Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not wrong to say trump saved colberts ass though.
    colbert report was successful without a republican president (though i never got into it)

trump just gave easier daily material

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    colbert report was successful without a republican president (though i never got into it)

trump just gave easier daily material
    When he went to the late show he basically dropped the colbert report bit. In 2016 cbs was considering whether to drop him. I think he went from worst to first over trumps span

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro if you want to make your fairytales reality then come on up to the shop rn. I'm here.

Or you can continue to be the little girl that you are and play make believe.

Btw, my grandmother died when I was 10 years old. You've got to be the biggest pussy that resides on ST tbh BD.
    So that's why you dropped out, it wasn't only the drugs but you didn't know your father. Sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When he went to the late show he basically dropped the colbert report bit. In 2016 cbs was considering whether to drop him. I think he went from worst to first over trumps span
    ah gotcha. i wouldnt know as i dont watch his CBS show either (except when clips go viral)

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ah gotcha. i wouldnt know as i dont watch his CBS show either (except when clips go viral)
    He basically went all in on the political talk after trump got elected. Kimmel stayed out of it till he started speaking about keeping the aca. And i have no idea what fallon did.

Thread Information