Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perma-ban or invisi-ban, tbh. If gui ude27 can't visibly post, then why can't all these random alts like 'red pill regimen' and 'great virtue whatever' continue to post useless, spammy, derpy, empty-headed threads?

In addition, all main accounts who spam, whether it's spamming pictures of that ugly old guy to ruin pages of a thread to make scrolling difficult, or spamming threads or volume amounts of useless crap on the political forum in general, they should be banned for a month per infraction.

Agreed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perma-ban or invisi-ban, tbh. If gui ude27 can't visibly post, then why can't all these random alts like 'red pill regimen' and 'great virtue whatever' continue to post useless, spammy, derpy, empty-headed threads?

In addition, all main accounts who spam, whether it's spamming pictures of that ugly old guy to ruin pages of a thread to make scrolling difficult, or spamming threads or volume amounts of useless crap on the political forum in general, they should be banned for a month per infraction.

Agreed?
    They are all Derp's alts. Can you just clear that up? Let's not pretend we have hordes of anons with alts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just permaban Derp and his 40 alts. The forum will be better off.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you ban all alts and all spamming users there will only be 5 or 6 people left to post

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Derp's constant re ed spamming on his main and alts reminds me of that one poster a few years back that was butt buddies with xmas1997 and silverblkmystic (sp?) and got banned with them. What was his name? I only randomly remember one of his alts was Chewbacca

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    good thing you took out that 5k post minimum, i'd have to start spamming the forum myself tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you ban all alts and all spamming users there will only be 5 or 6 people left to post
    Let's be real. This particular section of the forum is Derp, his 40 alts, folden, and the other 10-15 posters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This site is even compared to 2 years ago

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    sadly this specific forum needs a moderator tbh. between Derp talking to himself with 40 alts and spamming the forum, koriwhat's third grade "dems and gop are all pussies that should burn in !" talk, and tholdren bumping 100 threads in a row just to post "lolololol corona lololol masks" or whatever, it's no wonder no one really posts in here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sadly this specific forum needs a moderator tbh. between Derp talking to himself with 40 alts and spamming the forum, koriwhat's third grade "dems and gop are all pussies that should burn in !" talk, and tholdren bumping 100 threads in a row just to post "lolololol corona lololol masks" or whatever, it's no wonder no one really posts in here
    It's pretty simple really. The forum can still be fun with people taking shots at each other over disagreements, but the posters you mention ruin it for everyone. What is the point if there is no discussion and the trolling isn't even good?

TBF, I'm not calling for Koriwats ban btw. He's a prime example of someone who should be left to mock and laugh at, but Derp and Folden bring absolutely nothing to this forum and the former might be a school shooter waiting to happen.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    It's pretty simple really. The forum can still be fun with people taking shots at each other over disagreements, but the posters you mention ruin it for everyone. What is the point if there is no discussion and the trolling isn't even good?

TBF, I'm not calling for Koriwats ban btw. He's a prime example of someone who should be left to mock and laugh at, but Derp and Folden bring absolutely nothing to this forum and the former might be a school shooter waiting to happen.
    yeah i'm not saying anyone besides Derp needs to go but just taking a shot at calf tats because he's a loser manchild

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe you can set ignore on a user with 1 or 2 clicks. I dont u derstand the ing tbqh

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I believe you can set ignore on a user with 1 or 2 clicks. I dont u derstand the ing tbqh
    yeah so i have to ignore 40 profiles and every topic in here will have 10s of "this post is hidden" BS in it? nah i'm good

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well we are posting on a dead technology so it's only downhill from here

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

And yet here you are, 5+ hours a day and first thing in the morning.

I like this website just fine.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andy desperate to be frens with chumpettes. Sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don't need a Mod guys. Just derp needs to lose alts.
    Then who is doing the alt banning? And his main absolutely should be banned if only to prevent a future Olive Garden massacre.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don't need a Mod guys. Just derp needs to lose alts. Not his main.
    Then who will ban such alts? Casper? Ghostbusters? I agree on "not his main", tbh. That would be akin to the DNC putting Trump in federal prison. Neither should/will happen.

Andy desperate to be frens with chumpettes. Sad.
    I'm not "against" anyone specific. Just being objective and making suggestions for an improved, better forum.

Biden President, not Trump. I don't know what stage of the Kubler Ross model you're in, but it appears to be 1.5. I was hoping Trump won, too, but I was firmly in Stage 5 the Wednesday afternoon after election night.

Embrace the bitter truth, and welcome it into your heart. Keep a cool head and keep calm under adversity. Biden President, not Trump. Was there fraud somewhere? Likely. But Trump wasn't a Georgia or PA away from winning the electoral college. Again. Cool head prevails.

Keep an open mind. From a millennial GOP-leaning perspective. Give our new President a chance until/unless he fails. #GiveHimAChance . If he bombs, vote the DNC out of the House and Senate in November, 2022 and the White House in '24.

P.S. -- it's Andrew, not Andy.

Then who is doing the alt banning? And his main absolutely should be banned if only to prevent a future Olive Garden massacre.
    Thankfully, I permanently stopped going to OG after the fall 2019 never ending pasta pass in DFW, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet here you are, 5+ hours a day and first thing in the morning.

I like this website just fine.
    Of course you do. You love logging out and back in as Adam Lambert to communicate with people

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not "against" anyone specific. Just being objective and making suggestions for an improved, better forum.

Biden President, not Trump. I don't know what stage of the Kubler Ross model you're in, but it appears to be 1.5. I was hoping Trump won, too, but I was firmly in Stage 5 the Wednesday afternoon after election night.

Embrace the bitter truth, and welcome it into your heart. Keep a cool head and keep calm under adversity. Biden President, not Trump. Was there fraud somewhere? Likely. But Trump wasn't a Georgia or PA away from winning the electoral college. Again. Cool head prevails.

Give our new President a chance until/unless he fails. #GiveHimAChance

P.S. -- it's Andrew, not Andy.
    You're doing a bit. It's okay.

At least at the end of the day you're not a triggered snowflake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kori pls don't ban me

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kori pls don't ban me
    Says Chump. He's the one who got exposed for effectively manipulating the admins.

He can put on a brave face all he wants; but he knows he's on thin ice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God will a mod please shut this guy the up?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe we can get some moderation ideas from spursreport

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're doing a bit. It's okay.

At least at the end of the day you're not a triggered snowflake.
    I act to stand as a liaison, sort of sentinel against both far leftism (aka marxism, antifa, the crap the 4-squad spews and boutons_deux posts) and far rightism (aka MAGA-or-die-ism, let's start a civil war to stop the steal) .

At the end of day, to quote a GWB line from October, 2004: "...but I'm doin' the best I can."

Also not a fan of the "Xtimes ST MVP" schtick. There should be a democratic process on that.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 01-21-2021 at 03:58 PM.

Thread Information