Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not a coincidence that Lonnie scored 49 points in two games that DeMar was absent, and has been invisible since he returned.
    Where are the games Walker played without Murray to compare? You're definitely assuming a causation when there are better explanations. As I've said before, Walker and DeRozan are a better pairing this year than Walker and Murray have been, and that's including two very good Walker games in Murray's minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, instead of taking the whole sample, you cut the worst two games off the end, and shout “unsustainable!”. Got it.
    I think in a quest to sound edgy, you completely botched your understanding of what I said. The parts I cut out where the good games, not the bad. The bubble offense looked great when White and Johnson were shooting unsustatinably well, meaning those first five games when White was shooting 45 percent and Johnson in the 60s. That insane efficiency covered up the lack of good-shot generation the offense had going.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are the games Walker played without Murray to compare? You're definitely assuming a causation when there are better explanations. As I've said before, Walker and DeRozan are a better pairing this year than Walker and Murray have been, and that's including two very good Walker games in Murray's minutes.
    You saw it last night.

The ppm DeRozan had last night when he was on the court was 2.46, while when he was off of it the team had a ppm of 2.46. DeRozan is a net zero at his best on offense if you call last night's offensive performance one of the team's season best (Sixth highest point total of the season). You can't brush off DeMar not passing enough by claiming touches are high between him, Dejounte, and Mills. That stat is affected by FTA, assists, number of field goal attempts-- all of which are favorable towards DeMar because he attempts more field goals per game, gets star calls from officials, and gets assists by holding onto the ball until the last second.

Thread Information