Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, we had some good, adult conversations here among a number of topics, tbh... none of which include the words "cuck", "red pill", "ifr", "the storm", "chumpettes", "joos", "satanists", etc...

At some point you realize you're talking to a mentally ill person, and then it either goes to pity or trolling, tbh...
    I've seen the convos that don't include your enemies. You're not that stimulating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rmt gets called every name in the book constantly and I've yet to see any on the left say anything about it. You lot use a bully tactic that only works on the mentally weak, and you find them and gravitate like reverse boosting looking for easy lobbies. When someone challenges you ya'll use ignore and resume the easy slinging. You don't want conversation, you just want to hear the echoes of you own voices.
    Also, sort of to your point, the thing with rmt is that he/she makes it super easy to throw her way. I mean, she's certainly en led to have a completely ignorant/superficial/en led opinion, but the blowback, especially on a site like this, is completely expected too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

rmt gets called every name in the book constantly and I've yet to see any on the left say anything about it. You lot use a bully tactic that only works on the mentally weak, and you find them and gravitate like reverse boosting looking for easy lobbies. When someone challenges you ya'll use ignore and resume the easy slinging. You don't want conversation, you just want to hear the echoes of you own voices.
    Fascinating stuff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've seen the convos that don't include your enemies. You're not that stimulating.
    I tried to reason and have adult conversations with you for a long time, derp. I still remember SR21 asking me why I bothered. Heck, some of them not that long ago.

But you're into lying to yourself, and frankly, that's a problem you have figure out on your own.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You keep coming for more though.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tried to reason and have adult conversations with you for a long time, derp. I still remember SR21 asking me why I bothered. Heck, some of them not that long ago.

But you're into lying to yourself, and frankly, that's a problem you have figure out on your own.
    Schtick.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You keep coming for more though.
    Sure. But that doesn't mean Chumpettes are stimulating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^

Damn, you wouldn't even tell me if I was spot on, would you?
    Of course it wasn't I work from home. Not all of us have to work at restaurants just because you wash dishes at Olive Garden bro

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course it wasn't I work from home. Not all of us have to work at restaurants just because you wash dishes at Olive Garden bro
    Oh, telemarketing. Tough work. Good luck with that. Don't go insane.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bolded The truth.
    You see where patience gets you with spoiled losers living in some fantasy land.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andy not realizing if spammers/ posters were banned he would be one of the first to go

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, we had some good, adult conversations here among a number of topics, tbh... none of which include the words "cuck", "red pill", "ifr", "the storm", "chumpettes", "joos", "satanists", etc...

At some point you realize you're talking to a mentally ill person, and then it either goes to pity or trolling, tbh...
    You can find some decent conversations if you go back some years but once the slap fights fell from the club to here it became basically the old troll forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fascinating stuff
    1/10 tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sanctimonious DMC has joined the chat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, sort of to your point, the thing with rmt is that he/she makes it super easy to throw her way. I mean, she's certainly en led to have a completely ignorant/superficial/en led opinion, but the blowback, especially on a site like this, is completely expected too.
    So it's expected that the site is full of acidic assholes who only want like minded conversation. What's the issue then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sanctimonious DMC has joined the chat.
    Do you feel just a little guilty?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it's expected that the site is full of acidic assholes who only want like minded conversation. What's the issue then?
    No point. He's just being acidic.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you feel just a little guilty?
    About wearing dresses and keeping it from his family; I think he does, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, telemarketing. Tough work. Good luck with that. Don't go insane.
    your concept of what people do for work tells me you probably really do work at Olive Garden. Or maybe as a janitor

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your concept of what people do for work tells me you probably really do work at Olive Garden. Or maybe as a janitor
    I figure he works as a janitor or one of those menial and mundane jobs machines are taking over. It’s a matter of time before derp himself gets replaced by a roomba.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can find some decent conversations if you go back some years but once the slap fights fell from the club to here it became basically the old troll forum.
    We just had a pretty decent convo not long ago about inflation on a thread CC started. Was it last week?

Actually, this place was pretty decent until the '16 election, tbh... there was always some trolling here or there (lol WildCobra), but you could always fish out a decent combo.

Once it went into conspira territory with Guccifer, the Podestas, Pizzagate and Chuck Cllesto, things really went down the ter.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We just had a pretty decent convo not long ago about inflation on a thread CC started. Was it last week?

Actually, this place was pretty decent until the '16 election, tbh... there was always some trolling here or there (lol WildCobra), but you could always fish out a decent combo.

Once it went into conspira territory with Guccifer, the Podestas, Pizzagate and Chuck Cllesto, things really went down the ter.
    Once your all started getting called out and the Obama bliss was over. I know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not like minded. We don't all agree on the same thing. I recall the Dem primaries, there was plenty of back and forth for example.

There's just a subset of universally stupid posters that write the jokes themselves. I mean, who doesn't remember some classics like the WildCobra post on the Club?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not like minded. We don't all agree on the same thing. I recall the Dem primaries, there was plenty of back and forth for example.

There's just a subset of universally stupid posters that write the jokes themselves. I mean, who doesn't remember some classics like the WildCobra post on the Club?
    It's cute that you believe you're autonomous forces and not sheep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once your all started getting called out and the Obama bliss was over. I know.
    Not really. I've been here for a bit, and I know people got called out for their takes all the time.

There's simply no point arguing stupid fan fiction. The fact you still haven't grown out of it despite making you look like a gullible ignorant is the real tragedy.

Thread Information