View Poll Results: How many days until Trump is indicted for something?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • ONE

0 0%
  • Less Than 10

3 30.00%
  • Less than 30

1 10.00%
  • Less than 365

2 20.00%
  • www.notgoingtohappen.com

4 40.00%
  • Squirrels

0 0%
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How long?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Monday or tuesday

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, five days and counting, (if one includes non-business day weekends)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wed, thu, fri, sat, sun

Orange obsession knows no days

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wed, thu, fri, sat, sun

official count of the biggest liar on the planet was over

30,000 lies to your gullible face

you swallowed all 30,000

pendejo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wed, thu, fri, sat, sun

The only obsessed person here is that guy spamming and repeating that same over and over again about the "Orange man" in every thread... Wanna talk about it? Projecting your own issues on others, maybe?

It's a political forum genius, an american one. of course people talk about that psycho that was still POTUS last week, fomented an insurrection attempt, has a second looming impeachment trial and is responsible of the mess that is the political landscape in the USA right now. Wanna talk about flowers and butterflies, go on flowersandbutterflies.com.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (Wrong thread)
    Last edited by Winehole23; 01-25-2021 at 08:16 PM.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NYAG full of apparently

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So far, wisdom of the crowd says "yes" he will be indicted. 10 day limit will be up by the end of the week, so the first pick will be out at that time.

My guess is 30 days or less. legal things grind slow, but some of it has been brewing for years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    including suicides, we're up to eight dead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still waiting on this one. First 10 days have passed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So far, wisdom of the crowd says "yes" he will be indicted. 10 day limit will be up by the end of the week, so the first pick will be out at that time.

My guess is 30 days or less. legal things grind slow, but some of it has been brewing for years.
    Update/followup to this:

Heard that some speculation is that they are waiting for the impeachment trial to conclude.

Under investigation in Georgia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The office of Georgia's secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, on Monday started an investigation into former President Donald J. Trump's attempts to overturn the state's election results, including a phone call he made to Mr. Raffensperger in which Mr. Trump pressured him to "find" enough votes to reverse his loss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anybody else catch Raskin?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anybody else catch Raskin?
    yup

