Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again show me his exact words verbatim during his speech at the Capitol. I don't want no figure heads on the MSM talking about the incident; I want Trump's words verbatim. Let's see who's right!

You're a lawyer and you should know transcripts so produce one and don't be so biased.
    i dont have cable, so i dont watch MSM figureheads unless theres a viral clip going around.

i heard trump's speech, but it wasnt limited to his speech. it was months of rhetoric about how we are going to lose this country unless the election is overturned

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont have cable, so i dont watch MSM figureheads unless theres a viral clip going around.

i heard trump's speech, but it wasnt limited to his speech. it was months of rhetoric about how we are going to lose this country unless the election is overturned
    We are losing this country bro but you're sleep walking through the chaos so whatever.

You have nothing to say about the rhetoric of Nazi's everywhere in the USA coming from the left top echelon in congress and now the "President". You're not concerned that the "VP" helped bail out criminals during the summer of love. And more and more...

Your faux concern is ridiculous.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    birx comments seem fair and measured, unlike some in this forum and world
    she said charts and graphs and numbers spewed by the WH were not hers. Someone was feeding Trash total .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    she said charts and graphs and numbers spewed by the WH were not hers. Someone was feeding Trash total .
    It was probably Dr. Fauxi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are losing this country bro but you're sleep walking through the chaos so whatever.

You have nothing to say about the rhetoric of Nazi's everywhere in the USA coming from the left top echelon in congress and now the "President". You're not concerned that the "VP" helped bail out criminals during the summer of love. And more and more...

Your faux concern is ridiculous.
    yeah i mean if you believe the country is lost because we had a democratic election, then the natural response to that would be violence at the capital. i mean you could morally justify it if you actually believe the election was stolen and democracy has been destroyed.

the problem is those claims are imagined bull that have failed to hold up to any scrutiny in any court or investigation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah i mean if you believe the country is lost because we had a democratic election, then the natural response to that would be violence at the capital. i mean you could morally justify it if you actually believe the election was stolen and democracy has been destroyed.

the problem is those claims are imagined bull that have failed to hold up to any scrutiny in any court or investigation
    There was Russian Collusion in 2016 though right? :Lmao

"You must believe the Presidential Election of 2020 wasn't rigged! Believe it or die!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was Russian Collusion in 2016 though right? :Lmao

"You must believe the Presidential Election of 2020 wasn't rigged! Believe it or die!"
    its abundantly clear that there was russian interference.

nobody mainstream argued that votes were actually switched and that hillary was the rightful winner. there were no formal objections during the vote counting process, or any legal challenges to flip state results. except one state recount which hillary didnt even ask for

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its abundantly clear that there was russian interference.

nobody mainstream argued that votes were actually switched and that hillary was the rightful winner. there were no formal objections during the vote counting process, or any legal challenges to flip state results. except one state recount which hillary didnt even ask for
    There was objections by congressional members on the left just like those of the right recently who have been demonized for objecting to the 2020 results.

As for Russian Collusion, it was all a hoax bro and the only foreign collusion came from Hillary/DNC hiring Christopher Steele to produce a bogus dossier.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was objections by congressional members on the left just like those of the right recently who have been demonized for objecting to the 2020 results.

As for Russian Collusion, it was all a hoax bro and the only foreign collusion came from Hillary/DNC hiring Christopher Steele to produce a bogus dossier.
    none of the objections were signed by a senator, so they werent formally lodged. biden told them to STFU and counted the votes

hillary conceded the day after the election. she didnt cry to her supporters about a stolen election and saying we've lost our country and democracy for months and months while claiming fraud everywhere when there wasnt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hillary conceded the day after the election. she didnt cry to her supporters about a stolen election and saying we've lost our country and democracy for months and months while claiming fraud everywhere when there wasnt
    Lmao Because she was busy behind the scenes concocting a bs scheme to oust Trump with her foreign collusion and bs dossier to get a FISA court to sign off on SpyGate. Prove me wrong!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Birx says she's now tainted, her Federal career over, will resign in a few weeks.

Trash's fatal poison infects everyone around him.

