Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all you do is cry about other posters
    Reason why I followed his advice and ignored him long time ago, tbh.

God bless, bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But but but... Isn't a real argument unfortunately.
    Like I said, you go ahead and use the ignore feature. No complaints here from me

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    koriwhat's entire post history is basically him ing at, arguing with, or complaining about other posters. talk about pot calling the kettle black rofl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    koriwhat's entire post history is basically him ing at, arguing with, or complaining about other posters. talk about pot calling the kettle black rofl

He's easiest the angriest poster here for whatever reason. I'm not even a forum regular and I see that. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not even angry... Lmao

Btw Koney, it's quite ironic how you've been ing and crying over me the last couple days. boohoo you troll!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said, you go ahead and use the ignore feature. No complaints here from me
    I'm not trying to put you on ignore. However I also never thought you'd stoop to such levels of trolling/spamming.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not trying to put you on ignore. However I also never thought you'd stoop to such levels of trolling/spamming.
    I want to see you cry more about being trolled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Odd to see trump fans complain about how low is too low and "levels of trolling", tbh...

It really comes down to the fact that some people you can talk to (ie: you), but some people you have to fight fire with fire.

Cosmore brings nothing to any conversation, he's just throwing bait to eventually spam ignorance, so I'm just saving him some time, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cosmore brings nothing to any conversation, he's just throwing bait to eventually spam ignorance, so I'm just saving him some time, tbh
    He's a hero
    He's a truthteller
    He's the type of people needed to save America.

I say God Bless him!

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I'm not even angry... Lmao

Btw Koney, it's quite ironic how you've been ing and crying over me the last couple days. boohoo you troll!
    Yeah man, posting your calf tats rant is totally ing and crying. stupid druggie got

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Odd to see trump fans complain about how low is too low and "levels of trolling", tbh...

It really comes down to the fact that some people you can talk to (ie: you), but some people you have to fight fire with fire.

Trump, living rent free since 2015. I don't even think of Trump tbh.

Yeah man, posting your calf tats rant is totally ing and crying. stupid druggie got
    Lmao phobic Mothergoose has spoken like the crybaby that he is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're obsessed bro and that's f'n weird af. Your phobic ways are nothing more than projection tbh. Bro I'm sorry but I don't swing that way... You do you though!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump, living rent free since 2015. I don't even think of Trump tbh.
    You walk like a duck and want to be called a chicken... not how this works. It's ok to own it and move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You walk like a duck and want to be called a chicken... not how this works. It's ok to own it and move on.
    Bro you're obsessed with Trump yet you're trying to lecture me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro you're obsessed with Trump yet you're trying to lecture me.
    I wasn't talking about Trump though, I was talking about you.

You can try to crowbar Trump into this convo all you want, it's not what we're talking about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't talking about Trump though, I was talking about you.

You can try to crowbar Trump into this convo all you want, it's not what we're talking about.
    You believe what you want to believe and especially about someone you have no personal relationship with outside of an internet messageboard. Your perception isn't truth yet you believe it is. You're smarter than this or at least I perceived you to be.

Again, Trump lives rent free in your head bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You believe what you want to believe and especially about someone you have no personal relationship with outside of an internet messageboard. Your perception isn't truth yet you believe it is. You're smarter than this or at least I perceived you to be.

Again, Trump lives rent free in your head bro.
    Again, you walk like a duck and want to be called a chicken... it's ok to own it, and move on, but you do you, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, you walk like a duck and want to be called a chicken... it's ok to own it, and move on, but you do you, tbh
    You don't know how I walk tbh. Again, perception from being on an internet messageboard. Hilariously sad...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't know how I walk tbh. Again, perception from being on an internet messageboard. Hilariously sad...
    I'm talking about your post history here, joey... it's for everyone to see. We're not discussing what shoes you wear, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm talking about your post history here, joey... it's for everyone to see. We're not discussing what shoes you wear, tbh...
    Yeah I get it... I thought you were smarter but I suppose even my sense of sarcasm eludes you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I get it... I thought you were smarter but I suppose even my sense of sarcasm eludes you.
    hey, already told you, you do whatever you want joey... I'm certainly not stopping you from doing anything you want to do, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey, already told you, you do whatever you want joey... I'm certainly not stopping you from doing anything you want to do, tbh...
    You're making absolutely no sense now bro. I do what I want regardless.

You in on the stonks bro?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never seen so many grown men cry so much over nothing whatsoever. Use the damn ignore feature and grow a spine people.
    You go ahead and use the ignore feature...
    You're making absolutely no sense now bro. I do what I want regardless.

You in on the stonks bro?
    Hopefully this refreshes your mind, tbh... you go ahead and be you, never told you otherwise...

Thread Information