Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not only critical...it's just that when I praise a player, ppl usually disagree, so they hate my post anyway...I've been praising Murray and White for years...been praising Kawhi when he was here...

Being great for a long time doesn't mean you can't get criticized... Especially when it seems like bad decisions are becoming more of a trend than a mistake...

And yes, I constantly hate on LMA and DDR... u have no idea how passionate I am as a Spurs fan...so I don't want to normalize mediocrity... That's how you end up like the raptors... I want us to realize we are in a bad situation and make moves to change it ASAP... not remain in that bad situation because we are trying to be nice to players (that don't deserve it)

I always had joy watching my Spurs, win or lose... But lately with DeMar and LMA ball, it's no fun... Because I know our ceiling is a first round exit, and it feels like I'm the only one who can see it... Everyone else is trying to look for the good parts about their game and hold out on hope that 2 career losers in their 30s will somehow get it together... And I'm alone screaming for everyone to wake up and I'm being attacked... My only joy is from watching Murray and the other youth grow, and I don't think they can reach their true potential with those 2 guys on the team
    Nah, you use to be something of a normal poster that people could have a conversation with back when. Somewhere within the last few years you became a whiny who constantly criticizes and often irrationally so. I have always hoped you were trolling, because if not, it seems you took a deep dive and need a therapist bruh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Show me where I said they were lucky for drafting a generational talent...and I've never said a player not playing enough is due to the FO not developing them... Also show me where I said if a player that I blamed the FO for not developing suddenly becomes good... Then show me where I said the FO don't deserve credit in that scenario...

See, it's easy to make someone look bad when u make up stuff... Ur not even pointing out legitimate things to hate me about... U just make things up... That makes it seem personal
    Show me where I quote you? There lots of post in the forum stating Lonnie was destroyed bcos Pop pulled him whenever he made a mistake, Pop is lucky to draft and be carried by Duncan and Kawhi's success is purely of his own. You can go look around, talking about being personal you quoted me where the message is not address to you.
    Last edited by XDT76; 01-27-2021 at 08:52 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no problem how Vassell is used now. Running plays for him is a stretch and not necessary. He does not seem bashful and takes nearly every shot when he is open - but from 2 point range he is not having much success. Lets see how Pop reacts when White returns.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KD was also skinny and didn't have great handle when he came in...you don't get better at something by never doing it...that's how u gimp urself
    The Spurs development is so successful because they don't skip steps. You show you can do a small task before being given a larger one. Letting guys just go out and keep forcing stuff they aren't good at is how they develop bad habits, but I don't expect you to know what a guys isn't good at when you can't even spell his name right...

You also shouldn't compare Vassell to KD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, you use to be something of a normal poster that people could have a conversation with back when. Somewhere within the last few years you became a whiny who constantly criticizes and often irrationally so. I have always hoped you were trolling, because if not, it seems you took a deep dive and need a therapist bruh.
    How is me saying DeRozan and Lamarcus won't take us anywhere (while giving reasons) trolling or irrational?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs development is so successful because they don't skip steps. You show you can do a small task before being given a larger one. Letting guys just go out and keep forcing stuff they aren't good at is how they develop bad habits, but I don't expect you to know what a guys isn't good at when you can't even spell his name right...

You also shouldn't compare Vassell to KD.
    What player did we develop in that way? All our best players in the last 20 years all either started or had significant roles...Parker started after a handful of games .... that sounds like "skipping steps" to me .. Kawhi was starting in his rookie year... The only players that never planned out were those that were constantly sent to the d-league, or constantly benched... This notion that we put all our rookies through the same process is a fallacy... That's something recent...

Thread Information