Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4.9K likes to 20K dislikes now even with Google deleting dislikes.

Come to terms with your fraud, Chumpettes.

It'll hurt less later.
    later when what happens, derp?

Step up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    later when what happens, derp?

Step up.
    this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow you really are dumb, Mr. Timekeeper. You really are lonely too but not as lonely as OP.
    Not at all... Just shining a light on your hypocrisy and the irony of your replies. Keep up those low vibrations bruh!

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Not at all... Just shining a light on your hypocrisy and the irony of your replies. Keep up those low vibrations bruh!
    yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's in' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 s less about some made chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the out already. come up with something clever or shut the up and get out of my thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's in' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 s less about some made chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the out already. come up with something clever or shut the up and get out of my thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have more posts than me, meaning you spend way more time here than I do. You're lonely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have more posts than me, meaning you spend way more time here than I do. You're lonely.
    Lol I've been here since 2005... Actually before 2005. My post count is like the count of Rona19, it's misleading tbh but keep telling yourself what you need in order to cope.

Remember to look at yourself in the mirror first and don't forget your stones!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This isn't your only screen name. In fact, it's an alt. Nice try, .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what an idiot signed up 2 years before Trill but has almost 8k more posts

all this guy does is post on here and get ed on by the entire forum. and he keeps coming back for more kori is probably the biggest forum rag in ST history yet he spends hours on end posting on a forum and responding to everyone to tell us how much he doesnt care. THAT is one lonely in loser man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This isn't your only screen name. In fact, it's an alt. Nice try, .
    having 40 alts and melting down because one got banned

you've nary a room you autistic dip . please kill yourself already

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    My post count is like the count of Rona19, it's misleading
    It's literally the number of posts you have. What's misleading about it?

You Republicans sure hate numbers and facts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ You're wasting your time bro. Create another alt and maybe I'll see the dribble you're spewing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow been here going on 2 decades and all you've done in that time is keep track of posters time. I'm sure you're mother is proud of you. Thanks for the explanation, lonely boy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    weak feminine male so triggered he has to ignore everyone following spermtacular around firmly attached to his nutsack like a pubic lice

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^ You're wasting your time bro. Create another alt and maybe I'll see the dribble you're spewing.

Pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stop making fun of my ty calf tats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow been here going on 2 decades and all you've done in that time is keep track of posters time. I'm sure you're mother is proud of you. Thanks for the explanation, lonely boy.
    I am keeping "track of posters time"? Keep trying bro. Mr. Wannabe Black Dude alt. :Lmao

I'm so lonely... boohoo

Check out the rest of the losers that bombard my notifications daily and whom I don't give af about whatsoever yet they continue on because they're pathetic just like you Trill.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw Trill, you were the one "keeping track" not I. I simply stated when I got to ST before the join date of this account because I lost my original account "ibleedblknslvr" or something like that from 2005 or so.

You can't even get your lies right bro.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Check out the rest of the losers that bombard my notifications daily and whom I don't give af about whatsoever yet they continue on because they're pathetic just like you Trill.
    A simple search reveals that you have quote-replied to Trill 198 times, vs. him replying to you 115 times.

So you've responded to almost twice as many of his posts as he has of yours. And that doesn't even count your usual multi-post rant after you get your jimmies rustled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    weak feminine male so triggered he has to ignore everyone following spermtacular around firmly attached to his nutsack like a pubic lice
    Imagine attaching yourseld to Derp and Folden. what the

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    When will the USA President change his diaper again tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When will the USA President change his diaper again tbh
    He has people to do that for him now, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flying in kids on the Lolita Express isn't exactly paid help bro.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    But are the diapers Made in USA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flying in kids on the Lolita Express isn't exactly paid help bro.
    We're talking changing Old Joe adult diapers, joey, keep up.

But are the diapers Made in USA?
    Unlikely. They probably do have the presidential seal though.

Thread Information