Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big brothers win les right now we are twins.
    This was pretty funny...lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a few guys that are killers in the clutch and statistics back it up. DD definitely isn't one of those guys. But he's also not a guy that "fails" 90% of the time either. A lot of it is media/fan driven reputation. Kobe's "clutchness" was glorified, like he was some cold blooded assassin...but statistically he was zactually terrible.

My guess is DeMar has actually been one of the better 4th Qtr performers this year.
    Derozan's burner account confirmed

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a few guys that are killers in the clutch and statistics back it up. DD definitely isn't one of those guys. But he's also not a guy that "fails" 90% of the time either. A lot of it is media/fan driven reputation. Kobe's "clutchness" was glorified, like he was some cold blooded assassin...but statistically he was zactually terrible.

My guess is DeMar has actually been one of the better 4th Qtr performers this year.
    I have known that for years that Kobe wasn't clutch. I was a big time Kobe hater throughout his career so I remember a bunch of times where he missed a game tying or game winning shot.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Awful loss.. scores suggest closer game but spurs played from behind whole game. Needed stops every quarter to get back into it. POP response would be to trot out more of Patty and Rudy. Minus DJ , making inroads to their score never haappened

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I predicted this years ago and was attacked...ppl love bashing me when I predict these things, but when they come to pass, no one ever gives me props for being right
    The main beef people have with you is your inexplicable justification of that piece of Load Management.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Coming into the season, who had DJ as (arguably) the most consistent Spur?
    Nice jinx

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeMar has always been an empty calories player sadly...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://www.nba.com/stats/players/tr...NK*E*&Period=4

Nope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately our defensive strategy is still poor. They have a legit MVP. We had some unlucky bounces too down the stretch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    horrible first three quarters ... losing Dejounte hurt the rotations badly ... Keldon attacked but his three point shot is gone ... teams will adjust to that ... seeing Patty on Doncic rather than Vassell is just travesty

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have the 3-8 Wizards up next on the schedule. I would honestly be shocked if this was another L.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have the 3-8 Wizards up next on the schedule. I would honestly be shocked if this was another L.
    I wouldn’t

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? We lost to the TWolves without KAT and a completely gutted Rockets team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? We lost to the TWolves without KAT and a completely gutted Rockets team.
    They also haven't played in almost two weeks and won't have Westbrick ting things up. Not to mention it'll be Bertans' revenge game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They also haven't played in almost two weeks and won't have Westbrick ting things up. Not to mention it'll be Bertans' revenge game.
    Bert got paid because of that trade. There is nothing to revenge for. 80 mil baby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bert got paid because of that trade. There is nothing to revenge for. 80 mil baby.
    Bruh, he got dumped for nothing to a true bottom-feeder.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seeing Gay, Aldridge, Derozan and Mills close was really depressing especially Derozan's iso ball down the stretch. We've seen that movie over and over and it's losing bball. This team feels like that movie Groundhog Day. Bill Murray keeps finding new ways to die lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like 9/10 of their team is out, it would be pretty embarassing losing this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like 9/10 of their team is out, it would be pretty embarassing losing this one.

Wonder if the game will happen then. Heard last night that a lot of those guys were out of quarantine tomorrow, but if not then they don't have enough players.

Edit: just saw they signed Jordan Bell and Alex Len to get enough players. Spurs are gonna get Houston'd tomorrow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching the Rockets demolishing the Mavs kinda shows how bad we are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need to win mañana!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching the Rockets demolishing the Mavs kinda shows how bad we are.
    And the Jazz currently beating the Warriors by 40 while the Warriors made us look like es.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the Jazz currently beating the Warriors by 40 while the Warriors made us look like es.
    Our win vs. the Lakers was simply a trap game for them. Our win vs. the Clips was simply the team always trying to prove a point and play like Game 7 vs. Load Management.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our win vs. the Lakers was simply a trap game for them. Our win vs. the Clips was simply the team always trying to prove a point and play like Game 7 vs. Load Management.
    How lucky are we as spurs fans to have you explain those wins from the other teams perspective, particularly how they feeling .

Thread Information