Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Typical ST hops on for one game to on a player then vanishes.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Wagner is back on the menu. With the Spurs current struggles and SOS I think we have a real shot at getting this guy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The guy did have an awful game on the highest stage in college basketball. You can see he has some good skills. He's mobile and long. He played pretty good defense. But his outside shooting was nonexistent and he failed to finish on his drives. I don't think that removes him from draft consideration, but I don't know that he will be a lottery pick in next year's draft. There are a lot of talented players that can be drafted.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He would fit well on the Spurs, without a doubt. He's very active, I like that. But I can't tell how mobile he actually is.

But big picture, Dejounte, do you see him as a mobile 4? He's listed as a 6'9" guard. He seems more like a SF to me. Anyway, curious to see how he would exactly fit with our current players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The guy did have an awful game on the highest stage in college basketball. You can see he has some good skills. He's mobile and long. He played pretty good defense. But his outside shooting was nonexistent and he failed to finish on his drives. I don't think that removes him from draft consideration, but I don't know that he will be a lottery pick in next year's draft. There are a lot of talented players that can be drafted.
    So did many other prospects in the lottery, but you don't see people focusing on them:

These are their last games of the season.

Moses Moody - 2-10, 0-4 3pts, 3 turnovers

Scottie Barnes - 4-11, 3 turnovers, and was unplayable in the last game in the tournament

Jalen Johnson - Opted out of the season, yet people think that's okay

Ziaire Williams -
    Mar 3 USC 26 0.1 1-8 0-4 0-0 2 1 2 0 4 2 2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey that’s good news if he drops to where Spurs can get him. I like this kid.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did he have an awful game? I don't think so. Sure, he had a bad shooting night, but outside of that he did pretty well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Spurs on a covert tank to nab a Wagner? It would be great to have a Wagner in the team. I doubt he contributes next year though unless he’s shooting consistently.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He would fit well on the Spurs, without a doubt. He's very active, I like that. But I can't tell how mobile he actually is.

But big picture, Dejounte, do you see him as a mobile 4? He's listed as a 6'9" guard. He seems more like a SF to me. Anyway, curious to see how he would exactly fit with our current players.
    He's listed as a guard because he handles the ball so well and defends smaller players effectively. Like you said, positions are fluid and I see him as being able to guard the many midgets NBA teams throw out there at that position. Imagine Luka and Wagner out there together...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine Wagner - Samanic - Poeltl at 3/4/5. Some ST-members would go crazy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's shooting the 3's at 34 % this year with 4 attempts per game( not great not bad either), 85% at the FT line. I'm not concerning about the outside shot, he will be compe ive, just needs to work on it a little bit.

Thread Information