San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Keep trying loser!

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    ^ Keep trying loser!
    yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's in' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 s less about some made chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the out already. come up with something clever or shut the up and get out of my thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Keep trying loser!
    yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's in' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 s less about some made chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the out already. come up with something clever or shut the up and get out of my thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow you got me...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow you got me...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Hey Koney, I mean White... You and your other alt are on ignore now. Make a new alt and get back to me bruh!

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    ^ Hey Koney, I mean White... You and your other alt are on ignore now. Make a new alt and get back to me bruh!

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    lol made ass loser putting me on ignore what a weak beta male

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And to think I vouched to get rid of the dislike button. Pshaw. This would have been a good use case for that.
    Now Derp is here claiming victory with every dislike a video of the inauguration receives.
    Last edited by TimDunkem; 01-21-2021 at 06:08 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering the demographics of the forum I would guess that it would be Chris , Spurtacular and tholdren that would suffer the "get voted off the island" fate, which, even if only temporary would be unfair censorship. Having a different opinion is not wrong and nor is it trolling. Spamming and objectively making the forum a worse place is indeed wrong.
    How? What about posters like rmt, KarrinS, snakeboi, or even CC? The conservative viewpoint would still very much be articulated. There's a difference between having disagreements vs. being actively re ed that is lost on you.

muh censorship isn't justification for posting re ed .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey pssst, pssst... Just stop entering their game over and over and over again and giving them the attention they're craving for, or even better ignore the trolls and guess what... they'll disappear. Keep feeding them and they'll keep coming back.

You guys complain about trolls or weirdos but keep biting everytime. It's really not complicated in a forum to collectively get rid of a troll or spammer. Just stop feeding them and they'll die.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now Derp is here claiming with every dislike a video of the inauguration receives.
    I'll bet he's the type that makes hundreds of alts to hit dislike hundreds of times on all pro-Biden or like on all pro-Trump videos on Youtube. It's his (unpaid) full-time career.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey pssst, pssst... Just stop entering their game over and over and over again and giving them the attention they're craving for, or even better ignore the trolls and guess what... they'll disappear. Keep feeding them and they'll keep coming back.

You guys complain about trolls or weirdos but keep biting everytime. It's really not complicated in a forum to collectively get rid of a troll or spammer. Just stop feeding them and they'll die.
    He has 40 alts. When you ignore him he just creates more threads. Not to mention he goes out of his way to stalk a number of posters here. This is more than a few dumb troll posts.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Perma-ban or invisi-ban, tbh. If gui ude27 can't visibly post, then why can't all these random alts like 'red pill regimen' and 'great virtue whatever' continue to post useless, spammy, derpy, empty-headed threads?

In addition, all main accounts who spam, whether it's spamming pictures of that ugly old guy to ruin pages of a thread to make scrolling difficult, or spamming threads or volume amounts of useless crap on the political forum in general, they should be banned for a month per infraction.

Agreed?
    Taking on the full persona and pushing censorship?

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taking on the full persona and pushing censorship?
    It's hypocritical because my gui ude account would be old enough to be bolded by this point if not for the censorship. Double standards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We need to take your dog bowl away then...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The political forum is everyone except a few attack Spurtacular and his alts. When the smoke clears and there are some actual threads, the echo chamber begins to fight a little amongst itself but they'll lock arms soon to fight the stalwart troll and then about how the threads take up the entire first two pages.

People here have always been so easy to lure into a troll trap. You don't need 50 alts and an avalanche of threads to do it, just call out hypocrisy and soon several will be along to try to point out your own. It never fails. It's like hitting a bee hive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How? What about posters like rmt, KarrinS, snakeboi, or even CC? The conservative viewpoint would still very much be articulated. There's a difference between having disagreements vs. being actively re ed that is lost on you.

muh censorship isn't justification for posting re ed .

rmt gets called every name in the book constantly and I've yet to see any on the left say anything about it. You lot use a bully tactic that only works on the mentally weak, and you find them and gravitate like reverse boosting looking for easy lobbies. When someone challenges you ya'll use ignore and resume the easy slinging. You don't want conversation, you just want to hear the echoes of you own voices.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly I only have been posting so much because I am starting a new position at my job next week and don't have jack to do right now.

Tbh the back and forth slinging with some of these dummies does get tiresome. Now that the Maga movement has been neutered its not as fun to troll the cult members anyway

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly I only have been posting so much because I am starting a new position at my job next week and don't have jack to do right now.

Tbh the back and forth slinging with some of these dummies does get tiresome. Now that the Maga movement has been neutered its not as fun to troll the cult members anyway
    Good luck on your new job at the Jack In The Box.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The political forum is everyone except a few attack Spurtacular
    It's the children's only chance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good luck on your new job at the Jack In The Box.
    Thanks Derp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

rmt gets called every name in the book constantly and I've yet to see any on the left say anything about it. You lot use a bully tactic that only works on the mentally weak, and you find them and gravitate like reverse boosting looking for easy lobbies. When someone challenges you ya'll use ignore and resume the easy slinging. You don't want conversation, you just want to hear the echoes of you own voices.
    To be fair, we had some good, adult conversations here among a number of topics, tbh... none of which include the words "cuck", "red pill", "ifr", "the storm", "chumpettes", "joos", "satanists", etc...

At some point you realize you're talking to a mentally ill person, and then it either goes to pity or trolling, tbh...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^

Damn, you wouldn't even tell me if I was spot on, would you?

Thread Information