Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You buy everything the MSM blares through its megaphone.
    When they told you nothing to see here, you accepted it like the cultist you are.

And btw: Calling someone a cultist for calling out the corruption is a weak ploy.
    you fold every time you're called out to explain the "corruption" in your own words.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You buy everything the MSM blares through its megaphone.
    When they told you nothing to see here, you accepted it like the cultist you are.

And btw: Calling someone a cultist for calling out the corruption is a weak ploy.
    thats not why i call you a cultist

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats not why i call you a cultist
    You call me it to marginalize me. But we have the numbers. Enjoy your theft while you can.

Also @ derp liking your post as if he can read your mind.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You call me it to marginalize me. But we have the numbers.
    You don't and you aren't going to do anyway, derp.

pussy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You call me it to marginalize me. But we have the numbers. Enjoy your theft while you can.

Also @ derp liking your post as if he can read your mind.
    i call you a cultist because you are willing to delude yourself to remain beholden to one man, who matters more to you than any set of policies or political movement. its about DJT, and thats it. any conservative who didnt back his coup attempt was a "fake conservative" even when they held the same policy positions as trump (which for the most part are just standard operating republican positions like cutting taxes, eliminating environmental legislation, trying to further privatize education/healthcare, ramp defense spending, on LGBT rights, etc). you call republicans like kemp/raffensperger communist just because they didnt spread trump's fiction of a stolen election

you were changing theories on a daily/weekly basis about how he was really gonna win after he had already lost.

you create alts just to jerk him off, including one called "president trump"

you had already convinced yourself before a single vote had been cast that trump would win and that if he lost it was certainly fraud. you clearly idolized him and put him on a pedestal. you still continue to make vague posts about how he's actually still going to be president. you think youtube ratios are indicative of election fraud because that narrative supports trump.

your entire political iden y at this point is Donald Trump. you either support trump and all of his claims, or you are a communist.
    Last edited by spurraider21; 01-24-2021 at 04:02 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, this is when the world told him Jimmer was a scrub, not an NBA player, and his level was a 3rd world league like China... he's still in denial, and has a psychological inability to overcome it.

Not saying this knock on him, living with that condition has to be incredibly sad. This is the kind of stuff that therapy can help with, tbh, same with the evident hatred for women...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, this is when the world told him Jimmer was a scrub, not an NBA player, and his level was a 3rd world league like China... he's still in denial, and has a psychological inability to overcome it.

Not saying this knock on him, living with that condition has to be incredibly sad. This is the kind of stuff that therapy can help with, tbh, same with the evident hatred for women...
    Truth bombs from ElNoNo.

So sad that I even heard a subset of incels (the comic book incel variety) are distancing themselves from derpcuckular, as they are saying "at least we leave our mom's house now and then."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you "have the numbers" and still lose a Presidential election by 8 million+ votes?

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This has been known.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you "have the numbers" and still lose a Presidential election by 8 million+ votes?
    How indeed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's called cognitive dissonance...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derpcuckular is not good with math.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's called cognitive dissonance...
    That would be giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Your willingness to shill is well do ented at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Your willingness to shill is well do ented at this point.
    There's no doubt whatsoever. You're in denial and incapable of getting over it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake followers for Biden.

#Ratio'd

https://gab.com/markzilla/posts/105613016234337638

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^lol Derp cucked by Chump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp's alts are getting ratio'd pretty bad these days

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't lose by popular vote. I know, news.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't lose by popular vote. I know, news.
    The statement makes even less sense if we're talking electoral college... it wasn't particularly close there either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The statement makes even less sense if we're talking electoral college... it wasn't particularly close there either.
    We weren't though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump received the most legitimate votes of anybody in US history.

You went full re .
    If that were true, and there were millions of "illegitimate" votes, it would be trivially easy to prove in court.

You got suckered by a conman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that were true, and there were millions of "illegitimate" votes, it would be trivially easy to prove in court.

You got suckered by a conman.
    You do realize there were no evidentiary hearings, right?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i call you a cultist because you are willing to delude yourself to remain beholden to one man, who matters more to you than any set of policies or political movement. its about DJT, and thats it. any conservative who didnt back his coup attempt was a "fake conservative" even when they held the same policy positions as trump (which for the most part are just standard operating republican positions like cutting taxes, eliminating environmental legislation, trying to further privatize education/healthcare, ramp defense spending, on LGBT rights, etc). you call republicans like kemp/raffensperger communist just because they didnt spread trump's fiction of a stolen election

you were changing theories on a daily/weekly basis about how he was really gonna win after he had already lost.

you create alts just to jerk him off, including one called "president trump"

you had already convinced yourself before a single vote had been cast that trump would win and that if he lost it was certainly fraud. you clearly idolized him and put him on a pedestal. you still continue to make vague posts about how he's actually still going to be president. you think youtube ratios are indicative of election fraud because that narrative supports trump.

your entire political iden y at this point is Donald Trump. you either support trump and all of his claims, or you are a communist.
    Trump is the receptacle through which all your BS has been exposed. You'll always hate him so much for that and that alone.
    Why? Because you're a globalist cultist. You take your marching orders always.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do realize there were no evidentiary hearings, right?
    Take a week off. Last one was your roughest yet.

You found two new daddies, you neutered cuck.

Thread Information