Counsel were linked to the Special Counsel’s oversight of investigations that involved the President’s conduct[.]”

SECOND FELONY
    F. Efforts to curtail Mueller
    Obstructive act (p. 97): Trump’s effort to force Sessions to confine the investigation to only investigating future election interference “would qualify as an obstructive act if it would naturally obstruct the investigation and any grand jury proceedings that might flow from the inquiry.” “Taken together, the President’s directives indicate that Sessions was being instructed to tell the Special Counsel to end the existing investigation into the President and his campaign[.]”
    Nexus (p. 97): At the relevant point, “the existence of a grand jury investigation supervised by the Special Counsel was public knowledge.”
    Intent (p. 97): “Substantial evidence” indicates that Trump’s efforts were “intended to prevent further investigative scrutiny of the President’s and his campaign’s conduct.”
    THIRD FELONY
    I. Order to McGahn to deny Trump’s order to fire Mueller
    Obstructive act (p. 118): This effort “would qualify as an obstructive act if it had the natural tendency to constrain McGahn from testifying truthfully or to undermine his credibility as a potential witness[.]” There is “some evidence” that Trump genuinely believed press reports that he had ordered McGahn to fire Mueller were wrong. However, “[o]ther evidence cuts against that understanding of the president’s conduct”—and the special counsel lists a great deal more evidence on this latter point.
    Nexus (p. 119): At this point “the Special Counsel’s use of a grand jury had been further confirmed by the return of several indictments.” Mueller’s office had indicated to Trump’s lawyers that it was investigating obstruction, and Trump knew that McGahn had already been interviewed by Mueller on the topic. “That evidence indicates the President’s awareness” that his efforts to fire Mueller were relevant to official proceedings. Trump “likely contemplated the ongoing investigation and any proceedings arising from it” in directing McGahn to create a false record of the earlier interaction.
    Intent (p. 120): “Substantial evidence indicates that … the President acted for the purpose of influencing McGahn’s account in order to deflect or prevent further scrutiny” of Trump.

FOURTH FELONY
    J. Conduct toward... Manafort
    Obstructive act (p. 131): “The President’s actions toward witnesses … would qualify as obstructive if they had the natural tendency to prevent particular witnesses from testifying truthfully, or otherwise would have the probable effect of influencing, delaying, or preventing their testimony to law enforcement.” ...Regarding Manafort, “there is evidence that the President’s actions had the potential” to influence Manafort’s thinking on cooperation, and his public statements “had the potential to influence the trial jury.”
    Nexus (p. 132): Trump’s actions toward [Manafort and others] “appear to have been connected to pending or anticipated official proceedings involving each individual.”

Are multiple counts of obstruction of justice still prosecutable?

Signs say yes.

LOCK HIM UP.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need a break before you kill yourself.
    You need to off. You're a joyless .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need to off. You're a joyless .
    You're saying your posts since November have been joyful?

Keep it up, derp. I'll report the alts one-by-one.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Did they commit any felonies, tbh?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

To people who have joy in their lives, perhaps. Not to a psychopath such as you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The guy with the most bull posts of anyone in this forum (125,000+ just with this one alt) reporting a guy for posting.

Pretty funny. Not defending Derp for his stupid posts but if we banned everyone for stupid posts it would be damn quiet in here.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The guy with the most bull posts of anyone in this forum (125,000+ just with this one alt) reporting a guy for posting.

Pretty funny.
    Derp/Chump thinks he needs to narc on people for posting stuff he doesn't like. He doesn't report his minions for bombing threads.

Funny how that works.

Benefactor: https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...1#post10408949

TimDunkem: https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...1#post10408883

Blake: https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...1#post10408872

I guess snitches get rewards around here.

timvp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pretty funny. Not defending Derp for his stupid posts but if we banned everyone for stupid posts it would be damn quiet in here.
    There's a difference between your random dude posting stupid and a desperate psycho spamming and ruining the forum with stupid fake news, re ed conspiracy theories and pathological adulation for a politician (I won't even comment on Trash).

Don't get me wrong, I have him and his alts on ignore, but when you check the forum and see the first 7, 8...10 threads started by this weirdo to say the same ing dumb, childish about his orange hero, with entire pages of his only posts... I mean, you know. Hey, I blame as much posters entering his game and biting every time, but did you notice how it felt almost like a normal forum today?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a difference between your random dude posting stupid and a desperate psycho spamming and ruining the forum with stupid fake news, re ed conspiracy theories and pathological adulation for a politician (I won't even comment on Trash).

Don't get me wrong, I have him and his alts on ignore, but when you check the forum and see the first 7, 8...10 threads started by this weirdo to say the same ing dumb, childish about his orange hero, with entire pages of his only posts... I mean, you know. Hey, I blame as much posters entering his game and biting every time, but did you notice how it felt almost like a normal forum today?
    You posted all of three times today with this alt. What's your main screen name?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's been dozens of thread bombs by your allies in the last three days, ChumpDumper. If you're so concerned, why did you not report them? Why are you so eager to weaponize the admins for your trolling? That's highly disrespectful to them to try to play them for fools like that.

timvp Kori Ellis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's been dozens of thread bombs by your allies in the last three days, ChumpDumper. If you're so concerned, why did you not report them? Why are you so eager to weaponize the admins for your trolling? That's highly disrespectful to them to try to play them for fools like that.
    If you stop, they'll stop.

I'll be glad if you stop all by yourself like a big boy; if you don't, I'll have you stopped.

It's your choice, derp. Let's see what you got.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Not defending Derp for his stupid posts BUT

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you stop, they'll stop.

I'll be glad if you stop all by yourself like a big boy; if you don't, I'll have you stopped.

It's your choice, derp. Let's see what you got.
    If people stop posting stuff that you don't like you'll stop trying to manipulate the admins?

How kind of you.

If you're so concerned with forum integrity, why did you not report all your friends' spam bombing?

timvp Kori Ellis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If people stop posting stuff that you don't like you'll stop trying to manipulate the admins?

How kind of you.

If you're so concerned with forum integrity, why did you not report all your friends' spam bombing?
    If you stop, they will stop.

Are you going to stop?

Yes or no?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Don't be inefficient. Bulk report, all at once. Be a hero, don't indulge yourself.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you stop, they will stop.

Are you going to stop?

Yes or no?
    Answer the question for the admins.

Why did you only report single posts in single threads that you don't like and not report any of the prevalent spam bombing by your allies?

If you don't answer, they'll know you're using them anyways at this point.

And admins, did you notice how he put that threat in that he'll report his enemies to you. He thinks he has you in his back pocket to take them out.

timvp Kori Ellis

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy how unwound this tool became all because two strangers on a sports forum rejected his grade-school come-ons.

Thread Information