Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She should leave the country tbh and go have fun in the ME or NK.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She should leave the country tbh and go have fun in the ME or NK.
    At least she could if she wanted to, not like some inbred who doesn't have a passprt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shes one of the few democrats that trigger d Repugs like a bunch of es

thed be stupid to let her go

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    And join Bangbros? I'd watch

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Dollar Dem corporatist establishment differs only in degree from the corrupt oligarchy Repugs.

The Dems have abandoned their base of the working class, Labor, the unions in favor of $100Ms from the oligarchy.

That's why the horrible damage the Repugs are doing to USA will not be corrected when/if the Dems have Congress and WH.

America (of the non-oligarchy) is ed and able.

Ratcheting towards authoritarian rule, forward with the Repugs, then the Dems holding steady, then again forward with the Repugs, etc.

The Dem corporatist establishment doesn't want the The Squad, Bernie, or Liz anywhere near the nomination.

racist, misogynist, establishment, mentally decrepit Biden is their strongly preferred safe choice.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 01-10-2020 at 05:58 PM.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shes one of the few democrats that trigger d Repugs like a bunch of es

thed be stupid to let her go
    Democrats need to fill their whole party with AOC's, Ilhan Omars, and Bernie Sanders. The rest of the neoliberal corporate Dems should move to the Republican party where they belong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats need to fill their whole party with AOC's, Ilhan Omars, and Bernie Sanders. The rest of the neoliberal corporate Dems should move to the Republican party where they belong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    truthbomb.org

old soft white geezers seem to have an achilles heel with strong colored women

id make Cardi. B speaker of d house and watch old white flaccid s collapse

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pete and Joe should just join the GOP, they've got the policies and credentials to make it in easy. Yang can run libertarian independent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pete and Joe should just join the GOP, they've got the policies and credentials to make it in easy. Yang can run libertarian independent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My favorite new leftist thing is how they spend 50% of their time calling democrats human garbage and the other 50% saying the democrats they hate are not really democrats

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    UBI Yang should run as a libertarian? wtf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Biden who if Reck's link the other day was correct votes with Republican like 12% of the time might as well just become one if he likes them so much

spongebob.gif

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Biden voted with Republicans on the amber alert thing that passed 98-0! impeach!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Biden who if Reck's link the other day was correct votes with Republican like 12% of the time might as well just become one if he likes them so much

spongebob.gif
    Last time I just posted his voting record but forgot to post the link where the guy breaks it down so here it is.

To determine how Biden voted in the U.S. Senate in Delaware, I used the American Conservative Union (ACU) ratings of his lifelong voting record, and found that his ACU rating comes out to 12.67, meaning Biden only votes with conservatives 12.67 percent of the time.
    For the sake of comparison, Florida Senator Bill Nelson, voted out by Rick Scott voters for being too liberal had an ACU voting record of 28.95. Ditto former Sen. Joe Donnelly of Indiana, scoring a 23.86 on the American Conservative Union scale.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/observe...ng-record/amp/

Just laughable how badly they want to lump in Biden with Hillary because mah OBAMA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember how much negative press Trump got (and still gets)? He won. AOC could be simply a name on a sheet of paper but all the hoopla about her does all the campaigning for her.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

spongebob.gif
    Calling Biden a Republican is stupid for a number of reasons, but this is a disingenuous argument....it’s pretty clear what the Bernie Bros are complaining about when they call Biden/Buttplug Republicans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden also worked with Ted Kennedy to spearhead the destruction of Robert Bork who was a vehemently pro-life judge and a few years later a pro-choice republican colleague of his told Biden that The bush 41 had nominated David Souter not knowing he was pro-choice (based on some obscure writings of his) so they rushed the nomination and snuck a pro-choice past the Republicans

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Last time I just posted his voting record but forgot to post the link where the guy breaks it down so here it is.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/observe...ng-record/amp/

Just laughable how badly they want to lump in Biden with Hillary because mah OBAMA.
    so he’s less conservative than two conservative swing state/red state Democrats in the Senate in recent years? Shocker.

Let me guess, he’s also more liberal than Claire McCaskill, Doug Jones and Joe Manchin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did anybody claim biden wasn't pro choice?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    did anybody claim biden wasn't pro choice?
    These are all intentionally obtuse strawman arguments ignoring what the Biden critics are complaining about

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is how you get President Trump reelected.

Thread Information