Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Missing shots is fine.

Missing free throws is unfortunate but what can you do?

Taking every shot down the stretch with no action is unforgiveable. Somehow, despite having a legit MVP candidate and multiple players who could be described as chuckers, Carlisle still manages to run an offense. Why can't Pop do anything but call isos down the stretch?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like DeRozen okay in all but I’m tired of living and dying by him in a close game, it NEVER ends well. It’s always just iso and ing chokes every time
    Luckily for you after this season you won't have to see it anymore

Just going to have to find a way to endure it for 50 more games

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was a reason Raptors more than happy to part with DePression but refused Pascal and OG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it really too much to ask to just throw your best horses at their best horses? Patty and Lonnie on Doncic all night was beyond stupid.

Aldridge is dead weight. Horrible defender. Not good enough on offense anymore.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Derozan's style of play is like having zombie Kobe on your team....that's not a good thing.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Is it really too much to ask to just throw your best horses at their best horses? Patty and Lonnie on Doncic all night was beyond stupid.

beaten by a fat slovenian

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LA you going at LMA when it was DePression stinking up the joint

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We should give Demar the Pau Gasol Chicago treatment. Bench him the fourth, let him get his 20 points during the rest of the game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no problems with LMA's game tonight. He covered Luka as well as any other Spur tonight and his offense was fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    since the beginning of the Bryn Forbes era, Pop has failed to build a decent defensive system, and now he can't even create a reasonable offensive system, just retire and let this team go its way.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Big brothers win les right now we are twins.
    You’re little brother now. Stay in denial if you want, but you know.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    since the beginning of the Bryn Forbes era, Pop has failed to build a decent defensive system, and now he can't even create a reasonable offensive system, just retire and let this team go its way.
    If his wife hadn't passed away, he most likely would have retired. He's a lonely old man without the daily grind of coaching basketball. I feel like he's gonna keep on coaching because there's nothing else in his life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really. DD played a big role in the come back. But per usual, a missed shot or missed FT late in the game and ST gets tunnel vision and only focuses on that. I also agree with others, that the lack of action in late game situations is on Pop just as much as it is on DD.

DD is still in his prime or very close to it. He's flawed but still does more good than bad. LA, even on a night like today when he shoots unusually well, gives it all back on the other end. Wish they'd just give him to POR.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If his wife hadn't passed away, he most likely would have retired. He's a lonely old man without the daily grind of coaching basketball. I feel like he's gonna keep on coaching because there's nothing else in his life.
    Dude dont be a ing idiot. Theres a lot to dislike about his coaching but to turn it so personal like that is stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont like him. Its really annoying when a guy is both really good and a whiny, fat .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This game was lost in the first half.
    The boys may have competed down the stretch but it felt like Dallas was unimpeded for the majority of the game.

If Dejounte is to miss significant time, Mills and Vassell should start with Lonnie heading to the bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of fat Slovenians, is Luka still running the Spurstalk server?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Defense was ass all night until the 4th quarter.

I do agree that Keldon & Vassell should have been on Luka more often, but two of our other best perimeter defenders were out.

DeMar pounding the ball in crunch time and not looking to set anyone up (for an open three) was disheartening. I'm so ready for him to be off the team.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude dont be a ing idiot. Theres a lot to dislike about his coaching but to turn it so personal like that is stupid.
    There's nothing personal about what I said. It was an observation. I've seen this happen in real life.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't reason with him. He's part of the "extend Demar" crew.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re little brother now. Stay in denial if you want, but you know.
    Luka is the truth. However what made us the big brother if not your daddy is we would follow up Spanking the Mavs with battlin the Lakers for chips.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's nothing personal about what I said. It was an observation. I've seen this happen in real life.
    Theres a way to get that opinion across without sounding like an asshole. Its (at best) insensitive to call him a "lonely old man with nothing else in his life". At worst, it makes you come off like a POS.

And tbh, as much as I've not been a fan of his coaching the past two seasons, he's earned the right to retire when he wants.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember as a kid always feeling when Michael Jordan got the ball under pressure in the fourth that he was going to score. I get the opposite feeling with Demar in the sense I always feel he's going to miss a freethrow or shot under pressure and about 90 percent of the time he does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember as a kid always feeling when Michael Jordan got the ball under pressure in the fourth that he was going to score. I get the opposite feeling with Demar in the sense I always feel he's going to miss a freethrow or shot under pressure and about 90 percent of the time he does.
    There's a few guys that are killers in the clutch and statistics back it up. DD definitely isn't one of those guys. But he's also not a guy that "fails" 90% of the time either. A lot of it is media/fan driven reputation. Kobe's "clutchness" was glorified, like he was some cold blooded assassin...but statistically he was zactually terrible.

My guess is DeMar has actually been one of the better 4th Qtr performers this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God, it's gonna be like last year where this team didn't suck enough to get a top pick because they can't decide if they want to be a good team or a bad team and are just stuck on mediocrity at best.
    I predicted this years ago and was attacked...ppl love bashing me when I predict these things, but when they come to pass, no one ever gives me props for being right

Thread Information