Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow.

Such obvious things. Simple things, and low-hanging fruit. It has been a breath of fresh competence.

No where to be seen: A suggestion that injecting bleach would be helpful.

-----------------------------------------

Biden issues slew of pandemic initiatives to improve vaccine distribution, expand testing and reopen schools

(CNN)President Joe Biden's first full day in office Thursday will focus on getting the Covid-19 pandemic under control, rolling out his national strategy that includes several executive actions related to vaccinations and testing in hopes of moving the federal response in a different direction.

The day after being sworn-in, Biden plans to sign at least 10 executive orders, memorandums and directives focused on tackling the pandemic, which, as of Thursday morning, has claimed the lives of more than 400,000 Americans and infected over 24 million in the US. And he is set to present some of his initiatives to the public at 2 p.m. ET and his press secretary and Dr. Anthony Fauci will answer questions at 4 p.m. ET.
    Biden will sign an order ramping up supplies for vaccination, testing and personal protective equipment and another boosting development of therapeutics to treat Covid-19.

Following through on his campaign proposals, Biden will sign two executive orders creating a National Pandemic Testing Board to improve US coronavirus testing capacity and a Covid-19 Health Equity Task Force to ensure an "equitable" pandemic response and recovery.
    Another executive order will enhance the nation's collection, production, sharing and analysis of data about the virus.
    He will direct the Federal Emergency Management Agency to offer full reimbursement to states for the cost of National Guard personnel and emergency supplies such as PPE for schools.

Biden will direct the Department of Education and Department of Health and Human Services to provide guidance for safe reopening and operating of schools, childcare providers, and ins utions of higher education.

He will issue an executive order calling on the Occupational Safety and Health Administration to release clear guidance on Covid-19, decide whether to establish emergency temporary standards, and directs OSHA to enforce worker health and safety requirements.
    Building on the order he signed Wednesday making masks mandatory on federal property, Biden will also take action to require facial coverings in airports and on certain modes of transportation, including many trains, planes, maritime vessels and intercity buses. Thursday's executive order will also require international travelers to provide proof of a negative Covid-19 test prior to traveling to the US.
    Biden also plans to issue a presidential directive to restore America's leadership, support the international pandemic response effort, promote resilience for future threats, and advance global health security and the Global Health Security Agenda.
    Newly-installed White House Covid coordinator Jeff Zients told reporters Wednesday that Biden's pandemic strategy will be "a fundamentally different approach from the Trump administration," and will be "driven by science, data, and public health" -- not politics.

CNN reported Thursday that Biden and his advisers are inheriting a nonexistent coronavirus vaccine distribution plan to speak of from the Trump administration, with sources telling CNN that they'll have to essentially "build everything from scratch."
    "For almost a year now, Americans could not look to the federal government for any strategy, let alone a comprehensive approach to respond to COVID. And we've seen the tragic costs of that failure. As President Biden steps into office today that, that'll change tomorrow," Zients said Wednesday.

After his swearing-in ceremony Wednesday, Biden's first action as President was to impose a mask mandate on federal property. Biden also installed a coronavirus response coordinator to oversee the White House's efforts to distribute vaccines and medical supplies. He also signed an executive order halting US withdrawal from the World Health Organization.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/21/polit...lan/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nope. still no suggestions about injecting bleach.

What has been done, which is put in place distribution for millions of dosages of vaccines, which was not even attempted by Cheetolini.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    From what I have noticed Biden and his Presidency is being swept under the mainstream rug. ESPN, SNL, Facebook/Snapchat. He doesn't exist. That full court media blitz against the President mysteriously vanished.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From what I have noticed Biden and his Presidency is being swept under the mainstream rug. ESPN, SNL, Facebook/Snapchat. He doesn't exist. That full court media blitz against the President mysteriously vanished.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Forgot to mention your army of daytime and late night talk shows. The rhetoric has changed, the entire government no longer needs to be overthrown. We just need to ass kiss certain demographics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And they had to start from scratch. True story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100k rotting carcasses in record time too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Things are going to get better. And soon.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump handed Biden a 7-day rolling average of 198k new daily cases. In a little more than a month 46 has gotten that down to 70k new daily cases.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All we needed was an old man to emerge from his basement periodically and talk about "equity".

Honestly, I'm very optimistic for the next few months. I see us ditching these masks in May or June.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID less deadly now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Karrin seething early tonight after AOC went down there to own plots of lands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID less deadly now.
    Deadly for some. Hopefully, majority of those folks get a shot soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Karrin seething early tonight after AOC went down there to own plots of lands.
    They made it idiot-proof, just for people like you

Last edited by DarrinS; 02-24-2021 at 10:28 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ploths of landthz, durrrrh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Double posting. Oh yeah he mad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forgot to mention your army of daytime and late night talk shows. The rhetoric has changed, the entire government no longer needs to be overthrown. We just need to ass kiss certain demographics.
    And they had to start from scratch. True story.
    COVID less deadly now.
    your bitter tears

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol cheerleader

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol cheerleader
    Why wouldn't anyone cheer the fact anyone other than Trump is in charge of US COVID response?

Explain your regret he's gone, hater.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID less deadly now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump handed Biden a 7-day rolling average of 198k new daily cases. In a little more than a month 46 has gotten that down to 70k new daily cases.

Republicans acting like Trump handed over this crisis to Biden with a actual previous plan on how to handle it lol

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All we needed was an old man to emerge from his basement periodically and talk about "equity".

Honestly, I'm very optimistic for the next few months. I see us ditching these masks in May or June.
    Probably too early. Maybe by the end of summer when we might have 70% of the population vaccinated if antivaxxers don't it all up.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Or to do the things specifically referenced in the OP's article that you won't read.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Things are going to get better. And soon.
    It's the same ty arguments that morons like you alwaays put out.

Republican s something up, loses an election, and the Democrat has to come in and clean up the mess.

Morons like you start, on day one, asking "why isn't this fixed instantly"?

Tell me, what specifically Biden could have done to prevent a death on day two from someone who was in the hospital for the prior month?

I will be happy to hold Biden to the same standard that I hold your cult leader, but he has to own the consequences of his actions, which is letting the fire burn uncontrolled until it was a huge problem, and actively making it worse.

smh ing hypocrite, can't hold Trump accountable to the same standard, just want to be all butthurt the rest of us aren't brainwashed, delusional morons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the same ty arguments that morons like you alwaays put out.

Republican s something up, loses an election, and the Democrat has to come in and clean up the mess.

Morons like you start, on day one, asking "why isn't this fixed instantly"?

Tell me, what specifically Biden could have done to prevent a death on day two from someone who was in the hospital for the prior month?

I will be happy to hold Biden to the same standard that I hold your cult leader, but he has to own the consequences of his actions, which is letting the fire burn uncontrolled until it was a huge problem, and actively making it worse.

smh ing hypocrite, can't hold Trump accountable to the same standard, just want to be all butthurt the rest of us aren't brainwashed, delusional morons.

I wasn't being snarky. I sincerely think things are going to start improving quickly. I don't care that it happens under Joe's watch.

Thread Information