Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Ducks wants his daughter showering in the same room as this person at the same time

And pee on her too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they will always dodge this counterpoint.

forcing trans men into bathrooms with women would make everybody involved infinitely more uncomfortable

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree this is just bad for women

But whatever. If they want respect they gonna have to ask for it.

But lol at gots beating serena. Well a prime serena is more manly, faster and stronger than any potential
    Any good college male player can beat Serena. People forget that Boris Becker won Wimbledon, Michael Chang and Mats Wilander won French Open - all at 17 years of age. Nadal, Sampras, Borg all won Grand Slams as teenagers. No woman can match males physically once they reach/pass puberty (I'm talking compe ively - not Bobbie Riggs vs Billie Jean King).

Maybe you should compare NBA vs WNBA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only reason it hasn't reached skill sports (like tennis and golf) yet is that usually one has to start relatively young to acquire the racquet skills as opposed to sports dependent solely on speed and strength like track. But just give it some time and almost all female records sports will be shattered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol iden y politics
    It's not iden y politics but common sense to know a biological male is more inclined to beat a woman at whatever sport they're in that requires athleticism. If you're arguing otherwise you're simply a virtue signaling SJW trying to look good to all the other weak SJW's.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I think conservatives have merit on the college sports argument but off on the bathroom argument. If someone wants to commit a sex crime in a wonan’s restroom a rigid law about transgenders in bathrooms isn’t going to be a deterrent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only reason it hasn't reached skill sports (like tennis and golf) yet is that usually one has to start relatively young to acquire the racquet skills as opposed to sports dependent solely on speed and strength like track. But just give it some time and almost all female records sports will be shattered.
    the implication being that trans tennis players didnt play tennis in their early years to acquire racquet skills? you think these people never played sports in their lives, and the day after publicly transitioning become star athletes?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Regardless of whether Biden is right or wrong on the issue, I just don’t think the rights of transgender athletes in college sports is something that should be dealt with by unilateral executive authority. You can either deal with it legislatively or you can go into court and argue it’s a 14th amendment issue, but beyond that I don’t think the president should be deciding this as a self appointed moral authority.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you think these people never played sports in their lives, and the day after publicly transitioning become star athletes?
    They become star athletes vs biological women is because biological males have biological advantages scientifically. You just don't give a damn about biological women and it shows.

Lets see the best WNBA player vs the best NBA player and see what happens. I bet 100% of us here on ST can guess the outcome of that game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regardless of whether Biden is right or wrong on the issue, I just don’t think the rights of transgender athletes in college sports is something that should be dealt with by unilateral executive authority. You can either deal with it legislatively or you can go into court and argue it’s a 14th amendment issue, but beyond that I don’t think the president should be deciding this as a self appointed moral authority.
    Agreed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They become star athletes vs biological women is because biological males have biological advantages scientifically. You just don't give a damn about biological women and it shows.

Lets see the best WNBA player vs the best NBA player and see what happens. I bet 100% of us here on ST can guess the outcome of that game.
    except this isn't what happens when trans athletes participate. they dont just hop over on a random day and play as though nothing happened. not only does this come from the same misconception of people "becoming" gay, but it also ignores the HRT requirements. besides, people who transition during or before puberty dont get those same extent of advantages you speak of (and reminder, this issue is actually limited to school sports, not pro sports of grown adults). so then you are really focusing on the fringe of the fringe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    le IX is already there legislatively which is what the EO is derived from. its not about "self appointed moral authority"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    4 pages on this bull topic and it's the second thread created in the last week on the subject.

There will be more posts on this topic than actual student athletes impacted in the next 4 years. Book it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    except this isn't what happens when trans athletes participate. they dont just hop over on a random day and play as though nothing happened. not only does this come from the same misconception of people "becoming" gay, but it also ignores the HRT requirements. besides, people who transition during or before puberty dont get those same extent of advantages you speak of (and reminder, this issue is actually limited to school sports, not pro sports of grown adults). so then you are really focusing on the fringe of the fringe
    You know why it's not a conversation amongst pro sports? It's because those leagues know it would hurt their bottom line mixing males with females and thus separate leagues for gender.

You know what I don't see, except a very small sample size, is biological women in biological male sports. Why's that SR21?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I think conservatives have merit on the college sports argument but off on the bathroom argument. If someone wants to commit a sex crime in a wonan’s restroom a rigid law about transgenders in bathrooms isn’t going to be a deterrent.
    Pete Davidson of all people actually made some good points about all this tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know why it's not a conversation amongst pro sports? It's because those leagues know it would hurt their bottom line mixing males with females and thus separate leagues for gender.
    like the olympics which allows it?

You know what I don't see, except a very small sample size, is biological women in biological male sports. Why's that SR21?
    its about as small as the inverse. those stories just arent sensationalized by the media.

i guess except that one wrestler who transitioned to a boy, but re ed state laws literally forced him to wrestle against women when he requested to fight against boys

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like the olympics which allows it?
    i guess except that one wrestler who transitioned to a boy, but re ed state laws literally forced him to wrestle against women when he requested to fight against boys
    I don't watch the olympics so I have no idea what you're referencing tbh.

As for the biological woman trying to wrestle biological men; why is the inverse allowed?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

The fack are you talking about, this was one of the biggest sports stories of the past few months
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/28/s...anderbilt.html

dumbass crackhead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't watch the olympics so I have no idea what you're referencing tbh.

As for the biological woman trying to wrestle biological men; why is the inverse allowed?
    olympics allows trans athletes to participate among their gender of identification as long as they meet certain guidelines relating to HRT, or in some cases, surgery

if they've been on HRT for a sufficient period of time, the advantages tend to dissipate, particularly among youth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So who's standing at the bathroom door making sure some dude in a dress is actually a transgender? I don't care who uses what restroom, but how would anyone stop them otherwise?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 pages on this bull topic and it's the second thread created in the last week on the subject.

There will be more posts on this topic than actual student athletes impacted in the next 4 years. Book it.
    Why do you post in a thread you consider bull ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think the WNBA would or should allow Lebron to join tomorrow if he “chose” to identify as a woman tomorrow. Nobody has ever advocated for that
    Why shouldn't they? Please explain.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why shouldn't they? Please explain.
    i would imagine like every other sport, they would have some requirements for x amount of time of HRT, certain levels of hormones, potentially surgery, etc.

i dont deny that leagues bifurcate men and women for a reason.

i dont know how many times you want to go around the same circle. want to ask me a few more times about my sexual preferences? was that doing it for you?
    Last edited by spurraider21; 01-24-2021 at 03:28 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why do you post in a thread you consider bull ?
    To express my opinion that the topic is bull .

Thread Information