Julie Annie disbarred.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao Because she was busy behind the scenes concocting a bs scheme to oust Trump with her foreign collusion and bs dossier to get a FISA court to sign off on SpyGate. Prove me wrong!
    if trump was ousted pence would have become president, not hillary . direct contrast to trump's efforts to overturn the election so that he would stay president

crazy how none of the collusion stuff was ever leaked or publicly known until after the election. if it was really a plot of over trump, they could have spilled the beans before election day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if trump was ousted pence would have become president, not hillary . direct contrast to trump's efforts to overturn the election so that he would stay president

crazy how none of the collusion stuff was ever leaked or publicly known until after the election. if it was really a plot of over trump, they could have spilled the beans before election day
    Spilled the beans on what exactly? They had nothing but a hoax and used it against Trump and the American people for over 3 years; the MSM still hasn't dropped the hoax and neither has some of the corrupt swamp creatures in Congress.

You're a tribalist bro and it clearly shows in how you go about dodging the truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spilled the beans on what exactly? They had nothing but a hoax and used it against Trump and the American people for over 3 years; the MSM still hasn't dropped the hoax and neither has some of the corrupt swamp creatures in Congress.

You're a tribalist bro and it clearly shows in how you go about dodging the truth.
    there was an investigation, and i have no problem with that. the investigation cleared the trump camp of any wrongdoing as it relates to russia's interference campaign (no so much re: obstruction of justice). i have no problem with the findings

if anything im just upset the dems were too nice to trump and showed too much restraint by not impeaching him over obstruction

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there was an investigation, and i have no problem with that. the investigation cleared the trump camp of any wrongdoing as it relates to russia's interference campaign (no so much re: obstruction of justice). i have no problem with the findings

if anything im just upset the dems were too nice to trump and showed too much restraint by not impeaching him over obstruction
    You're good at dodging every damn thing you don't agree with. It's somewhat entertaining but not much tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're good at dodging every damn thing you don't agree with. It's somewhat entertaining but not much tbh...
    didnt dodge anything. there was an investigation that was properly opened. there was misconduct with the FISA process that deserves admonishment and potentially punishment. i have been fine with the outcome of the investigation. simple stuff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    didnt dodge anything. there was an investigation that was properly opened. there was misconduct with the FISA process that deserves admonishment and potentially punishment. i have been fine with the outcome of the investigation. simple stuff
    Lol Nothing about collusion with a foreign power/foreigner/spy by HRC/DNC. Yeah you didn't dodge anything...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Nothing about collusion with a foreign power/foreigner/spy by HRC/DNC. Yeah you didn't dodge anything...
    collusion isn't a crime. what foreign power committed a crime that hillary or the DNC conspired with?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    collusion isn't a crime. what foreign power committed a crime that hillary or the DNC conspired with?
    Presidential election interference with an outside foreign power(s). That dossier came out prior to the election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Presidential election interference with an outside foreign power(s). That dossier came out prior to the election.
    what foreign power committed a crime that the democrats or hillary conspired with?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what foreign power committed a crime that the democrats or hillary conspired with?
    The fake info she got, by proxy from Steele, came directly from Russia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fake info she got, by proxy from Steele, came directly from Russia.
    didnt answer my question

what foreign power committed a crime that the demcrats or hillary conspired with?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    didnt answer my question

what foreign power committed a crime that the demcrats or hillary conspired with?
    She sought foreign intervention into our election, "power" or not, and paid for fake disinfo in order to sway our citizens at the polls. It's corruption, it's illegal, and you continue to give her and the dnc a pass as usual.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She sought foreign intervention into our election, "power" or not, and paid for fake disinfo in order to sway our citizens at the polls. It's corruption, it's illegal, and you continue to give her and the dnc a pass as usual.
    its not illegal at all. unless the foreign agency committed a crime. theres a reason trump's DOJ never filed criminal charges against clinton or the DNC

these guys always talk one way in front of a camera and entirely different in actual court where really matters. just like the election . rudy admitting to the judge that they werent alleging fraud in PA

Thread Information