he did well

nailed it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup

he did well

nailed it

As an old chess player, I am always hesitant to inform my enemy as to what I have planned to defeat them until I get to the point where there’s absolutely nothing they can do to stop their impending doom. Now I am certain that Republicans cannot do a damn thing to help or stop themselves from making a fatal error they will make in the coming days.
    Of course they will acquit Trump because they saw what he did to Jeff Sessions and they’re all cowards except maybe Mitt Romney. I want them to make this mistake because as soon as they make it, they are marrying Trump for the next four years at the very least, every damn one of them.
    It is difficult for me to impart how much glee this fills me with because when they do it, they will seal their fate of political extinction.
    Of course Republicans are all dumb AF and the problem with stupid people is that they don’t have the intelligence to know when they are making a terrible mistake. If you aren’t sure about this, I provide you with the evidence of Mitch McConnell. For all of his terrible flaws and outright evil, Mitch does understand that if they do not rid themselves of the cancer of Trump and Marjorie Taylor Greene, it will kill them as a viable political party.
    Please understand, this is not speculation or wishful thinking, this is a fact that will come to fruition.
    The reason I suspect that Cyrus Vance and the DC US Attorney have not published the indictments for Trump is two-fold. The first is the recent Justice Department policy still in effect set down by Bill Barr that no indictments can be sought without the consent of the Attorney General for any administration officials. Merrick Garland has yet to be confirmed as AG but he will be in the coming days.
    The second important reason to wait is purely political and that is to allow Republicans to make the mistake of acquitting Trump again. When they do and the criminal indictments start coming down, they are going to have to defend their acquittal in every election they ever run in again. Some of you will remember that all of Nixon’s toadies were run out of office head first in the very next election by an angry electorate.
    And the Trump base is going to remain loyal like the cult they have morphed into but the ones with any grasp on reality are going to remember what happened on the 6th and like a battered woman, they will turn on their abusers who have done nothing but gaslighted them for years now. You’ve seen some of the interviews with former Qpublicans who have woken up that they were duped by the Big Lie. Those are just the ones willing to admit that they were fooled. Most of the others don’t have the courage to admit they were wrong but in their hearts, they know it.
    Thousands more will follow I promise you.
    The reason that matters so much is because even a single percentage point of change is enough to get an avalanche of Democrats elected in 2022. Mitch understands this perfectly which is why he said the Qnuts were cancer. The reason why this is even more important is that Mitch is 78-years-old. He’ll be 84 when his term is up. This will most certainly be Mitch’s swan song in politics if he lives that long. Mitch wants schools and interstates named for him back in Kentucky and that means he is now concerned about his legacy.
    I don’t think he can rehab his deeds enough to get so much as an alley behind a brothel named for him these days but what we heard from Mitch was his truth and strangely enough, I agree with him on this. The Qpublicans are cancer and the longer they flourish in the age after Trump, the more certain their demise because the truth has power and that makes them powerless.
    Thankfully none of the Republicans who will acquit Trump will listen to sage advice even from Mitch because they are all gutless cowards. The collective competence of Democrats under Biden’s administration isn’t going to help Republicans either but what is even more important is the civil actions by Smartmatic and Dominion are going to be a devastating blow to the right-wing propaganda mills like Fox, OAN and Newsmax.
    They of course have no ideology other than making money and once Murdoch’s lawyers had the ‘lawyer talk’ with him and informed him that Lou Dobbs, Hannity, Bartiromo and Jeanine Pirro had exposed him to billions in civil penalties, Murdoch moved with haste to rid himself of the worst Trump sycophant in his employ, Lou Dobbs.
    I can say with a high degree of certainty that Murdoch’s lawyers told him to get rid of all of them but he is a stubborn old man. He does understand that it’s going to cost him over a billion to settle these cases. He has the money of course but he will put his own cost/benefit calculus onto the others and if it cost him more than he will make from them, he will cut bait or let Lachlan do it.
    I so wish the attorneys for Smartmatic and Dominion did not care about the money because if they took these cases to trial, a jury assessing damages could bankrupt Newscorp. Murdoch’s lawyers already know this and have told Murdoch. He’s just stewing about what he is going to have to do.
    The beautiful thing about this is that the days of Fox playing fast and loose with the truth are over. The insurrection they helped lead is going to have so many chickens come home to roost that Fox’s market share and share prices are going to keep going down as it becomes the favorite target for spry attorneys wanting to sue a very rich target.
    This fills my heart with even more glee than watching the Qpublicans acquitting Trump and showing the country what they really are. No longer the party of Reagan, now the party of morons like Marjorie Taylor Greene. They won’t be just shooting themselves in the foot when they do it, they will blow both legs off and I for one am going to savor watching them do it the way I savor some Baltimore blue-crab cakes.
    If you like the way I slay and want to help me get my Kitteh her Fancy Feast, please join my patreon or share my work. Thanks. https://www.patreon.com/thomasclayjr

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An adviser to Trump's team offered a candid assessment of the messy opening day, asking pointedly, "What the is going on?"
    The adviser said the former President could be in serious jeopardy if he finds himself charged in criminal court, given his inability to attract a high-powered legal team for the impeachment trial.
    "Trump is f--ked if anyone ever charges him. No one wants to work with him," the adviser said.
    yeah. They are sending hacks, they are sending stooges, they aren't sending their best.

Widdle Donnie doesn't have fwiends.... aw...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will be interesting to see what happens next with the actual indictments that matter.

Maybe New York and Washington DC were waiting for the circus show to end so they can hit Trump with a gut punch?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SCOTUS today says NY can have Trash's tax / financial records, in which they will find financial and tax fraud

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will be interesting to see what happens next with the actual indictments that matter.

Maybe New York and Washington DC were waiting for the circus show to end so they can hit Trump with a gut punch?
    DC DA is looking seriously at incitement charges from the chatter I have seen.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information